HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relatable &Nick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Dylan Collins
Coins : 38

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Mixed

Relatable &Nick Empty

Finally some nice weather. Alexis enjoyed the warm sun and slight breeze of spring. She got to say, she missed the look of spring with all it's flowers, especially blossoms, and young animals seeing their the world for the first time. But now she is blind, she discovered how beautiful the sang of birds could be. With a smile she walked over the pavement, sensing her environment with her hands slightly reached out around her body. Unfortunately she didn't yet got quite the hang of her mutation, so people were still a difficulty to sense for her. That's why she didn't felt someone before her, making her bump into them.
  'Oh god, I'm sorry,' she told the unknown person as she took a step back. She tried to sense them to get to know who it was, but then the smell of weed reached her nose. She immediately knew who it was; Nick de Jong. 'Sir, I'm sorry,' she told him once again.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Science

Relatable &Nick Empty

The dutchman rolled up his cigarette, cause those pre-made cigarette shit wasnt quite his style. He gravbed his fancy lighter and lit it bringin it to his mouth quickly as he got a good drag of the stuff. Imeadiatly he felt ego sliding into him with every drag he took before throwing it in the bushes like a real prick. But as he turned around someone decided to just bumb into him, causin his hearin aids to just drop and thus not hearing the student’s apolagies ” ey watch it!” he warned them
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

Relatable &Nick Empty

'Ey watch it!' he warned Alex.
  She just looked down for a bit. 'Sorry sir, I didn't se- feel you,' she apologized as she looked up again, hoping to get the coordination right.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Relatable &Nick Empty

The deaf guy, not realizing he wasn't wearing his hearing aids didn't hear their apolagies and thus turned to the student, realizing it was alex " oh i am sorry" he said with a small smile" didn't realize it was you" he told her calmly
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

Relatable &Nick Empty

'Oh I am sorry,' Nick said. 'Didn't realize it was you,' he told her calmly.
  Alex nodded. 'That can happen sir, it's okay.' She tried to concentrate on his presence, but her mutation once again didn't work how she wanted it. She knew that if she wanted it to be better she had to practise, so be around people. The thing was, she wasn't so much around people.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Relatable &Nick Empty

. 'That can happen sir, it's okay.' them said as nick focused on her lips in order to be able to understand whatever she said " what are you doing here all on your own?" he asked her, his hands in his pockets
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

Relatable &Nick Empty

'What are you doing here all on your own?' she heard him ask her.
Alexis vaguely waved around her. 'Enjoying the nice weather, sir,' she answered with a small smile. 'It has been too long since the sun shined, isn't it?'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Relatable &Nick Empty

Alexis vaguely waved around her. 'Enjoying the nice weather, sir,' she answered with a small smile. 'It has been too long since the sun shined, isn't it?'
The teacher laughed a little and nodded "yeahhhh indeed it has been, but oh well that's england i guess" he said with a smile on his face "how are your classes going?" he asked " made any friends yet?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

Relatable &Nick Empty

'Yeahhhh indeed it has been, but oh well thats England I guess,' he said.
  Alex nodded.
  'How are your classes going?' he asked. 'Made any friends yet?'
  'Oh uh, there are going fine, thank you sir,' she answered him. She honestly had to work harder to get keep her grades up, since she was getting more and more tired with the day. She decided to avoid his question on having friends. She didn't, but she didn't want to have a conversation with a teacher about friends. 'Oh, sir, have you checked our last chemistry test yet?' She was curious about her grade. She had worked hard for it and hoped she had done allright, even though she was pretty tired when she made it.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Relatable &Nick Empty

'Oh uh, there are going fine, thank you sir,' she answered him. pfff as if her mentor wouldn't know that she was struggling with keeping her grades up, but decided to not argue her, not now. He still remembered how much he hated it when teacher's did that when he was younger so he would never do that to a student untill it was really needed ofcourse. 'Oh, sir, have you checked our last chemistry test yet?' he then read on her lips , why didn't she anwser his first question? didn't she have friend's? the teacher wondered as he looked at her with worry in his eyes. He may be a weird teacher, that not cared all that muvh about his students...but everyone deserved friends, especially alex. He smiled a little deciding to again not question it "ehh yeah i think i have" he said as he looked through his bag taking out their tests " you wanna know yours huh?" he asked with a small smirk
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

Relatable &Nick Empty

'Ehh yeah I think I have,' he said.
  Alex smiled, a bit nervous, and heard him going through his bag and eventually taking out some papers. That must be the tests, Alex knew. 'You wanna know yours huh?' he asked.
  She nodded. 'Yes, please.' She was eager to know it and hoped she did well on it. For her feeling it didn't go that well, but mostly it turned out fine when she got it back.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Relatable &Nick Empty

She nodded. 'Yes, please.' he read. The man smiled as he turned to the tests asnd began to search for hers, which wouldn't take all that long. "ahhh you got a 7, you should be really proud, it is one of the highest scores of the whole class" he told her with a smile "keep up the good work" he said as he jokingly softly slapped the paper on the top of her head before putting it back in his bag
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

Relatable &Nick Empty

She knew he was searching for her test now. 'Ahhh you got a 7, you should be really proud, it is one of the highest scores of the whole class,' he told her.
  Her smile fade a little as she blinked.
  'Keep up the good work,' he said jokingly, softy slapping the paper on the top of her head before putting it back.
  Alex was confused. But somewhere expected it already. She just hoped it turned out fine. But apparently it didn't. 'A... A seven, sir?' she asked him, hoping he said it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Relatable &Nick Empty

'A... A seven, sir?' she asked him, hoping he said it wrong. Nick blinked as he looked down at her " uh yeah" he said all confused " i am deaf but not blind" the dutchman said as he looked at her all worried " what's wrong with a seven? it was a hard test , you should be proud of this i swear, no one else did it as good as you alex" he said in a calming way
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

Relatable &Nick Empty

'Uh yeah,' he said confused. 'I am deaf but not blind,' he said. 'What's wrong with a seven? It was a hard test, you should be proud of it I swear, no one else did it as good as you Alex,' he said in a calming way.
  The Hungarian just nodded. 'Ah yeah... Okay.' She was dissapointed. She had worked so hard for it. She sighed. 'Thank you sir.' Alex figured she needed to work extra hard now to get her grades up. Her thoughts went to working in the night, like she did much more lately and instantly yawned as she thought about the late night coffees and the longing looks to her bed and the sleeping Joli, even though she couldn't see her of course. But she could feel and hear her. And she knew she must be sleeping by her deep breathing. But she needed to work, to keep her grades up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relatable &Nick Empty

Back to top Go down

Relatable &Nick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1