HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You'll regret this, I promise. &Ronan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

You'll regret this, I promise. &Ronan Empty

Kate walked, a bit limping, through the corriders of the school. She sighed angrily as she reached Ronans office.
  That fucking prick.
  She breathed in for a moment, standing for the door. She gently toucher her cheek and hissed softly when it stinged. Clint had hit her, and not softly. Kate didn't knew what was happening, she was totally overrun with it. Her reflections are very good and she could have defended herself very well against him, but she didn't. She couldn't. A moment of sadness was seen in her eyes but it dissapeared just as fast, making place for the anger again. She shook her head and slammed open the door.
  'I hope you realize what you are doing?' she asked icy while walking in, her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

He was just eating noodles while watching a movie, real profesional guy over here when sudenly the door was slammed open, causing him to jump up, drupping his noodles all over the place. 'I hope you realize what you are doing?' he recognized kate's icy voice. Ronan groaned as he turned to look at her "Well i was trying to eat noodles but then you came in" he anwsered
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He dropped his noodles and Kate couldn't help to feel the satisfactioned feeling. He groaned and looked up at her. 'Well I was trying to eat noodles but then you came in,' he answered.
  Kate narrowed her eyes and clenched her jaws. 'You know where I am talking about,' was all she said. Boi, if looks could kill...
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate narrowed her eyes and clenched her jaws. 'You know where I am talking about,' was all she said. Ronan raised an eyebrow " eh no? i don't..you could try to be a bit more speciffic"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan raised an eyebrow. 'Eh no? I don't... You could try to be a bit more specific.'
  Kate groaned, rolled her eyes and looked away. 'And you could try to be a bit more understanding,' she mumbled. She sighed as she looked at him again. 'What are you going to do? Are you going to try to find him?' she asked, trying to sound angry but you could hear the fear in her voice. She could feel her cheek sting and it sickened her how she couldn't defend herself. And now it's too late...
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate groaned, rolled her eyes and looked away. 'And you could try to be a bit more understanding,' she mumbled. Ronan narrowed his grey eyes as he stepped a bit closer to her a frown on his pale face She sighed as she looked at him again. 'What are you going to do? Are you going to try to find him?' she asked. Ronan sights "No, but the police will do it for me" he said calmly " wether you like it or not"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He stepped closer to her and Kate fastly took two steps back. She didn't trust him, trust anybody. Let no one gets close, that way you can survive...
  'No, but the police will do it for me,' he said calmly. 'Wether you like it or not.'
  Kate sighed shakingly and blinked away the upcoming tears, looking away from him for a moment. 'Y-you can't do that, please,' she begged him, looking up again. 'Can't you stop them? Why are you doing this?!' she yelled in despair, having difficulty holding back the tears.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate sighed shakingly and blinked away the upcoming tears, looking away from him for a moment. 'Y-you can't do that, please,' she begged him, looking up again. 'Can't you stop them? Why are you doing this?!' she yelled in despair, having difficulty holding back the tears. Ronan pushed his sympathy for the poor girl aside an ice in his gray eyes as he looked down at her "Because it's my job to do so!" he nearly yelled back "I found drugs! not even soft drugs but hard and dangerous drug someone can die if i do nothing abbout it, and it could be you one day aswell if you continue doing stupid shit like this!"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Because it's my job to do so!' he nearly yelled back.
  Kate flinched of his voice and took another step back, afraid he might hurt her. She looked away from him, not daring to look him in the eyes.
  'I found drugs! Not even soft drugs but hard and dangerous drug someone can die if I do nothing about it, and it could be you one day aswell if you continue doing stupid shit like this!'
  'I told you before, it isn't mine!' Kate yelled back, looking at him again. 'I'm not doing any drugs, I promise! I just... I just needed to keep it there, that's all! What's the fucking problem?!'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'I told you before, it isn't mine!' Kate yelled back, looking at him again. 'I'm not doing any drugs, I promise! I just... I just needed to keep it there, that's all! What's the fucking problem?!'. ronan grunted narrowing his eyes even more " It doesn't matter who's it is! it was there and it shouldn't have been there!" he yelled "What if Jess or sophie found it huh? they could be dead! well jess would..sophie would probably do stupid shit with it but aanyways, keeping drugs is almost as illigal as using it and looking at your friends it wouldn' take long beore you would be sniffing it aswell!"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'It doesn't matter who's it is! It was there and it shouldn't have been there!' he yelled. 'What if Jess or Sophie found it huh? They could be dead! Well Jess would... Sophie would probably do stupid shit with it but anyways, keeping drugs is almost as illegal as using it and looking at your friends it wouldn't take long before you would be sniffing it aswell!'
  Kate looked at him, shaking her head. 'They wouldn't have found it! Nobody would have known if you couldn't help yourself getting involved into anything that has to do with me!' she yelled. 'You think I can't make decisions on my own? That I will be doing drugs just because my friends do? Well then you are wrong, because I don't! Because I'm a smoker you think I will be doing drugs too and all that kind of shit well fuck you then because you are dead wrong!' she yelled, taking another step back, hoping she would put herself in safety, just in case...
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate looked at him, shaking her head. 'They wouldn't have found it! Nobody would have known if you couldn't help yourself getting involved into anything that has to do with me!' she yelled. 'You think I can't make decisions on my own? That I will be doing drugs just because my friends do? Well then you are wrong, because I don't! Because I'm a smoker you think I will be doing drugs too and all that kind of shit well fuck you then because you are dead wrong!' she yelled, taking another step back, hoping she would put herself in safety, just in case.... Ronan sighted deeply "listen dylan told me that someone had suggested that you might have had used drugs and i followed the protocol and searched your room and found drugs! You should be happy that i believed that it wasn't yours and that nick confirmed that cause if we didn't you would be in jail!" he shouted
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan sighed deeply. 'Listen Dylan told me that someone had suggested that you might have had used drugs and I followed the protocol and searched your room and found drugs! You should be happy that I believed that it wasn't yours and that Nick confirmed that cause if we didn't you would be in jail!' he shouted.
  Kate was silent and slowly looked up at Ronan. 'Wait...' Her voice was soft. 'Dylan... Told you? How can he know? He hasn't been in our dorm, he can't be, he isn't allowed!' she exclaimed, starting to panic a little.
  How the fuck can he know?!
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate was silent and slowly looked up at Ronan. 'Wait...' Her voice was soft. 'Dylan... Told you? How can he know? He hasn't been in our dorm, he can't be, he isn't allowed!' she exclaimed. Ronan blinked "I don't know he said that someone had suggested something during the weekend he took over my shift"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'I don't know he said that someone had suggested something during the weekend he took over my shift.'
  Kate blinked and looked to the ground, thinking about how this could have happened. Dylan didn't was in the dorm, he isn't like that and she would know from Soof or Jess. Someone from in the dorm would have told him, someone who is there frequently because otherwise you won't notice it... The girl looked at Ronan. 'Who is it? Who told Dylan?' she asked, already suspecting who it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

You'll regret this, I promise. &Ronan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next