HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

well this sucks ( dylan Collins)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

well this sucks ( dylan Collins) - Page 4 Empty

'I hoped it would have been Friedrich... Ronan sucks as well though... So I guess it is fine... Friedrich would have been better however... Cause she deserves it you know,' Hannes said as he tapped on the table.
  'How is Friedrich with detention, then?' Dylan asked, actually curious.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

'How is Friedrich with detention, then?' Dylan asked, actually curious. Hannes shrugged "Well...he throws books at your head when you talk, every word leaving your mouth will probably give you more detention..except for jess cause she is weird. And uhm... he enjoys it, like i swear , i saw a smirk on his face once..that guy...boy he enjoys watching us suffer"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Well... He throws books at your head when you talk, every word leaving your mouth will probably give you more detention.. Except for Jess cause she is weird. And uhm... He enjoys it, like I swear, I saw a smirk on his face once... That guy... Boy he enjoys watching us suffer,' Hannes replied.
  Dylan frowned. 'Well... Then this must be a bit different for you, if you only got detention with him,' he smiled softly. 'If you want, you can walk... I mean, I always have sore legs and stuff when I sit a long time. Walking is good for your blood circulation, too.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan frowned. 'Well... Then this must be a bit different for you, if you only got detention with him,' he smiled softly. 'If you want, you can walk... I mean, I always have sore legs and stuff when I sit a long time. Walking is good for your blood circulation, too.' Hannes blinked , shock on his face as he stood up almost falling back again and quickly leaned on the table, he blinked away and took a deep breath, he wanted to sit down again as fast as possible but first himself to stand, a fake smile on his face as he stood there leaning against the table "yeah" he said calmly "de jong said something like that" he said trying to blink blinking the dizzyness away "But yeh its a lot different thank god"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes blinked and stood up. Dylan saw him almost falling and wanted to stand up, but decided against it. Eventually the boy stood leaning against the table, a fake smile on his face.
  'You don't have to fake smile, Hannes, I get you don't like it...' Dylan said.
  'Yeah...' the German said calmly. 'De Jong said something like that. But yeh it's a lot different thank God.'
  Dylan smiled. 'Do you like it?' he asked. 'I mean, of course you don't like this, but you like it better?' he added fast. He wasn't for the competing and he didn't ask it to be better than Friedrich, he just wanted to know what Hannes' opinion is.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Do you like it?' he asked. 'I mean, of course you don't like this, but you like it better?' he added fast. Hannes frowned "Hm i guess it is better than having detention with friedrich, i mean , being in one room with that guy mentally kills me already" he explained as he decided to just sit down not getting the dizzyness away he sights as he laid his head on the table and just looked outside for a moment
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Hm I guess it is better than having detention with Friedrich, I mean, being in one room with that guy mentally kills me already,' he explained as he sat down again.
  Dylan looked at him curiously. 'You two are... Half brothers right? Why do you hate him so much?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan looked at him curiously. 'You two are... Half brothers right? Why do you hate him so much?'
hannes looked up "Yeah we are and because he's an asshole basically that only cares about coffee and cats" he mumbled closing his eyes for a moment "And...it just...sucks i guess" he sights trying to ignore the light headed feeling he had
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Yeah we are and because he's an asshole basically that only cares about coffee and cats,' he mumbled. 'And... It just... Sucks I guess,' he sighed.
  Dylan was silent for a moment. 'How do you like social studies so far?' he asked with a hopeful smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan was silent for a moment. And hannes almost dozzed off when suddenly the teachers voice woke him. He sat up immideatly and blinked, confused for a short moment 'How do you like social studies so far?' he asked with a hopeful smile on his face. "Well to be honest...it is fucking boring i mean....social....studies....social...iew no thanks" he said as he looked at the teachers trying to stay awake it was a wonder that he was even able to stand on the field that afternoon..even though he missed a lot of stuff cause he was trying to stay on his feet the entire time, he still heard that bastard of a dutchman yell his name. He sights basically feeling his heart beat in his head "But it is better than history and french..that's for sure and way beter than music"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Well to be honest... It is fucking boring I mean... Social... Studies... Social... Iew no thanks,' Hannes said and Dylan chuckled.
  'But it is better than history and French... That's for sure and way better than music.'
  Dylan smiled. 'I'm glad to hear that...' He looked at the boy who clearly had difficulty to sleep. 'Hey, Hannes, you can sleep, if you want... I see how tired you are... So, look for a comfortable position to sleep in, even if you lay on the floor or tables, I don't care, but sleep.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan smiled. 'I'm glad to hear that...' He looked at the boy who clearly had difficulty to sleep. 'Hey, Hannes, you can sleep, if you want... I see how tired you are... So, look for a comfortable position to sleep in, even if you lay on the floor or tables, I don't care, but sleep". He blinked and sights as he looked away "I can0t sir, i really can't, i never can no matter how tired i am i just can't" he mumbled "Well ofcourse i can cause like..biology and stuff but...well i only when i havn't sleptfor like 2 days i don't know..i just can't" he sights "Oh well at least i breath and blink " he mumbled under his breath "I guess lots of people have that" he suggested hopefuly
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'I cannot sir, I really can't, I never can no matter how tired I am I just can't,' Hannes mumbled. 'Well ofcourse I can cause like.. Biology and stuff but... Well I only when I haven't slept for like 2 days I don't know... I just can't,' He sighed. 'Oh well at least I breath and blink. I guess lots of people have that,' he suggested hopefully.
  Dylan thought about that. 'Well... I have never been awake for that long... Why didn't you sleep before? I am sure, if you lay down and close your eyes, maybe have some calming music on, you will fall asleep eventually...'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan thought about that. 'Well... I have never been awake for that long... Why didn't you sleep before? I am sure, if you lay down and close your eyes, maybe h forave some calming music on, you will fall asleep eventually..." . Hannes frowned " Doesn't work for shit though...alcahol..that works, but some fucking music nah man" he mumbled softly as he stared at his feet "Oh well..everything will be better...one day" he said mostly to himself knowing that he was pretty much lying to himself
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Doesn't work for shit though... Alcahol... That works, but some fucking music nah man. Oh well... Everything will be better... One day,' Hannes said.
  Dylan sighed with a gloomy look. 'Alcohol isn't the answer, Hannes... But you're right. It will turn out fine. I'm sure,' she said with a motivating look this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

well this sucks ( dylan Collins)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next