HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You'll regret this, I promise. &Ronan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

You'll regret this, I promise. &Ronan - Page 2 Empty

The girl looked at Ronan. 'Who is it? Who told Dylan?' she asked, already suspecting who it was. Ronan shrugged "I'm not allowed to tell you kate, you should know that" he told her " You know to protect her....i meant the person who told us...which isn't a girl....but also not a...ugh fuck"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

He shrugged. 'I'm not allowed to tell you Kate, you should know that,' he told her. 'You know to protect her... I mean the person who told us... Which isn't a girl... But also no a... ugh fuck.'
  Kate smirked. 'Of course it's a girl, there aren't any boys coming in our dorm. And if they are then not that night or the nights before!' She was silent for a moment. It was only confirmed now that it was a girl. There are two options left... Soof and Jess. Soof wouldn't have told it. She might have seen it already but she had done nothing about it, of course. Plus Soof wasn't the type to snitch or talk without knowing what she is saying. Unlike others... 'It's Jess isn't it?' Kate asked. She was sure about it. It must have been Jess.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate smirked. 'Of course it's a girl, there aren't any boys coming in our dorm. shit shit shit 'It's Jess isn't it?' Kate asked. Hes face got paler, ah shit "Well...let0s not jump into any conclusions..."
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

'Well... Let's not jump into any conclusions...' Ronan said.
  'I knew it! I fucking knew it!' Kate exclaimed, letting her hair turn bright red from the anger. 'That. Fucking. Bitch!' She breathed heavily as she looked at Ronan. 'Know that this is your own fault. I won't pay the price for this. Goodbye,' she said as she left his office, running towards her dorm. She will let that bitch know what she did to her...
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

I knew it! I fucking knew it!' Kate exclaimed, letting her hair turn bright red from the anger. Ronan opened a drawer. 'That. Fucking. Bitch!' She breathed heavily as she looked at Ronan. He grabbed a package of noodles 'Know that this is your own fault. I won't pay the price for this. Goodbye,' she said as she left his office, running towards her dorm. He put hot water in the cup "Oh okay, bye" he said as he njoyed his new cup of noodles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

You'll regret this, I promise. &Ronan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2