HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it spring yet? (Joli)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Is it spring yet? (Joli) - Page 2 Empty

The Scott chuckled and nodded. 'Yehhh it sure is cold,' he replied. He looked at the trees around him and Joli softly smiled, enjoying the view aswell. She loved the forest, there were a ton of animals and the forests surrounding her made her feel safe. She loved the sight of the beach aswell, or a wide open landscape, but forests always held a special place in her heart.
'So any cool news from your friends?' Eric asked suddenly. Joli looked at him, her eyes widening for a bit. Uh, friends? Did he mean her... Animal friends? Or her human friends? Because apart from him and Alex she really didn't have any. 'Uh, not really.. I guess... The most are sleeping or trying to find food. But they are good,' she told him, really hoping she wasn't saying weird things.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Name : Sanne
Coins : 123

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Mixed

Is it spring yet? (Joli) - Page 2 Erics_10>

She panicked..he could feel it clearly, hear her heartbeat rise and smell the change of emotion within her...feck he made a mistake he thought to himself as he quickly tried to think of a way to calm her down again...redeem himself..oh god what had he do- 'Uh, not really.. I guess... The most are sleeping or trying to find food. But they are good,' she cut off his mental breakdown, making him look up with a clear sense of relief on his face. He smiled a little, thank god " Ah yehhh of course, hibernation" he nodded " Well I am glad they are okay Joli, it's sad how no one seems to care about the forest animals just because they don't understand their language ey"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

When she answered he looked at her with a strange look. As if he was... Relieved? Why would he be relieved? What was wrong? But her thoughts were cut of by his reaction. 'Ah yehhh of course, hibernation,' he nodded, and she nodded too. 'Well I am glad they are okay Joli, it's sad how no one seems te care about the forest animals just because they don't understand their language ey.'
The French girl smiled and nodded, glad she thought the right thing about the animals. She was happy he wasn't weird about it, or maybe they were just both really weird. Oh well. 'Ah wel, I am sure I'm not the only one.. But I do sense I have more contact, but I guess thats logical. I mean, I can actually talk with them, so...' she shrugged a little.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Ah well, I am sure I'm not the only one.. But I do since I have more contact, but I guess that's logical. I mean, I can actually talk with them, so...' she shrugged a little. He chuckled " God that must be a w e s o m e to have..talking to animals" he smiled while staring off into the distance " s many stories u have never heard before...all those new friends..god you're making me jealous Joli" he teased a little but with a clear serious undertone in his voice however. Sure he was able to speak with dogs but with all animals??? that would've been absolutely amazing he had to admit...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'God that must be a w e s o m e to have.. talking to animals,' he smiled. Joli smiled too. Yeah, now she could control it it was great. At first she couldn't shield herself well from it, but now she can and she's getting better and better at understanding them. Its a whole new world really.
'So many stories u have never heard before... all those new friends.. god you're making me jealous joli.'
Joli looked at him and chuckled. 'Aw noo, sometimes it can be a pain.' Though she really didn't have much complaints. Most people think its a whole burden, but she's really not burdened at all. She loves her mutation. 'Your mutation is great too. Sometimes I wish I could also just.. be an animal. Have a simple life. Just sleep all day, like a cat.'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Joli looked at him and chuckled. 'Aw noo, sometimes it can be a pain.' he frowned a little but figured it could indeed kind of suck if you weren't as social as he was.  'Your mutation is great too. Sometimes I wish I could also just.. be an animal. Have a simple life. Just sleep all day, like a cat.' Joli continued. He raised his eyebrows at this, turning towards the girl to look at her, a slight smirk appearing on his face " Are you saying i have a simple life?" he asked slightly on the daring side, a soft scoff coming from the back of his throat as he looked at her with slightly widened eyes, his head tilted ...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Her reaction made him react different than she thought he would. He raised his brows and smirked slightly. 'Are you saying I have a simple life?' he asked, his voice sounded daring and he had a little scoff. Joli blinked, afraid she said something wrong at first. But soon she relaxed and chuckled.
'Oh c'mon, if you were a dog you had a pretty simple life yeah,' she said. 'Wild animals don't have a simple life but dogs and cats sure do. Simpler than we anyway,' she sighed, looking away again.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

[quote="Eric Furgenson"]
'Oh c'mon, if you were a dog you had a pretty simple life yeah,' she said. 'Wild animals don't have a simple life but dogs and cats sure do. Simpler than we anyway,' she sighed. He chuckled and nodded " hmm I sure do love just laying all spread on the couch in all the warmth that is a pelt yeh " he agreed " Some dogs have to work though, in the military and all so i suppose i should take those lazy moments with you and Alex on the couch for granted" the shifter continued while looking around, noticing how the forest surrounding them slowly began to slim in density, from many trees, to a small amount to just a few random spruces, making place for the semi forested farmland that surrounded the west side of the village. He sniffed up the air to take all of the new smells in that came with it, horses, pigs, cows and oh boi sheep. He smiled at the sight of the peaceful half forest half fields filled landscape, stone fences separating the forest from the farmer's grounds, and the fresh smell of sea in the distance...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'hmm I sure do love just laying all spread on the couch in all the warmth that is a pelt yeh " he agreed " Some dogs have to work though, in the military and all so i suppose i should take those lazy moments with you and Alex on the couch for granted,' he continued.
Joli smiled and nodded. 'I know I do.' She really loved the calm moments with her friends. Her only two friends, human friends. Of course there was Feli, but he was her boyfriend. For some reason that was different than friends. It felt like that at least. With them she had the feeling she could be herself, she could tell everything to them and she wouldn't be judgded. It was a great feeling, one she has only felt now. And she sure was greatful for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Is it spring yet? (Joli)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2