HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weeds and Flowers ( Joli)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Weeds and Flowers ( Joli) - Page 2 Empty

Weeds and Flowers

'You don't have to hide it, I already know it's there you morron,' Jess said.
  Joli squirmed a bit as she said that, but she didn't say anything in return. She was just silent, realizing Cherie was gone already, but that was okay. As long as she didn't jump on Jess again. The girl sighed, looked at Jess. She wanted to say something, to break the awkward silent, but she didn't know what. She knew she couldn't deny it. Jess knew. The only option now was making sure she didn't tell others.
  'Just... Just don't... Don't tell the others... Please...' Joli mumbled, looking at the ground.
  Wow, very convincing.
  She sighed and looked at the girl, still laying on the ground. She stepped towards her and stretched out her arm so she could help Jess standing up.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet

'Just... Just don't... Don't tell the others... Please...' Joli mumbled, looking at the ground. jess blinked as she took joli's hand and stood up and hugged the girl immeadiatly " Don't worry they will never know about it or that you had a crush on fuchs or about your voices" she asured her hugging her tightly before she let go of the french girl "Want something to drink?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Jess took her hand and when she stood upright she immediately hugged her. Joli hissed a bit, biting her lip to distract herself from all the pain it was causing. But it was kinda... Nice? She wasn't hugged in a lot of time, apart from her parents.
  'Don't worry they will never know about it or that you had a crush on Fuchs or about your voices,' Jess said before letting her go. 'Want something to drink?'
  Joli was silent. Something snapped inside her and she slowly looked at the girl before her, her face scrunched up from suspicion.
  'You.. You told him... Why did you tell him?' she asked confused, stepping back from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'You.. You told him... Why did you tell him?' she asked confused, stepping back from her. Jess blinked "Told who? i didn't tell anyone i swear!" she said in her defence "Like...no i wouldn't..well i used too but....how could you even think something like that"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Told who? I didn't tell anyone I swear!' she said in her defence. 'Like... No I wouldn't... Well I used to but... How could you even think something like that.'
  'Told Mister Fuchs!' Joli replied angrily. 'You are the only person who could know! You must have told him, how else would he know?' She felt a panic attack coming up, but she needed to stay strong now.
  How could she do that?
  Nobody cares about you, that's why.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Told Mister Fuchs!' Joli replied angrily. 'You are the only person who could know! You must have told him, how else would he know?'. Jess stepped back a little seeing the girls anger mixeed with panick "I didn't tell him anything! i swear!" she screamed "I just want to be friends! THAT'S ALL HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK THAT IT WAS ME!"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'I didn't tell him anything! I swear!' Jess screamed. 'I just want to be friends! THAT'S ALL HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK IT WAS ME!'
  'BECAUSE IT'S THE MOST LOGICAL ANSWER!' Joli shouted back, feeling the anger and panic becoming more. 'As if he would know himself, I mean...' she started. 'I mean, he can't... You... It has to be you!' she was on the verge of crying, but she held it in.
  Stay. Strong. Please.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'As if he would know himself, I mean...' she started. 'I mean, he can't... You... It has to be you!' she was on the verge of crying, but she held it in. jESS on the other hand was nearly crying as she thought back of the time she really did tell everything about anyone causing her to get in a shit ton of trouble and pain, and now..it all came back, what if she really did tell fried! without knowing! she stared at the ground for a moment, dead silent before opening her mouth again "I really didn't though.." she mumbled holding back the tears
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'I really didn't though...' Jess mumbled after some silence.
  Joli shook her head, already heavy breathing, feeling her body starting to shake. Yep, a panic attack was coming and there was nothing to stop it. Animals will go crazy soon...
  'I don't believe you,' she said. 'I.. I don't. You really are the only one who could say it. You talk so... So fucking much, I'm sure you slipped it somewhere...'
  Then the tears came, streaming down her face she knelt down on the floor, letting the panic attack take over. Around her she could see the birds flying from tree to tree, already starting to go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'I don't believe you,' she said. 'I.. I don't. You really are the only one who could say it. You talk so... So fucking much, I'm sure you slipped it somewhere...'. Jess eyes widened as she stared at the french girls break down. A single tear running down her face "I DIDN'T and i don't talk fucking much or at least try to! how can you even blame me, what have i ever done to you?! i just offered you a drink!"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'I DIDN'T and I don't talk fucking much or at least try to! How can you even blame me, what have I ever done to you?! I just offered you a drink!' Jess responded.
  Joli looked up, she only saw the girl as a blur since her eyes were full of tears. 'You. Told. Him.' was the only thing she said before looking down again. Now the animals went crazy and she felt so sorry for them, but there was no stopping it...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

. 'You. Told. Him.' was the only thing she said before looking down again. Jess looked around her as the animals went crazy. She narrowed her eyes "Fine if you don't believe me! but i know that i didn't cause i changed, and worked hard to do so!" she said as she took another step backwards "I just wanted to be friends and help you, but if you don't want that, fine. But don't count on me keeping secrets cause all i am to you is a fucking threat huh then fine, so be it. Maybe i still am, thanks a lot joli!" she said before turning around to walk back home her eyes teary ready to fucking cri to the first person she would come across probably
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Fine if you don't believe me! But I know that I didn't cause I changed, and worked hard to do so!' Joli heard Jess say. She tried to block it out, but she couldn't.
  'I just wanted to be friends and help you, but if you don't want that, fine. But don't count on me keeping secrets cause all I am to you is a fucking threat huh then fine, so be it. Maybe I still am, thanks a lot Joli!' Jess said.
  Joli could hear her walking away. That's when she allowed herself to let it all go. She was sobbing with a lot of anger and sadness, not holding anything back. Eventually she calmed down and the animals aswell. She breathed in deeply with a shaky breath and let it out. She sat like that for like an half hour, not moving, not crying. Only her.

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Weeds and Flowers ( Joli)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2