HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh it's such a "nice" day (joli)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Sophie Smith, Feliciano Vargas, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 74

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Mixed

oh it's such a "nice" day (joli) - Page 2 Empty

His brother lay there for like, 8 minutes. Friedrich walked up to him. "I am in so much pain i lost my accent!" He glared at him, he barely understood the boy. He saw that his face was completely fucked up. He gently put his cat down ('You go, Vivaldi') and walked towards Hannes. "Mein got this is like...child abuse" 'Do that shit again and I'll fucking show you child abuse, you sick animal abuser.' He pulled Hannes up on his shirt, and looked him straight in eye. 'Man up, fucking pussy, this shit doesn't hurt at all. And trust me, I know pain.'
Back to top Go down
https://westwood.actieforum.com
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

'Do that shit again and I'll fucking show you child abuse, you sick animal abuser.' Hannes tried to smirk, but his cheeks wouldn't let him 'Man up, fucking pussy, this shit doesn't hurt at all. And trust me, I know pain.' he spit out bloud and puffed "bitch, this fucking hurts" he mumbled trying to frown or narrow his eyes but his bloody face was like, lol nope . he tried to look at his half brother with his half closed eyes "damn, i can't even smirk" he groans noticing his arms where bleeding too, he tried to whipe away blood, which was pointless, it was fucking everywhere "well are you just gonna let me bleed to death here, what kind of half brother are you man" he said most of it filed with hate and blood, he tried to make himself understandable with his one still kind of functional jaw ...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

What the fuck is happening? She heard Hannes mumble something but she couldn't hear what. Except one sentence, what made her even more surprised. 'Well are you just gonna let me bleed to death, what kind of half brother are you man,' Hannes said. Dafuq? Half brother?
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Sophie Smith, Feliciano Vargas, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 74

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Mixed

"bitch, this fucking hurts" Friedrich rolled his eyes. "damn, i can't even smirk. well are you just gonna let me bleed to death here, what kind of half brother are you man" He quickly grabbed his arm and pulled Hannes on his feet. 'Come on dude, let's get your ass to the hospital.'
Back to top Go down
https://westwood.actieforum.com
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

Hannes was like wot? As he was pulled up, being dizzy as fuck 'Come on dude, let's get your ass to the hospital.' he heard friedrich say. Hannes was like, lol ain't gonna happen but somehow, what a miracle , realized he wasn't really in the position to protest against it, and judt stared at the turning path beneath him "Damn" he mumbled he couldn't really see that much "I think i am bleeding to death, i can't see shit" hannes, lol nope you're eyes are half closed. but ofcourse, he didn't really notice it "Why is dying this boring?" he mumbled with half of his mouth blood dripping on the path beneath them
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

Hospital? Yeah, that was neccesary. It didn't look well but she felt no such thing as guilt or something. 'Why is dying so boring?' she heard Hannes say. She huffed. Brat. She still didn't knew how the relationship was between those two, but it was more than a normal student teacher relationship, that was clear. When the two walked away, the cat Hannes kicked walked up to her. She kneeled and petted it gently. 'Are you feeling better now?' The cat nodded. 'Good,' she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

oh it's such a "nice" day (joli)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2