HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weeds and Flowers ( Joli)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Weeds and Flowers ( Joli) Empty

She walked through the not extremely big forest that was beside the village seperating it from the with sand beach behind it. Her oversised denim jacked buttoned up and a thick scarf around her neck as it began to get colder and colder. Her hair was messy thanks to the huge amout of wind it had to face at the beach where she came from. She loved going there, unfortunatly it wasn't as beautiful as the beaches back in california but if was something. She sights as she looked at the many pinetrees around her she didn't like the forest all that much but she enjoyed herself enough to keep smiling as she watched a few birds fight over a red berry. When suddenly something demanded her attention, or better said, someone. She blinked before looking at the girl before her eyes. She put up a huge smile, approaching her calmly
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet

It was a long time  - too long - when she last was here. She wouldn't be here though if Cherie didn't want it. There weren't lots of trees and animals in the schoolyard, so they had to go here. And if she was honest, Joli did like it out here. It was quiet, except of course the rushing of the trees and the sounds the animals made, but she didn't count that as annoying. There weren't any students here, and that was maybe the thing she most liked right now. That's why it was such a bummer when Jessica Anderson suddenly appearded.
  The deer Joli was talking with widened her eyes. Joli looked up and saw Jess with a huge smile, approaching her. The French girl rolled her eyes and turned her back to her, continuing her conversation. Hopefully the other girl had enough human knowledge to see she didn't want to talk with her.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

. The French girl rolled her eyes and turned her back to her, continuing her conversation. Jess blinked, how rude but walked up to her anyways "Hey! is this your friend?" she asked genuintly interested in deer
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Hey! Is this your friend?' Jess asked.
  Joli sighed, realizing her fate. She turned around and looked up, facing her.
  'Yeah, this is Lily...' she answered. 'What are you doing here?' she asked her then, hoping she would leave faster than she came.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Yeah, this is Lily...' she answered. 'What are you doing here?' she asked her then. Jess smiled brightly as she pointed at a place behind her "Just came back from the beach to feed crabs, they weer hungry you now" she smiled brightly "Hi lilly by the way"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Jess smiled brightly, pointing behind her. 'Just came back from the beach to feed crabs, they were hungry you know.'
  Joli nodded. She didn't came often at the beach, so if Jess feeded them it was alright. Hopefully she gave them the right things but she loved sea life, so why not?
  'Hi Lily by the way,' Jess said.
  Joli was silent for a moment, waiting for Lily to say something, but then she remembered they couldn't understand other humans.
  'She said Hi,' Joli translated, turning her head towards the deer.
  Lily only nodded and Joli smiled slightly. Lily was a bit shy.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'She said Hi,' Joli translated, turning her head towards the deer. Jess basiccally jumped up from excitement clapping in her hands as she approached the animal "Boi this is awesomeeee wish i had your mutation than i could talk with every living thing on earth!" yeah she believed that plants were lifeless
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Jess then jumped up and clapped in her hands as she approached Lily.
  Joli could feel the deer walking backwards from fear and Joli quickly stepped between her and Jess.
  'Boi this is awesomeeee wish I had your mutation than I could talk with every living thing on earth!' the girl said.
  Joli raised her brow. 'Just, take one step back now, you're scaring Lily. Keep your voice down and don't make any sudden movements,' she instructed. 'And you do know plants live too?'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Joli raised her brow. 'Just, take one step back now, you're scaring Lily. Keep your voice down and don't make any sudden movements,' she instructed. 'And you do know plants live too?'. Jess blinked "For real? damn! Poor grass oh my god i am a murderer ....shitttt a mass murderer"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Jess blinked. 'For real? Damn! Poor grass oh my god I am a murderer... Shittt a mass murderer.'
  'More a grass murderer...' Joli mumbled. Suddenly something landed on her head. Joli squirmed a little but when it crawled on her shoulder she saw it was Cherie.
  'Ah, hi Cherie,' Joli greeted the squirrel. Suddenly Cherie jumped towards Jessica. Joli sighed, stepping a bit closer to Jess. 'I'm so sorry, Cherie... She likes to explore..'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

SUDDENLY something jumped on top of joli en jess darted backwards immeadiatly her eyes widenend. 'Ah, hi Cherie,' Joli greeted the thing . Suddenly Cherie jumped towards Jessica. Jess fucking screamed as the thing landed on her shoulder "OMFG A TREE HAMSTER!" she shouted as she fell on the ground shivering as if she just saw death. Joli sighed, stepping a bit closer to Jess. 'I'm so sorry, Cherie... She likes to explore..'
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Weeds and Flowers

Jessica fucking screams, scaring Lily away for real now. 'OMFG A TREE HAMSTER!' she shouted as she fell on the ground.
  'She.. She's not a tree hamster, she's a squirrel,' Joli corrected her stern, annoyed that so many people made that mistake. She couldn't understand why no one knew what a fucking squirrel was. The French girl kneeled down next to Jess, pointing out her arm to Cherie to climb on. Cherie did and Joli quickly stood up, making sure Cherie didn't go on an adventure twice.
  'Are you... Are you okay?' Joli asked, a bit hesitant.
  Now she thinks you care for her, good job.
  But... I do care...
  Weirdo.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'She.. She's not a tree hamster, she's a squirrel,' Joli corrected her stern. Jess just nodded to terrified with that monster on her shoulder that she was barely able to speak. French girl kneeled down next to Jess, pointing out her arm to Cherie to climb on. Cherie did and Joli quickly stood up. Jess huffed out of relieve. 'Are you... Are you okay?' Joli asked, a bit hesitant. Jess nodded "Yeah i am fine" she sights "Are your wounds healing well? i mean those from your vacation, i mean they heal a lot faster than cutting wounds"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Weeds and Flowers

'Yeah I am fine,' Jess sighed.
  Joli nodded in relief.  She wanted to say something to Cherie but was cut off by Jess.
  'Are your wounds healing well? I mean those from your vacation, I mean they heal a lot faster than cutting wounds.'
  Joli was so taken aback by her question that she didn't notice Cherie going again.
  'I-I... I don't cut... But.. But they're healing well...' she said hesitant. It still hurts, of course, but other wounds she did cause herself were a distraction. She pulled down her sleeves - whom where already pulled down far enough - without noticing she actually did it. It was a nervous and instinctive habit now...

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'I-I... I don't cut... But.. But they're healing well...' she said hesitant. As she rolled down her sleeve "You don't have to hide it, i already know it's there you morron"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Weeds and Flowers ( Joli)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next