HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath ( Dylan )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Aftermath ( Dylan ) Empty

He sat down on a chair, while holding his jacked against his messy face to not make a mess and groaned in pain both the mental and the phisical he knew his nose was broken and his jaw dislocated, cause thais was like ...the tird time in 1 year? yeh it was, but very time he was suprised about how much it hurt, evey damn time ,,,first friedrich twice and now kate...great...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Dylan walked up to Hannes with the first aid kit in his hand and some water in the other. He sat down in the chair next to Hannes and gently removed the jacket. 'Let me see...' He wasn't the bravest but luckily for him he wasn't afraid for blood and broken or misplaced things. He wasn't an expert though, so he just started to clean the boys wounds and wipe away the blood.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Hannes looked away in pain every time it touched his broken face and sights shivering from top to toe "Well this sucks" he mumbled under his troubled breath. He knew friedrich would fid out and he knew that he might as well just dig his own grave already he was already preparing for a two thousand words long text from his half brother about in how much trouble he was, life choices and responsability ...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Dylan gently kept the boys face in place when he cleaned he removed the blood. When that was done, he took some liquid and bandage. 'This will hurt a little,' he said while applying the liquid on his wounds. When he was done with that he searched for some plasters and bandage to cover his wounds with.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'This will hurt a little,' he said while applying the liquid on his wounds. a little... he said a little, Even the teeths of a fuccking wolf stabbing your hand and arm to the bone hurt less then that fucking liquid and he wanted to scream but held it in his eyes teary as he crushed a bottle in his hands "Oh i can bring my jaw back in it's place myself "
he told the teacher "This is the third time this happened" he managed to say with his stiff jaw hoping it would be understandable
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Dylan noticed how much it hurt for Hannes but he had to keep going.
  'Oh I can bring my jaw back in it's place myself,' he told the teacher. 'This is the third time this happened.'
  Dylan looked at him for a moment. 'You don't have a very strong jaw then...' he mumbled and nodded that Hannes could do it.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan looked at him for a moment. 'You don't have a very strong jaw then...' he mumbled and nodded that Hannes could do it. "Not after what friedrich did" he said before placing his hand on he back of his jaw, he closed his eyes and to a really big breath, knowing how much this was going to urt, but he knew the pain of it was temporay so he pushed and shouted out a few nowegian and german swearwords in pain but his jaw was back in place and that was all that mattered "Ah fuck man" he mumbled the pain his his jaw was still there but a whole lot less now masked by the pain in the rest of his face...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Not after what Friedrich did,' Hannes said before placing his hand on the back of his jaw. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Then he pushed it back, followed by some swear words. 'Ah fuck man,' he mumbled.
  Dylan smiled softly. 'Good that that's on it's place again... We have to do something about your nose though,' he said, not really knowing what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan smiled softly. 'Good that that's on it's place again... We have to do something about your nose though,' he said. Hannes shrugged, kate's words still in the back of his head, his breath heavy "i don't know either" he grunted "What's going to happen with kate?" he asked his eyes narrowed "I mean it's all her fault" he said full of anger and hatred in his voice he couldn't wait to punch her in her fucking face...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'I don't know either,' he grunted. 'What's going to happen with Kate?' he asked. 'I mean it's all her fault,' he said full of anger.
  Dylan sighed deeply. 'I don't know, Hannes. That's up to Ronan I guess. Just what will happen with you... Do you want to tell me what happened?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan sighed deeply. 'I don't know, Hannes. That's up to Ronan I guess. Just what will happen with you... Do you want to tell me what happened?'. Hannes narrowed his eyes as he kicked the desk in front of him "Well then i am fucked already!" he grunted "Ronan is going to be on her side no matter what!" he tapped with his fingers on the desk anger building up again his skin heating up underneath that weird silver thing he still had questions about
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes narrowed his eyes as he kicked the desk in front of him. 'Well then I am fucked already!' he grunted. 'Ronan is going to be on her side no matter what!'
  Dylan frowned. 'Well, maybe you can tell me what happened so that we have the stories on both sides. Then he can decide what will happen to you two. Maybe you can tell us something Kate didn't tell?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan frowned. 'Well, maybe you can tell me what happened so that we have the stories on both sides. Then he can decide what will happen to you two. Maybe you can tell us something Kate didn't tell?' Hannes narrowed his eyes "All i did was warning her about clint, she called me something, i got mad and stepped on her skateboard so she fell, she punched me so i kicked her and that's how it started, it is all her fault!" he said loudly anger audibly in his voice
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'All I did was warning her about Clint, she called me something, I got mad and stepped on her skateboard so she fell, she punched me so I kicked her and that's how it started, it is all her fault!' he said loudly, anger audible in his voice.
  Dylan sighed and thought about it. He didn't know Kate's story though, so he couldn't judge now. 'I will tell Ronan, okay? Right now I can't decide who's right or don't, but basically you are both wrong because you both called eachother names and you both fought.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'I will tell Ronan, okay? Right now I can't decide who's right or don't, but basically you are both wrong because you both called eachother names and you both fought.' Hannes stared at him for a few before looking away "oh mein gott friedrich is going to kill me" he mumbled " if the pain doesn'T ahhh shit i am so dead"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Aftermath ( Dylan )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next