HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snap (dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

fathersongoals - Snap (dylan) - Page 4 Empty

She blinked and stared at him for a short moment and a really short time Dylan thought he had her attention. He was wrong. She tried to push him away and punched him again, on his nose.
  'Ah fuck!' he scold as he grabbed his nose and bend forward, feeling the blood streaming out of it again. He didn't blame Jess though. She couldn't help it, she was in panic.
  How the fuck am I getting her calm?!
  He groaned and stood up again. He tried to get her attention again. 'Jess, Jess please, listen to me!' he said, ignoring the stream of  blood coming out of his nose. 'Look at me!'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

He groaned and stood up again. He tried to get her attention again. 'Jess, Jess please, listen to me!' he said, ignoring the stream of blood coming out of his nose. 'Look at me!' she looked up her eyes widened constantly fidgeting as her heart beatling like crazy as she stared at him trying to keep her balance her head feeling light as a feather cause of the little amount of oxygen she was able to inhale sweat dripping down her face while she was still trying to push open the door behind her but at least looked at the teacher sometimes looking away for a second however but that's minor
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Real symptoms of a panic attack started to form and Dylan really began to worry now. Luckily she did pay attention to him now. Or at least, more than first.
  He walked over to her, standing before her, looking her in the eye. 'Jess, I need you to listen carefully to me,' he said. 'Listen. Carefully.' he waited for her to fully concentrate. 'Breath in,' he did the same by himself. 'And out,' he breathed out. He repeated it again. 'In... And out... In... And out... Good, keep going. In... And out...'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

He walked over to her, standing before her, looking her in the eye. 'Jess, I need you to listen carefully to me,' he said. 'Listen. Carefully.' Jess turned to him gasping for air looking around her wildly before she kept her her eyes on the canadian. 'Breath in,' he did the same by himself. 'And out,' he breathed out. He repeated it again. 'In... And out... In... And out... Good, keep going. In... And out...'. Jess blinked and tried to do the same sometime slipping back into the heavy breathing but slowly began to breath a bit calmer, still shivering from head to toe, the thought of being stuck echoing in her thoughts but the lighheadedness faded by evey deep breath she took, tears in her dark brown eyes. Her heart pounding rapidly as she tried to keep her breath steady
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

It took some time, but eventually she started to breath calmer and regularly. Dylan kept going for a while though, not wanting her to go to her rapid breathing again.
  'Okay, now close your eyes,' Dylan instructed, doing the same. He peeked sometimes though, to make sure she had her eyes closed. 'Breath in... And out... In... And out,' he said again, with his eyes closed now. 'You're okay, Jess. It's going to be okay.' His voice was calm and soft, hoping it would help her somehow.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Okay, now close your eyes,' Dylan instructed, doing the same. Jess frowned but closed her brown eyes really really wanting to open them again but forced herself to keep them closed. Slowly her breath began to get less steady as she realized she didn't see anything now..who knows what could happen what if she missed an oppurtunity to get out of this hell?. But dylan's voice quickly got her out of those thoughts again 'Breath in... And out... In... And out,' he said , so jess did loudly. You're okay, Jess. It's going to be okay.' His voice was calm and soft. jess nodded slowly a tear rlling down her face as she did "I just want to get out" she mumbled softly under her breath "Now.....stupid door" slowly her thoughts began to slip back into it sometimes slipping back into the heavy breathing but she managed to keep it as steady as possible shivering constantly
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He was happy she held her eyes closed and that her breathing improved. He was scared for a moment when her breathing increased, but it was became steady again fast.
  'I just want to get out,' she mumbled softly. 'Now.... Stupid door.'
  Dylan nodded, although she couldn't see him. 'I know Jess, I want that too. But we can't now. It's okay, though. We're together, nothing can happen,' he replied softly, his voice calm.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'I know Jess, I want that too. But we can't now. It's okay, though. We're together, nothing can happen,' he replied softly, his voice calm. Jess sights "Well..when can we" she quickly said before trying to think about breathing again breathing deeply
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Well... When can we,' she quickly said.
  Dylan sighed. 'I don't know, Jess. But I will make sure we get out of here as fast as possible, okay? Trust me.' He let go off her shoulders and grabbed his phone. He debated on calling Ronan, but he couldn't help them if he was away. Friedrich wasn't an option either, he would see the coffee machine. Emelie... Eventually he decided to call Nick. He dialed his number and waited, desperately hoping he would answer.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Science

"Tak" he said as he gave the dane what he paid for a smile on his face as he watched the girl leave, yes 100 krone obtained!. He sights as he turned around to look at abel who was trying to befriend a danish girl about the same age as the little young absolutely 100 % dutch boi who was absolutely not russian at all. "What a ladies man" he shook his head as he took a sip of his gin. Abel turned to look at his father and winked. Nick smirked as he put his thumb up and signed 'nice'. #fathersongoals. But all of this awesomeness, the music, the money and the drink had a downside, he didn't notice his phone ringing at all...missing dylan's call for help
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He waited for Nick to accept the call, but he didn't answer. Dylan groaned as he removed the phone from his ear. He then called Emelie. Because she was the next person on the list to call. Oh, he hoped she would answer it...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Jess stood there her eyes still closed full of hope as she waited for nick to come...but all that hope dissapeared when she heard him groan "W---hat--what's w-rong?" she asked softly , keeping her eyes closed tightly
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'W---hat--what's w-rong?' Jess asked softly.
  Dylan quickly looked at her and saw that her eyes were still closed.
  Good.
  'Nothing, everything's fine. I'm going to call for help, now. Keep your breath steady and don't think about something nice. Water, or so,' he said, remembering she loved water. Impatiently he waited for Emelie to answer, but he already knew that that wasn't gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Nothing, everything's fine. I'm going to call for help, now. Keep your breath steady and don't think about something nice. Water, or so,' he said, Jess smiled softly "OEHHH i can't wait to swim again this afternoon! maybe even this morning! Especially now....oeh can i go swimming after we get out of here?" out of here...out of here...they were still stuck...jess stopped talking immeadiatly...what if they never got out...what if nick didn't pick up the phone...then she never was able to go swimming again she thought as her breath began to increase again
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'OEHHH I can't wait to swim again this afternoon! Maybe even this morning! Especially now... Oeh can I go swimming after we get out of here?' Jess said.
  Dylan smiled but noticed her breathing patern change. 'Think of your breath,' he said calm. 'And yes, you can. I think you first need to sleep though,' he chuckled softly. He yawned at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Snap (dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next