HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath ( Dylan )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Aftermath ( Dylan ) - Page 2 Empty

The boy stared at him before looking away. 'Oh mein gott Friedrich is going to kill me,' he mumbled. 'If the pain doesn't ahhh shit I am so dead.'
  'Why is he going to kill you?' Dylan asked, not knowing why Friedrich will kill his half brother, the innocent boi he was.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

'Why is he going to kill you?' Dylan asked. Hannes sights "Because i got in trouble which means death cause that prick doesn't have mercy , like he has broken my nose and jaw twice already" he said calmly "So this means i will probably have to spend my weekends at his house which is hell and he knows" he mumbled
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Because I got in trouble which means death cause that prick doesn't have mercy, like he has broken my nose and jaw twice already. So this means I will probably have to spend my weekends at his house which is hell and he knows it,' he mumbled.
  Dylan frowned. 'Why did he break your nose and jaw?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan frowned. 'Why did he break your nose and jaw?'. Hannes blinked and looked down " once because i kicked his cat, but that cat had scratched me before so he deserved it, so friedrich jumps on top of me, i fall face down on a scarp pebble path, spand three days in the hospital ...childabuse" he told the teacher "The second time was after shit went down here, got arrested afterwards" he sights pain in the last few words
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

The boy blinked and looked down. 'Once because I kicked his cat, but that cat had scratched me before so he deserved it, so Friedrich jumps on top of me, I fall face down on a sharp pebble path, spend three days in the hospital... Childabuse,' he told the teacher. 'The second time was after shit went down here, got arrested afterwards,' he sighed.
  Dylan looked at him and nodded, but didn't question anything else. He didn't want to come between how Friedrich handled things with his half brother. 'How are you feeling?' he asked instead.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'How are you feeling?' he asked hannes looked at him with the k boy face and raised an eyebrow "mentally ..or physically" he mumbled
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Mentally... Or physically,' Hannes mumbled.
  'Eh.. Both?' Dylan replied.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Eh.. Both?' Dylan replied. hannes blinked with like the most unimpressed expression on his face like you know that emoji with a stripe for a mouth yeh that. "Well i am ready to punch her in the face next time i see that freckled scarred face of hers and my face hurts as hell even worse than the times before and the wolf bite in which i lost a fucking finger combined" he grunted maybe a bit exaggerated
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Well I am ready to punch her in the face next time I see that freckled scarred face of hers and my face hurts as hell even worse than the times before and the wolf bite in which I lost a fucking finger combined,' he grunted.
  Dylan sighed a bit uncomfortable. 'Well I think you have to avoid her then. I mean, if you will start a fight again, you will get more punishment, plus Kate can punch really hard... I mean... She caused that your jaw was misplaced...' Oh no, he absolutely wouldn't want to have a fight with her. He may be 30 and she 17, but she would win 100%.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan sighed a bit uncomfortable. 'Well I think you have to avoid her then. I mean, if you will start a fight again, you will get more punishment, plus Kate can punch really hard... I mean... She caused that your jaw was misplaced...' Hannes smiled "Well..i won this time...pretty much....so i don't care plus we are in the same class kind of hard to ignore each other" he told him
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes smiled. 'Well... I won this time... Pretty much... So I don't care plus we are in the same class kind of hard to ignore eachother,' he told him.
  Dylan thought for a moment. 'You don't sit next to eachother, I'm sure you can avoid eachother just fine. Just don't say or do anything mean. And maybe you can talk it out sometime?' he asked hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan thought for a moment. 'You don't sit next to eachother, I'm sure you can avoid eachother just fine. Just don't say or do anything mean. And maybe you can talk it out sometime?' he asked hopeful. Hannes looked away his eyes blurred by tears " i guess i could try" he mumbled "like usual"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes looked away. 'I guess I could try,' he mumbled. 'Like usual.'
  Dylan smiled. 'Great! Very good, Hannes. Don't let your anger get the better of you, okay? Learn how to control it just like you learn how to control your mutation.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan smiled. 'Great! Very good, Hannes. Don't let your anger get the better of you, okay? Learn how to control it just like you learn how to control your mutation.' Hannes blinked " i can0t ,
i have never been be able too..i got kicked out of anger management, for getting angry"
he told the teacher " no matter how hard i try...i was able to freeze shit under controll today...but anger and warmth...no...absolutely not..."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'I can't, I have never been able too... I got kicked out of anger management for getting angry. No matter how hard I try... I was able to freeze shit under control today... But anger and warmth... No... Absolutely not...'
  Dylan smiled. 'That's because you don't embrace it. Embrace your anger, give in to it. That way you can control it, don't keep fighting against it, it will only make it worse.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Aftermath ( Dylan )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next