HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snap (dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Snap (dylan) - Page 11 Empty

'Yeh I... I wish... I could but if people keep fucking shouting in the hallway that I see it as nearly impossible cause it's never just fucking normal at this school!' Hannes said.
  Dylan nodded. 'I understand that. There will be no more shouting, okay? Jess is in her dorm now and the others are sleeping. There won't be any noise anymore. Go to sleep okay, you need it.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Dylan nodded. 'I understand that. There will be no more shouting, okay? Jess is in her dorm now and the others are sleeping. There won't be any noise anymore. Go to sleep okay, you need it.' Hannes stared at him for a moment, trying to keep his balance not even seeing the teacher clearly " If i can now " he grunted leaning against the wall "cause i am sure i ain0t gonna be the only one complaining"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'If I can now,' he grunted, leaning against the wall. 'Cause I am sure I ain't gonna be the only one complaining.'
  Dylan nodded. 'You can, I guess nobody is getting out of their dorm now, or they would be already. Because there isn't any noise anymore now right?' he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan nodded. 'You can, I guess nobody is getting out of their dorm now, or they would be already. Because there isn't any noise anymore now right?' he said with a small smile. He like..coughed up his longues before he anwsered him with his thicc voicecrack and accent 2Oh verpiss dich" he mumbled as he rolled his eyes, shivering like crazy "I am not going to be able to sleep now, thanks a lot jess" he grunted "Even kate is better than you right now"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'20h verpiss dich,' he mumbled. 'I am not going to be able to sleep now, thanks a lot Jess,' he grunted. 'Even Kate is better than you right now.'
  Dylan frowned, kinda hurt by that. 'Just... Go to bed at least, you'll sleep eventually and all sorts of rest is good,' Dylan argued with a soft but tired voice.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan frowned, kinda hurt by that. 'Just... Go to bed at least, you'll sleep eventually and all sorts of rest is good,' Dylan argued with a soft but tired voice. Hannes looked around him "Where..." he mumbled softly as he blinked
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes looked around him. 'Where...' he mumbled softly as he blinked.
  Dylan frowned. 'Where? In... Your bed?' he tried, not really knowing what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan frowned. 'Where? In... Your bed?' he tried. Hannes blinked "Oh there....fucking hell" he mumbled bearly even remebering why he was here again "What where we talking about again?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes blinked. 'Oh there... Fucking hell,' he mumbled. 'What where we talking about again?'
  Dylan frowned in concern. 'That you need to go to bed, and fast,' he said. His voice sounded more strict now and it was clear he didn't want any contradiction. The boy was going to bed and fast.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan frowned in concern. 'That you need to go to bed, and fast,' he said. Hannes was like, wtf are you even saying??? he did understand the word bed however and was able to figure out what you meant but it took a while "Ah...ahhh ohh..." he coughed " if you say so..mister..." he needed to think hard now like damn "Collins..????"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Ah... Ahhh ohh...' he coughed. 'If you say so... Mister...' he needed to think for a while. 'Collins..???'
  Dylan nodded. 'Yeah, it's me, Dylan Collins... Go to bed, Hannes,' he said before nudging him, regretting it instantly. He hissed at the heat burning his finger.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan nodded. 'Yeah, it's me, Dylan Collins... Go to bed, Hannes,' he said before nudging him. Hannes, shocked, confused and tottally out of blance fell on the ground rolling the borrito he had creeted to be tighter everything turned black for a moment before he returned coughingly. He looked at dylan and noticed his hand "WOW your hand is red....how?" he mumbled as he frowned
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes fell on the ground, rolled up into a burrito. Eventually he coughed. 'WOW your hand is red... How?' he mumbled as he frowned.
  Dylan tried to not scream because fUCKING HELL was this hot. He waved around with it, trying to cool it down with the air. 'I- ah,' he hissed. 'I burned my hand on you,' he managed to say while clenching his jaws together to keep him from bursting out in a lot of scolding.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'I- ah,' he hissed. 'I burned my hand on you,' he managed to say while clenching his jaws together to keep him from bursting out in a lot of scolding. Hannes frowned "But it's cold here..." he managed to say through the coughing
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'But it's cold here...' he managed to say through coughing.
  Dylan frowned and looked at him while he still waved his hand up and down and tried not to curse. 'Just keep yourself warm and please go to bed...' he almost pleaded. He wanted to cool down his hand but not before Hannes was safe and well in bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Snap (dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next