HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

watching the grass grow (s-kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Name : Sanne
Coins : 123

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Mixed

watching the grass grow (s-kate) Empty

Freedom, finally after months of being grounded he was somewhat free. Not that living on school property was much more freedom but atleast he could go outside again and breathe in freshair whenever he wanted. Not that he blamed his dad or anything, he had all the rights to be pissed..he supposed. Not that he even recalled taking drugs..cause he didn't? but oh well his dad must have been right he guessed as he looked around the schoolyard. It was sooo pretty, all the flowers arounnd him  coloured it all so colourfull and bright , pleasing for the eyes for sure. The people around him seemed happy to be here...except one person. She was sitting on a bench, alone with a grimm look on her freckled face. The scottsman blinked as a happy smile appeared on his face. Kate fucking west, the one who brought him here in the first place and basically saved his ass from the hell that is grounding. So, ofcourse he walked up to her, they were friends afterall, at least he thought they were. "oi!" he said loudly as he approachedd with a bright smile " i am finally here" he stated as he looked around him before sitting down next to her " what your doing??" the boy asked with flickerin eyes
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

Kate was just sitting on a bench, somewhat enjoying the sun on her face. Her arms were crossed, holding her leather jacket as she just stared in front of her. It had been like half a year and yet it felt like yesterday if she thought about it. She knew the memories would never leave her, even though they would distort in her mind. For the better or the worst, Kate didn't know, but one thing was sure; she would never get rid of it.
  'Oi!' someone said loudly, making Kate jump up out of her thoughts. She looked up and saw Eric, with of course a bright fucking smile. 'I am finally here,' he stated as he looked around before sitting down next to her. 'What your doing??' the boi asked with flickering eyes.
  Kate sighed silently. Was it a good idea to convince his father he should go to Westwood? She didn't know. But oh well, it was too late now. No turning back. 'Just... sitting,' she answered with a shrug. 'How do you like it so far?' she asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Kate sighed silently, which he ofcourse heard cause duh but he didn't think much of it really. -. 'Just... sitting,' she answered with a shrug.Eric nodded to show he understood and all, just...sitting...how boring really but oh well if she liked it the sacottsman didn't see any problems in it. 'How do you like it so far?' she asked, looking at him. He blinked, needing to think about that one for a bit "oh uh well, it is better than at home ofcourse!" he said smilingy, oh was he happy to be here, away from his dad, at a new school where everyone had an accent and with his f r i e n d kate!. " enjoying the heat?" he asked as he felt the sun pretty much burn his skin, much fun
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He blinked. 'Oh uh well, it is better than at home of course!' he said smilingly.
  Kate nodded. Of course it was. Who wants to be in the same house as that cunt that was Erics father. Sure, he could be nice. He was nice to her in the police station when he questioned her about Clint. But then again, he was the chief of the police, and she had a lot of encounters with the police. And he was just a fucking asshole to Eric.
  'Enjoying the heat?' he asked.
  Kate shrugged, looking straight forward again. 'Sure.' She felt the warmth on her face, tried to enjoy it. Which she did, somewhat. It just... Didn't feel like she was taking in the warmth. It's just one of those days, really.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Kate shrugged, looking straight forward again. 'Sure.' he blinked, feeling that something was off so he scoothed a little closer "heyyy what's wrong?" he asked starting to worry real badly 2 u okay? need anything?" he asked kindly 2 i don't have any cigarettes anymore though...but uhh" he looked through his bag "i got some water?" he said holding up an almost empty bottle of water and jumped up " wait i gotta fill it up first" he said with a biggo smile
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He soothed a little closer. Kate was like the fuck ya doing, but kept her mouth shut. 'Heyyy what's wrong?' he asked.
  Oh no.
  'U okay? Need anything?' he asked kindly. 'I don't have any cigarettes anymore though... But uhh,' he looked through his bag, 'I got some water?' he said holding up an almost empty bottle of water and jumped up. 'Wait I gotta fill it up first,' he said with a biggo smile.
  Kate sighed and pulled him down on his shirt. 'Nooo, I'm fine, relax,' she said. She pulled out two cigarettes out of her pocket. 'Here,' she gave him one before litting her own with just a simple flick from her fingers. 'Nick gave me some last class. Pretty cool.' She was still surprised by it, but oh well. She had to do good in his class to go over, and she didn't wanna spend another hellish year on this school so your bet your ass she worked hard on it.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Kate sighed and and suddenly he was pulled back on the bench but he was fine with it, if she wanted that then so be it . 'Nooo, I'm fine, relax,' she said, he nodded but didn't fully believe it really. She pulled out two cigarettes out of her pocket. 'Here,' she gave him one before litting her own with just a simple flick from her fingers, he was still so impressed by it . 'Nick gave me some last class. Pretty cool.' he nodded while looking at the cigarette in his hand, smelling the sweet addictive scent of tabacco again and sighed softly trying to resist the urge to judt put it in his moth and deal with it, but his dad would kill him..ofcourse he had just stopped and all and now it was sooo close again as stress came up immeadiatly  at the thought of it and quickle gave it back looking away from it i uh..i quit smoking " he said hesistantly while quickly grabbing some chewing gum to chew his stress away, like he always did when feeling anxious or nervous. A small smile appeared on his face as it slowly began to work like it usually did ...
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Kate noticed he didn't lit his cigarette and figured he might not have a lighter. She just wanted to suggest her litting it for him as he gave it back.
  'I uh... I quit smoking,' he said hesitantly while grabbing some chewing gum.
  'Oh.' She took the cigarette. 'Oh shit, I'm sorry.' She quickly took a deep drag from hers before putting it out on the ground. She sighed deeply, making all the smoke go away. She turned to him. 'Did ya father make you quit?'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Oh.' She took the cigarette. eric smiled a little as he felt regret coming up...he could have been smoking..right now for fucks sake . 'Oh shit, I'm sorry.' She quickly took a deep drag from hers before putting it out on the ground.  She sighed deeply, making all the smoke go away. She turned to him. 'Did ya father make you quit?'. Eric smiled some more put with a bit of sadness in his dark eyes "oh uh yeh he did, was all like, oehh smoking/  that's bad for you, blablabla and just, took them all and made sure i didn't get any anymore" he said with a small shrug as he leaned back a little " i am uh sorry about that cigarette, how much do i owe ya?" he asked while looking at the destroyed cigarett on the ground, smelling the amzing scent that is tabacco again and chewed on his chewing gum a bit faster to calm down cause the last thing he wanted was to fucking shift again.
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Oh uh yeh he did, was all like oehh smoking, that's bad for you, blablabla and just, took them all and made sure I didn't get any anymore,' he said with a small shrug.
  Kate nodded. Her father said that too, but he didn't take them from her. Except when she was smoking in the hallways.
  'I am uh sorry about that cigarette, how much do I owe ya?' he asked.
  'Hm? Oh, no nothing, don't worry about it. I've got enough.' She smiled a little. It was cool of Nick to give her cigarettes. It was a bad thing to do considering you just helped someone to a most certain death caused by smoking, but hey, who cares anyways these days.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Hm? Oh, no nothing, don't worry about it. I've got enough.' She smiled a little. ahhhhhh she smiled, so he did too ofcourse but just...brighter cause this is eric and not kate, ehen suddenly a thought popped up in his head and the smile faded a bit as he could feel himself getting awkward " uh..we uh" he started as he shifted in his seat a little " we.. aren't gonna tell anyone about ..well you know..the night and all?" he asked softly, his face all red as he caught himself thinking back to it as he awkwardly moved back a little, anxiously waiting for her reply
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He smiled and Kate just looked forward again.
  'Uh... We uh,' he started as he shifted in his seat a little.
  Kate looked up at him with an asking look.
  'We... Aren't gonna tell anyone about... Well you know... The night and all?' he asked softly, his face all red as he awkwardly moved back a little.
  You could see the moment of realization by Kate. 'Oh no. Oh no, no, no,' she shook her head. 'No absolutely not. We forget it, allright. Just forget we ever... Did anything, like never. I was never there, okay?' It would be sooooo awkward and just something she really didn't need if someone would find out. 'Oh and stay away from Sophie Smith,' she said, thinking about how she could possibly see what happened if she'd touch him. She herself wouldn't come near her, but Eric probably would. 'Like... Don't let her ever touch you. She can see what happened and we don't need that at all.'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

You could see the moment of realization by Kate, so he aalready knew what she was gonna say, not that he would tell anyone ofcourse .  'Oh no. Oh no, no, no,' she shook her head as expected .  'No absolutely not. We forget it, allright. Just forget we ever... Did anything, like never. I was never there, okay?' the scott nodded with a relieved sigh, god if his dad found out about that...he would get taken off the school immeadiatly.  'Oh and stay away from Sophie Smith,' she said. The boi frowned a lil why would he-  'Like... Don't let her ever touch you. She can see what happened and we don't need that at all.' he blinked but nodded " alright if you say so" he said with a small smile " is she in our class?" he asked calmly while tapping on the ground with his feet
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He nodded. 'Allright if you say so,' he said with a small smile. 'Is she in our class?' he asked calmly while tapping on the ground with his feet.
  She nodded. 'Yeah. But she's sitting next to Hannes and he is far away from us. I'm trying to get us seated together ya know,' she said. 'But like... Don't drop hints aswell or whatever. Not around my dad and especially not around Jessica Anderson. She will see it immediately and she will say it without thinking, so just... Just forget we ever talked about it, as if it never happened, allright?'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

She nodded. 'Yeah. But she's sitting next to Hannes and he is far away from us. I'm trying to get us seated together ya know,' she said.ahhhh they were going to sit next to eachother???? awesomeee! he thoughrt as he happily jumped up a little. 'But like... Don't drop hints aswell or whatever. Not around my dad and especially not around Jessica Anderson. She will see it immediately and she will say it without thinking, so just... Just forget we ever talked about it, as if it never happened, allright?' . he blinked at her but nodded with a smile "yeahhh ofcourse!" he obiedently said as he looked around him " wait who is jessica?" he then asked looking back at brit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

watching the grass grow (s-kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next