HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

that's racist ( dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

that's racist ( dylan) - Page 2 Empty

Jess nodded and Dylan could feel his hope shrink.
  'Yehhh I hate Utah... A lot and West Coast is better than East Coast for sure oh and a normally dislike the Russian but Dmitri is awesome.'
  Dylan sighed. 'But... You may dislike people... But... Do you hate them? Like, really hate them for something they can't do anything about it? Do you hate them so much you are going to scold them for it and call them names and... Say they deserve to go to hell for just being how they are?' Oh, he hoped she didn't. He so much hoped she didn't...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Dylan sighed. 'But... You may dislike people... But... Do you hate them? Like, really hate them for something they can't do anything about it? Do you hate them so much you are going to scold them for it and call them names and... Say they deserve to go to hell for just being how they are?' Jess gasped "ooh no, nobody deserves to go to hell...or should deserve to go there...It's a horrible place you know...and nah I don't hate them that much just a few of them...i do hate people who destroy marine life though...like Fisherman hm...dislike, but if you hurt special marine life lole seals...yehH
Then I hate you...pure hatred..poor seals..."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Jess gasped. 'Ooh no, nobody deserves to go to hell... Or should deserve to go there... It's a horrible place you know... And nah I don't hate them that much just a few of them... I do hate people who destroy marine life though... Like fisherman hm... Dislike, but if you hurt special marine life lole seals...yehH then I hate you... Pure hatred... Poor seals...'
  Dylan let go of the breath he didn't know he had been holding. 'Good... That's good, Jess. Don't hate people for something they can't do anything about it.' He sighed. 'So... Do you know what racism is?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

. 'Good... That's good, Jess. Don't hate people for something they can't do anything about it.' He sighed. 'So... Do you know what racism is?' he asked. Jess frowned and looked back qt the teacher after having looked at a leaf that was stuck against the window "what's a racism?" shr asked as ofshe had never heard of it before
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'What's a racism?' she asked then.
  Dylan sighed. 'That what I told you... Didn't it come through? Haven't you listened or did you forget what we talked about?' He sounded a bit defeated and tired, but he wanted the best for his students. If he needed to explain it again, he would. He just needed to know what excactly she didn't get and how she could forget things so fast. She had a busy mind though...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan sighed. 'That what I told you... Didn't it come through? Haven't you listened or did you forget what we talked about?' He sounded a bit defeated and tired, "did we really talk about that? Oh..i thought we wwre talking about animal protection...i am sorry...i saw a leaf...one of the two oak trees..i think from the left oak tree though..does leafs are justyou like that one!" she said happily
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Did we really talk about that? Oh... I thought we were talking about animal protection... I am sorry... I saw a leaf... On eof the two oak trees... I think from the left oak tree though... Does leafs are just you like that one!' she said happily.
  Dylan sighed and again and rubbed his eyes for a moment. 'Jess..' He looked at her again. 'Can you tell me what racism is?'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

The teacher rubbed his eyes 'Jess..' He looked at her again. 'Can you tell me what racism is?' Jessica turned away from the leaf again and looked at him "isn't that s kind of berry?" she said mistaking racism fir raspberry for some weird unknown reason
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Isn't that a kind of berry?' she asked.
  Dylan was speechless for a moment. 'Uh ehm... Well... N-no...' he answered, clearly confused by the girls answer. He shook his head. 'No, no Jess, it isn't...' He sighed. 'Just... Know that racism is not a berry, okay? Racism is not a berry. Remember that, please,' he basically begged. 'That's all you need to know for now... It's getting late, you should go... And I should to because I'm missing diner with Jodie,' he said before standing up and walked around his desk. He closed off his laptop and packed his bag.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan was speechless for a moment. 'Uh ehm... Well... N-no...' he answered, clearly confused by the girls answer. He shook his head. 'No, no Jess, it isn't...' He sighed. 'Just... Know that racism is not a berry, okay? Racism is not a berry. Remember that, please,' he basically begged. 'That's all you need to know for now... It's getting late, you should go... And I should to because I'm missing diner with Jodie,' he said before standing up and walked around his desk. He closed off his laptop and packed his bag. Jess smiled "Alright sir, i will try my best to remember that!" she saiud as she grabbed her bag and walked away "See ya tomorrow!" she said before she walked off towards her dorm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

that's racist ( dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2