HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well...shit ( joli)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Sophie Smith, Feliciano Vargas, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 74

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Mixed

Well...shit ( joli)  - Page 4 Empty

He was just walking along the hallway, heading to his next class. Friedrich sighed as he looked at his watch. He had five fucking minutes to walk to his next classroom. Oh bloody hell, why couldn't he have Nick's power? Friedrich was surprised to find Hannes and Joli, talking together. As he approached, though, he heard Hannes screaming. '-fucking give you a fuckimng panic attack!' The man decided to ignore this, and to embarass Hannes as much as possible. He strolled over to the duo. 'Hello brother dear,' he placed his hands on both of the small man's shoulders. 'What a lovely day today, hm?' The teacher sighed. 'Oh, by the way, I washed your clothes- you seriously need to learn how a washing machine works man, I'm not washing your underwear again, even though you're my small baby brother,' He gave his brother a hug. 'I hope you don't grow too much bro, you're cute when you're small.' Friedrich ruffeld through his hair, making it messy and stuff. He looked at Joli. 'Oh, Joli, didn't see you there.' Lies. Lieeeees. He knew she could see he was lying, and Hannes probably knew as well.
Back to top Go down
https://westwood.actieforum.com
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

If animals could speak,

Hannes shook his head. 'He just doens't okay, it's non of your fucking buisiness! You know why he does ignore you? Because you are the teachers pet! You basically force him too, by always running after him! Even entering the fucking teachers lounge for it!'
  'That was for something important!' Joli said but Hannes didn't listen.
  'Cause everyone thinks you are soo kind, soo calm! But I am 100% sure that you end every night with tears because you are to weak to stand up for yourself!'
  What.
  'I mean, how else did you get those scars?! You don't get them by falling!'
  Joli felt her chest tighten. Why did he bring up the fucking scars?!
  'Maybe that is the reason why you overreact about everything! Cause you are weak as fuck! Animals being the only thing that does not fucking give you a fucking panic attack!'
  He was silent now. Joli was too. She couldn't believe him. She did expect that he would say that but why bring up the fucking scars?! The things she was most insecure about! The things that reminded her of her time in France, of all the things they had done to her.
  She felt her heart rate go up to something that was not fucking healthy. Her stomach made tight knots and she felt panic flowing over her. The girl stared at Hannes, a mix of shock, fear and anger in her normally soft eyes. She started to hyperventilate and her body began to shake. She wanted to control it but she had no control anymore.
  You couldn't see much on the outside though. She just stared, trying to control things inside her mind.
  That was when she heard another voice. The voice of the one and only mister Fuchs.
  If it couldn't go any worse...
  'Hello brother dear,' he said while placing his hands on the shoulders of Hannes. Joli looked at him and back to Hannes.
  'B-brothers?' she managed to speak. Her voice was barely audible though.
  'What a lovely dat today, hm? Oh, by the way, I washed your clothes- you seriously need to learn how a washing machine works man, I'm not washing your underwear again, even though you're my small baby brother,' the teacher said when giving Hannes a hug.
  Joli stared at mister Fuchs, only shock in her eyes now.
  'I hope you don't grow too much bro, you're cute when you're small.' He ruffled Hannes' hair, than looked at her.
  'Oh, Joli, didn't see you there.'
  Joli felt her cheeks warm up. She knew he was lying, he must've seen her when he approached. She looked down, hoping she hid her face.
  What the fuck is going on?!
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Suddenly he felt something on his shoulder and immideatly jumped up to face his half brother   'Hello brother dear,' ah shit not now.  'What a lovely dat today, hm? Oh, by the way, I washed your clothes- you seriously need to learn how a washing machine works man, I'm not washing your underwear again, even though you're my small baby brother,' the teacher said when giving him a hug.  Hannes immideatly pushed him away "What the actual fuck?!" he yelled   'I hope you don't grow too much bro, you're cute when you're small.' the teacher continued as  ruffled Hannes' hair, and than looked at joli.  'Oh, Joli, didn't see you there.' hannes rolled his brown eyes. Actually happy with his scars, cause they covered his what probably would have been reddish cheeks. "Listen, first of all, i am small and i am aware of it" he began his voice cold as fuck "Second of all, you know friedrich, if you hadn't ignored me all those years, you might have known, that i in fact, know how a washing machine works, so your lies are bad as fuck . But you know, this actually proofs that you didn't even bother to read them..." he smirked coldness on his emotionless face "But you know, i can't really blame you for being just like it , and with it i mean dad ,  in personality ofcourse" he grabbed his backpack, and stared at his brother, hate flashing in his eyes. he looked at joli for a moment "Tsk, he is my half brother, not brother " and rolled his eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Well...shit ( joli)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4