HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finnegan Blood &Ronan Finnegan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Finnegan Blood &Ronan Finnegan Empty

Kate West. It would soon change. Kate didn't exactly knew when though. But they already went by and changed it, it just needed to get through it all and changed everywhere. Now her father called her to his office, so off she goes.
  She didn't knock when she walked into the office, since it was basically her office now too. At least, she saw it as hers. Or, theirs. Since they were a family. And they both used the office. She smiled as she saw Ronan, her fucking father, holy shit. The girl sat down on a chair in front of the desk and looked at him in anticipation.
  'I hope it's not for something bad?' she said with a bit of a laugh, already guessing what it would be.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

He breathed, sounds like something normal and maybe even boring to some of you, but for this dude it was pretty special, breathing normally, even though he often wished for it to stop, especially when dealing with these kids, i mean..who wouldn't lets be real. He looked at the passport in his hands, kate finnegan..it sounded so strange..but also as if it always had been like this...he did wait for this day for years..a kate finnegan...ah he couldnt keep track of the amount of days he had wished for this moment to happen, a daughter ...damn. It made him think back to the old days, where he and eli would think of names of there not even created kid, oh those times. Hre still remebered each name. Emma, yeh that was eli's pick..while he had always wanted a kate..strange how after everything eli still picked his favored name..as if she knew it wasn't her boyfriend's kid. Or clint...it it would've been a boy...the name alone already made him throw up mentally..thank god it wasn't the case...well maybe there eli wouldve thought bout herself first and picked her first choice, Abel, again pretty weird. 'I hope it's not for something bad?' a sudden voice made the man jump up out of his thoughts as he looked up with a big smile " ahh heyy there" he said while placing the big envelope before her , in it her new passport ,id and birthcertificate while the man looked at her filled with anticipation...
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Her father looked up with a big smile. Kate wasn't used to that and raised her brow as the smile on her face grew bigger. It was a good thing to see him that happy. 'Ahh heyy there,' he said while placing the big envelope before her. He looked at her in anticipation.
  Kate smiled and looked at the envelope. 'Is that...?' she started as she grabbed it. She looked at him with a big smile before looking down again as she opened the envelope. The girl bit her lip as she picked the first thing out she could grab. Her passport. She opened it and there... There stood her name. Kate Finnegan. She smiled brightly and looked up at her father again. She didn't had to get used to it, still. She would've spoken her new name in her mind a million times, the moment she started thinking of it, even spoke it out loud when she was alone. She thought it sounded so much better than Kate West, a name she got from someone unknown. Yes, this was much better. She looked down again and fished her new ID-card out of the envelope.
  'Awesome...' She said as she looked at it.
  Ah, and then her birth certificate. It was just so right now. She was a Finnegan now. Something she had always been meant to be, only it was held from her.
  She looked up again with the biggest smile she had in a while. 'T-This is... This is so cool, oh my god.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate smiled and looked at the envelope. 'Is that...?' she started as she grabbed it. She looked at him with a big smile before looking down again as she opened the envelope and grabbed her new passport . She smiled brightly and looked up at her father again, Ronan smiled back at her, happy to see her smile for once . The girl looked down again and fished her new ID-card out of the envelope. 'Awesome...' She said as she looked at it. " mhm" mumvbled the irishman in agreement. She looked up again with the biggest smile she had in a while. 'T-This is... This is so cool, oh my god.' The irish man stond up with a smile as he sat down on his desk " yeah it absolutly is, still gotta get used to it geez" he said with a smile before looking down at his daughter again " happy hm?" he didn't even really ask, he already knew she was
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Yeah it absolutely is, still gotta get used to it geez,' he said with a smile. 'Happy hm?'
  She nodded. 'You bet I am. Finally rid of that meaningless name,' she laughed a little. Again, she regretted that she didn't know him earlier. She didn't know the whole story between him and her mother, and her feelings and shit, but she had much rather that she would've known him since the start and not being lied to her whole life. Even though they didn't know she was his, Kate doubted that. Her grandma knew, it was so close on eachother and she doubted she looked anything like her fake father. But luckily, she still got to know her real father now, wearing the name with pride.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

She nodded. 'You bet I am. Finally rid of that meaningless name,' she laughed a little. Ronan nodded in agreement " yeahh, not that ur fake dad was a bad guy though, he was alright, but still..yeahh finally" with a smile as he opened his arms for a well deserved hug
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He nodded in agreement. 'Yeahh, not that your fake dad was a bad guy though, he was allright, but still... Yeahh finally,' he said with a smile as he opened his arms for a hug.
  Kate smiled and got up, leaving the new things on the chair, and walked up to him to give him a biggo hug. She felt safe in his embrace, something only her grandma would make her feel when she hugged. She breathed in his scent, something that had grown familiar to her now. It was a mix of food and whiskey, but not nauseating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Finnegan Blood &Ronan Finnegan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1