HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In and out ( ~Joli~ )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

In and out ( ~Joli~ ) - Page 2 Empty

He smiled at her. 'Theree you goo,' he told her praisingly. 'how about i copy it for you so u can lay down for a bit?' he suggested with a smile. 'o oh oh anD i'll get you some warm teaa!' he nodded, already standing up.
  'Uh.. yeah.. Sure,' Joli mumbled and she slowly laid down on her bed. She decided to just let him copying his own homework to hers. The teachers won't notice anyway, she told herself. It'll be allright. It had to be.
  She let out a sigh and stared at the ceiling. She kept her hands on her stomach, continuing the breathing excersises.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Name : Sanne
Coins : 123

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Mixed

Uh.. yeah.. Sure,' Joli mumbled and she slowly laid down on her bed. Eric smiled and nodded as he got up to make her some tea and to grab the homework he made, not all too much work so it isn't that shocking that he was back in like 5 minutes. He opened the door softly and set the tea down on her nightstand " ahh there you go" he smiled and ploffed down on her office chair, laying down his books, ready to do some work, and copying homework wasn't as bad as actually making it right?. He opened his notebook and grabbed one of her pens, inhaling a bit of air before starting to write
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

While Eric was gone, Joli had managed to calm down more. Her breath was regular now, and it was calm, breathing with her stomach. Not much later Eric came back again, putting the tea on her nightstand.
  She smiled back at him, and he sat down at her desk, laying his own homework next to hers. Then he started copying it. Joli sighed. 'Are you sure that's a good idea?' she asked unsure. 'M..Maybe it's... Maybe you can explain it? I think that's... More convenient.'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Joli sighed. 'Are you sure that's a good idea?' she asked unsure. 'M..Maybe it's... Maybe you can explain it? I think that's... More convenient.' He turned to look at her and smiled " yeahh ofc" he answered. He picked up all his stuff and slowly sat down on her bed again, a smile on his palish face. After he had lain it all down he began explaining, showing her the process f maths no one here understands so sorry imma skip it Smile
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Eric turned to look at her and smiled. 'yeahh ofc,' he answered. He picked his stuff up and sat down on the bed. Joli sat upright and looked at how Eric stalled everything out. After that he began to explain high maths us poor simple people don't understand so ur totally right by skipping it.

After he had all explained it a smile appeared on Joli's face. 'Yeahh, now I get it. Thank you.' She was glad she had someone like Eric in her dorm. Someone like him as a friend. He was a great friend. Now and then a bit weird and much, but he was always there when you needed him. 'You're a great friend.'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

After he had all explained it a smile appeared on Joli's face, finally, he could breathe again. 'Yeahh, now I get it. Thank you.' she told him, making the smile on his face even brighter. You're a great friend.' she then said. The scott looked up, sparkles in his eyes at the words that just came out of her mouth, he was not just a friend..he wasn't a good friend..he was a GREAT friend, yeh that truely made him scream internally. He nodded his head " ofcourse! i mean..only heartless people like hannes would just leave you like that" he chuckled " eventhough..he does have a heart..strangely enough i hear it beating, a lot, so dont worry he really does have one hes not dead " he quickly reassured her, u never know...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

A bright smile appeared on Erics face. That made Joli's smile a bit bigger. The good boi nodded. 'ofcourse! i mean..only heartless people like hannes would just leave you like that,' he chuckled. 'eventhough..he does have a heart..strangely enough i hear it beating, a lot, so dont worry he really does have one hes not dead.'
  Joli chuckled and nodded. 'Yeah, I know. But I'm already glad he's not... Like... Coming for me again? Constantly. Making those comments and all.. He's busy with Kate now,' she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Joli chuckled and nodded. 'Yeah, I know. But I'm already glad he's not... Like... Coming for me again? Constantly. Making those comments and all.. He's busy with Kate now,' she said with a shrug. Eric blinked for a little, a frown appearing on his face " he used to come for you?" he asked her, kicking off his shoes so he could sit on the bed properly. " i mean..i don't get why he comes for kate constantly, but i mean...i can somewhat understand why...but..why did he come for you?" he questioned outloud ad he laid his warm look on the girl infront of him, leaning back against the back of her bed a little...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

A frown appeared on his face. 'he used to come for you?' heh kinky he asked, kicking off his shoes and sat on the bed properly. 'i mean..i don't get why he comes for kate constantly, but i mean...i can somewhat understand why...but..why did he come for you?'
  Joli shrugged and nodded. 'Yeah... Kinda... Just.. Saying mean things... Making comments... I don't know why, I didn't do anything wrong... Not that I know of, anyway.' She really had no idea why he did that to her, it caused a lot of anxiety, just when she thought she'd get away from all the bullying she dealt with her whole life. But now Kate was here he focused all his energy on her. Why, she had no clue. But secretely she happy he didn't take things out on her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

In and out ( ~Joli~ )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2