HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Aftermath Empty

Kate silently walked with Ronan to his office. She looked at the burn wounds on his arms and she felt sorry for him. She didn't mean to do that, but she couldn't control her mutation. When they reached his office she walked in and sat down on a chair, staring at nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Aftermath Empty

He said down in his big spinning chair and looked at her, feelin sorry for the girl " ey" he said as he grabbed a first aid kid out of a drawer "Don't worry about that dicki mean hanes" he said opening the small red box and tried to find some antibiotics to clean the burns "Or about clint, it will be alright i swear" he promised her taking out a small bottle and a bandage "Now this might hurt" he told her as he drippped some of the liquid on the bandage and put it on one of the burns...
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath Empty

'Ey,' Ronan said. 'Don't worry about that dicki mean Hannes,' he said while opening a small red box. 'Or about Clint, it will be alright I swear,' he promised her. 'Now this might hurt,' he then told her as he dropped some liquid on a bandage and put it on one of her burns. Kate hissed slightly but kept her face from moving. She hated how Ronan knew about Clint. He had seen him himself, yelling and threatening her.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath Empty

Kate hissed slightly but kept her face from moving. He smiled before putting the banages on "Well there you go" he said and handed her a bottle of water " here " the staff member said as he looked around him "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath Empty

Ronan smiled before putting the bandages on. 'Well there you go,' he said as he handed her a bottle of water. 'Here.'
  Kate took it with shaky hands and drunk some of it.
  'Do you want to talk about it?' Ronan asked.
  The girl looked at him for a while without emotion before shrugging. 'What is there to talk about...' she softly mumbled, looking away from her father.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath Empty

The girl looked at him for a while without emotion before shrugging. 'What is there to talk about...' she softly mumbled, looking away from her father. Ronan blinked "Well hannes did tell us some troubling facts and i need to know who said or did what in order to do justice" he said calmly "So please tell me everything before i assume things wrongly " he told her
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath Empty

'Well Hannes did tell us some troubling facts and I need to know who said or did what in order to do justice,' he said calmly. 'So please tell me everything before I assume things wrongly,' he told her.
  Kate sighed. 'That are just facts. It's how it is, you can't change that. And words don't hurt me anyway...' She was silent for a while. 'We just got into a fight, that's all. You could see the damage and could hear what we said, I don't think it will be any clearer...
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath Empty

Kate sighed. 'That are just facts. It's how it is, you can't change that. And words don't hurt me anyway...' She was silent for a while. 'We just got into a fight, that's all. You could see the damage and could hear what we said, I don't think it will be any clearler..." Ronan sights "Who or what started it?" he asked "And how" he asked calmly but losing his patience
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath Empty

Ronan sighed. 'Who or what started it?' he asked.'And how?'
  Kate shrugged. 'Just like always, I guess... He started bothering me, then I skated past him and then he stood on my board so I fell,' she shrugged. 'I may have said some things, but I was angry, you know... Then he kicked me so I got more angry and then we fighted.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath Empty

Kate shrugged. 'Just like always, I guess... He started bothering me, then I skated past him and then he stood on my board so I fell,' she shrugged. 'I may have said some things, but I was angry, you know... Then he kicked me so I got more angry and then we fighted.'. yep it was hannes fault as usual "How did he bother you?" he asked "And what did you say to get him angry" he continued needting to knoW more to be able to understand exactly what happened
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath Empty

'How did he bother you?' he asked. 'And what did you say to get him angry,' he continued.
  Kate sighed and shrugged. 'He just kept going on how bad Clint is and shit... And I may have called him bastard again...' she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath Empty

Kate sighed and shrugged. 'He just kept going on how bad Clint is and shit... And I may have called him bastard again...' she admitted. Ronan sights " well i guess it is going to be isolation for two weeks or so" he said calmly "plus detention after that" he mumbled "Might change the more i get to know"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath Empty

Ronan sighed. 'Well I guess it is going to be isolation for two weeks or so,' he said calmly. 'Plus detention after that,' he mumbled. 'Might change the more I get to know.'
  Kate looked up at him with pleeding eyes. 'P-please, don't, he's going to kill me for sure, I- I can't have isolation, I...' Tears welled up in her eyes. 'He'll... He'll h-hurt me, please..'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath Empty

Kate looked up at him with pleeding eyes. 'P-please, don't, he's going to kill me for sure, I- I can't have isolation, I...' Tears welled up in her eyes. 'He'll... He'll h-hurt me, please..' ronan blinked "He can't if he isn in jail" he told her, his eyes ice cold
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath Empty

Ronan blinked. 'He can't if he is in jail,' he told her, his eyes ice cold.
  Kate looked down, letting the tears stream down her face. 'He will find ways... And he won't only hurt me...' she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aftermath Empty

Back to top Go down

Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next