HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath ( Dylan )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Aftermath ( Dylan ) - Page 3 Empty

Dylan smiled. 'That's because you don't embrace it. Embrace your anger, give in to it. That way you can control it, don't keep fighting against it, it will only make it worse.' Hannes binked "
how the fuck can i embrace it while literarry every fucking thing here sucks?! everything about this school , this village, even this fucking country!"
he crossed his arms " i never signed up for this, i never wanted to go here"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

'How the fuck can I embrace it while literally every fucking thing here sucks?! Everything about this school, this village, even this fucking country!' he crossed his arms. 'I never signed up for this, I never wanted to go here.'
  'That's even more the reason why you need to embrace it. Give in with the fact it can't change, you can better make it the best, right? Go out with friends, have fun, make your schoolwork and don't be mean to others.' He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'That's even more the reason why you need to embrace it. Give in with the fact it can't change, you can better make it the best, right? Go out with friends, have fun, make your schoolwork and don't be mean to others.' He smiled softly. Hannes blinked " everyone sucks and not everyone can be as happy as you are every single day cause it just isn't that simple life isn't great and this isn't some teen angst bullshit like in those american movies that is exaggeration and fakery " he sated his voice as cold as his fkng heart as he stood up pushing the chair away
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Everyone sucks and not everyone can be as happy as you are every single day cause it just isn't that simple life isn't great and this isn't some teen angst bullshit like in those American movies that is exaggeration and fakery,' Hannes stated, his voice cold as he stood up, pushing the chair away.
  'Hannes, I didn't mean to say that. Of course life isn't always fun, believe me, I'm not happy every day. Just... At least try to, okay? You'll see it will give you a lot of stress and anger relief, and you will be able to control your mutation aswell.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Hannes, I didn't mean to say that. Of course life isn't always fun, believe me, I'm not happy every day. Just... At least try to, okay? You'll see it will give you a lot of stress and anger relief, and you will be able to control your mutation aswell.' Hannes looked at him, not trusting him for one bit. " no, it won0t help shit, i have tried to act like everything was fine, which only got things wayy worse!" he narrowed his eyes "that fever should have gotten me!" he shouted before he turned around to walk to the door

Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'No, it won't help shit, I have tried to act like everything was fine, which only got things wayy worse!' he narrowed his eyes. 'That fever should have gotten me!' he shouted before he turned around to walk to the door.
  Dylan turned to him. 'Hannes, stop, don't say that! I only meant well, okay? I get your anger, and please understand that it won't change in one day. But believe me, there are so many wonderful things in life! Maybe you won't see them now, but I'm sure they'll come one day.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan turned to him. 'Hannes, stop, don't say that! I only meant well, okay? I get your anger, and please understand that it won't change in one day. But believe me, there are so many wonderful things in life! Maybe you won't see them now, but I'm sure they'll come one day.' Hannes blinked "Well, ..." he thought for a moment as he turned around "Fuck that" he said a tear rolling down his chin as he turned back to the dooor and stormed towards it "See you in detention,cause i am sure as hell i am gonna get that this afternoon" he grunted as he slammed opened the door
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Well... Fuck that,' Hannes said.
  'Hannes, please,' Dylan tried but the boy already stormed towards the door.
  'See you in detention, cause I am sure as hell I am gonna get that this afternoon,' he grunted as he slammed open de door.
  Dylan flinched a little due the sound and pleadingly looked at Hannes. He knew he wasn't able to change Hannes' mind at the moment, so he sighed and let it go. 'Okay, Hannes, see you then...'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Okay, Hannes, see you then...' he heard the teacher say, the turned to look at him and put on the fakest smile ever before it disseapeared as soon as it came "If ronan searches me, i am on the football field" he said without a sign of kindness in his voice as he walked out closing the door as hard as he had slammed it open, and walked towards his dorm to life on painkillers again before heading to the football field...

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Aftermath ( Dylan )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3