HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snap (dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Snap (dylan) - Page 12 Empty

Just keep yourself warm and please go to bed...' he almost pleaded. HJannes stared at him "Alright" he said as he closed his eyes layin the perfect fkng borrito #borritogoals "Oh by the way mister...what was your name again...hm..boi ich haben keine Ahnung" he mumled
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

'Alright,' he said as he kept laying on the ground. 'Oh by the way mister... What was your name again... Hm... Boi ich haben keine Ahnung,' Hannes mumbled.
  Dylan sighed. 'Hannes, I mean in your bed. And it's Dylan. Or Collins,' he replied.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan sighed. 'Hannes, I mean in your bed. And it's Dylan. Or Collins,' he replied. Hannes blinked "Oh....alright then" he caught as he jumped up, welll kinda aka it took a bout 2 minutes to get up again. He blinked again..damn what a pro "Wait why aren't you sleeping then?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Oh... Alright then,' he said before taking two minutes to get up. 'Wait why aren't you sleeping then?'
  'Because I am taking Ronans shift for the night,' Dylan answered.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Because I am taking Ronans shift for the night,' Dylan answered. Hannes frowned "Well...he normally sleeps around this time...." his eyes widened "Which..i absolutly don't know for sure" he lied
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Well... He normally sleeps around this time...' Hannes said, his eyes widenend. 'Which... I absolutely don't know for sure,' he said.
  Dylan shrugged. 'Well, I had to make sure Jess would get into her dorm, so I didn't get any sleep...'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan shrugged. 'Well, I had to make sure Jess would get into her dorm, so I didn't get any sleep...'. Hannes fucking laughed at him, this quickly turning in caughing and choking but eventual+y was able to speak again looking at dylan through his blurry sight "You know ronan normally just lets her go to dmitri right?" he asked "...it is kinda normal now"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'You know Ronan normally just lets her go to Dmitri right?' he asked. '...It is kinda normal now.'
  Dylan looked at him for a second, kinda regretting his decesion to not let her go. 'Ah... Well... I didn't know that,' he said, a bit hesitant.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

he nodded "Yeahh....now you do..." he mubled before he yawned "Well...guten morgen i guess" he mumbled before he turned around and sights staggering back to his part of the dorm, using the walls as support
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

The boy nodded. 'Yeahh... Now you do...' he mumbled before he yawned. 'Well... Guten morgen I guess,' he mumbled before turning around and staggering back into his dorm.
  Dylan sighed and turned around, walking to his classroom. He felt as if he was forgetting something, but he was too tired to think straight. So he stumbled to his classroom, sat down on his spinning chair and leaned with his head on the desk, just closing his eyes for a second... And then falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Snap (dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12