HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

well this sucks ( dylan Collins)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

well this sucks ( dylan Collins) - Page 3 Empty

After some time he was done. 'I hope you understand it a little bit better now. Don't hesitate to ask for explaination, if you need it, but I think you can better ask Friedrich since he's teacher French,' Dylan said, standing up. he just nodded to not have to go through that again. he looked at dylan again, He put back the chair and walked over to his desk. 'Do you have some food and drink with you?' he asked then. 'Because I think we deserve something to eat,' he smiled, grabbing his bag. Hannes shrugged "Ehm...i ain't hungry not at all to be honest...just thirsty...as usual like no matter how much i fucking drink it diesn't leave jesus fucking christ" he said as he began to drink again "Wait why do you care about that?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Hannes shrugged. 'Ehm... I ain't hungry not at all to be honest... Just thirsty.. As usual like no matter how much I fucking drink it doesn't leave Jesus fucking Christ,' he said as he began to drink again. 'Wait why do you care about that?'
  Dylan frowned. 'That's water right?' he asked, just to be sure. 'I care about that because I care about my students and everyone needs enough water and food. Have you eaten at all today?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan frowned. 'That's water right?' he asked, hannes blinked . 'I care about that because I care about my students and everyone needs enough water and food. Have you eaten at all today?'. He blinked once more "Eh ofcourse it's water what do you think, i ain't nick idon't drink gin vodka or absint that shit is gross as fuck" he explained "And...hm..." he thought for a moment "i don't know, probably " hie lied as he looked at dylan "But i am fine..just thirsty that's all" he said a small smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Eh ofcourse it's water what do you think, I ain't Nick I don't drink gin vodka or absint that shit is gross as fuck,' Hannes explained. 'And... Hm... I don't know, probably. But I am fine.. Just thirsty that's all,' he said a small smile on his face.
  Dylan shook his head. 'Hannes, you're lying. You haven't eaten at all today. Why not?' he asked while searching through his bag. Jodie always made some cupcakes or cookies or something else. He didn't eat them today though, luckily. He picked out his drum with brownies. He walked up to Hannes and put it down on his desk. 'Here, eat,' Dylan said with a worried look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan shook his head. 'Hannes, you're lying. You haven't eaten at all today. Why not?' he asked while searching through his bag. Hannes just rolled his head laying his head down on the table. 'Here, eat,' Dylan said with a worried look on his face. He looked up a dumb expresion oon his face as he stared at it, he sights "I am not hungry, like not at all, the thought alone..iew no" he said as he took another sip of water "Wait why do you have cupcakes in your bag?" he wondered hoping to change the topic this way, people ussually liked to talk about themselves right?
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'I am not hungry, like not at all, the thought alone... iew no,' he said, taking another sip from his water. 'Wait why do you have cupcakes in your bag?'
  Dylans face lit up. 'Oh, Jodie made them. She's so sweet... She always makes something for me, but I have left today. So please, eat it, you need it,' he said, changing his expression to serious now.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylans face lit up. 'Oh, Jodie made them. She's so sweet... She always makes something for me, but I have left today. So please, eat it, you need it,' he said, changing his expression to serious now. the german frowned pouting a bit it failed ...well shit "if they are so good why don't you eat it, i don't need it thanks" he said as he looked away looking outside for a bit before taking a another sip of water and laid his heavy feeling head on his hands closing his eyes for a moment before opening them again he looked at his watch, boi he wasn't even don with half of his detention for the day what the fuck. He sights and just decided to avoid making eye contact " Does kate has detention now too?" he asked quickly turning into a yawn
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'If they are so good why don't you eat it, I don't need it thanks,' he said.
  'I already had too much, and you do need it, Hannes,' Dylan said, shoving them closer. 'Please.'
  'Does Kate has detention now too?' Hannes then asked, what quickly turned into a yawn.
  Dylan frowned at that. 'Yes. Do you sleep well?' He remembered asking that the first time he met Hannes. But it was clear he didn't sleep at all. And he needed to fucking eat. At least he was drinking lots of water, even if it didn't feel like it for him.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan frowned at that. 'Yes. Do you sleep well?' hannes looked up and stared at him for at leat 5 minutes "Not anymore thanks to this hell" he mumbled as he looked away again "And like i saidi swear i am going to throw up if i eat that for sure" he said not even feeling nauseous at all "Don't you have better things to do like..mark tests or something?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes looked up and stared at him for at least five minutes. Dylan became feeling uncomfortable. 'Not anymore thanks to this hell,' he mumbled as he looked away again. 'And like I said I swear I am going to throw up if I eat that for sure. Don't you have better things to do like.. Mark test or something?' he asked.
  Dylan sighed. 'Eat at least one, please,' he said while shoving it a little bit closer again and walking back to his desk. 'The mental health of students is a lot more important than school. But I'm already done with that. But I will prepare next class... Maybe you can help me? What do you like to see when I'm teaching? Or what do you think I need to change? Or something else?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan sighed. 'Eat at least one, please,' he said while shoving it a little bit closer again and walking back to his desk. 'The mental health of students is a lot more important than school. But I'm already done with that. But I will prepare next class... Maybe you can help me? What do you like to see when I'm teaching? Or what do you think I need to change? Or something else?'. Hannes sights as he took one but still avoided eye contact "Hm i don't know...an explaination i guess..." he said calmly "Plus there's nothing wrong , there is no problem so just i don't know" he shurgged "Oh giving back essays and tests on time is amazing aswell" he quikly added
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes sighed as he took a brownie. Dylan smiled widely now, happy that Hannes took some. 'Hm I don't know.. An explanation I guess... Plus there's nothing wrong, there is no problem so just I don't know. Oh giving back essays and tests on time is amazing aswell.'
  Dylan nodded. 'I'll keep that in mind,' he said with a smile. He sat down at his desk and began preparing his next classes.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan nodded. 'I'll keep that in mind,' he said with a smile. He sat down at his desk and began preparing his next classes. Hannes looked at him for a moment before looking at his desk, his head leaning on his hand as he tapped on the wood for a moment thinking of all the better things he could do right now, it was saturday! fucking saturday. He yawned as he tried his best to not close his eyes. The german took another sip of water before leaning back a little, his arms crossed "With who does kate has detention now?" he asked hoping that it would be friedrich or something
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'With who does Kate has detention now?' Hannes suddenly asked.
  Dylan looked up from his work, a little startled from the sudden noise. 'Ronan,' he answered. 'Why?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Ronan,' he answered. 'Why?'. The german shrugged "I hoped it would have been friedrich....ronan sucks as well though...so i guess it is fine....friedrich would have been better however...cause she deserves it you know" he said as he slowly tapped on the table it getting slower and slower by the second
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

well this sucks ( dylan Collins)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next