HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yo ( dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Yo ( dylan) - Page 2 Empty

The boy shrugged. 'I don't know sir, I think I already am... Boi it's my first week wait no my first day and I already fucked up,' he laughed. 'Well at least I am looking great,' he said, fixing his hair once more.
  Dylan smiled. 'You can always try to get on his good side...'
  'Do you give lots of homework?' Abel asked.
  'I don't think so,' the teacher shrugged. 'I let the students make their homework in class. If they don't get to finish it, it's homework. So it depends on how hard you work in class.'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

'I don't think so,' the teacher shrugged. 'I let the students make their homework in class. If they don't get to finish it, it's homework. So it depends on how hard you work in class.' The young boi smiled "neatttt ...i think...i don't know if I work hard....i meam it's just girls ....and me...hm...that is one hell of a distraction....for them ofcourse" the 11 year old said smh smh smh
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He smiled. 'Neatttt... I think... I don't know if I work hard... I mean it's just girls... And me... Hm... That is one hell of a distraction... For them of course,' he said.
  Dylan chuckled. 'Yeah...'
  Clearly a child of Nick...
  He was amused by the boy though. He was eager to teach him. Dylan hoped he will be a good teacher for him. He loved teaching people and he loved more if it is useful for the rest of their lifes.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan chuckled. 'Yeah...'. Abel smiled "i have a few questions though...if it's just me and 4 girls that means that you can't like hide behind people...oh my god that's so unfair. All the other classes.. which is one other class..i think can cheat on tests way easier than we"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Abel smiled. 'I have a few questions though... If it's just me and 4 girls that means that you can't hide behind people... Oh my god that's so unfair. All the other classes... Which is one other class... I think can cheat on test way easier than we.'
  Dylan nodded. 'That's right. But cheating is wrong and I hope you will never do that. It can cost you a good grade, you know...'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan nodded. 'That's right. But cheating is wrong and I hope you will never do that. It can cost you a good grade, you know...' Abel nodded "yeh cheating is for losers,i rather have a 3 than a 1 you know" he smiled, nah this boi will never cheat "i mean I am.going to score at all of the beta subjects for sure..qnd pe ofcourse!="
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He nodded. 'Yeh cheating is for losers, I rather have a 3 than a 1 you know,' he smiled.
  Dylan smiled approving in return. 'That's the spirit!'
  'I mean I am going to score at all of the best subjects for sure.. And pe ofcourse!'
  The teacher laughed. 'Good. Have faith in yourself kid, that way you can achieve basically everything in life.'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

The teacher laughed. 'Good. Have faith in yourself kid, that way you can achieve basically everything in life. ' Abel smiled " ofcourse i have i am amazing!" he said hissmile growing wider " I have english now though..." he said with a slight russian accent " And mister fuchs will hate me even more if i am late for my first class ever" he turned around "Bye sir!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Yo ( dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2