HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh it's such a sweet day :) ( dyl)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Name : Sanne
Coins : 123

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Mixed

oh it's such a sweet day :) ( dyl) - Page 5 Empty

He looked at the teacher and noticed he had kneeled down as well, wrapping the dog up in his green coat, his dad was gonna kill him. Dylan looked back and sighed sadly. 'I don't know, Eric. But we'll bring her to the vet. Let's hope we're still on time.' And with that he stood up, ready to walk back to the car. The Scott sighed sadly as he got up as well, following the teacher to the car when suddenly he heard something, making him stop walking abruptly " oh my god" he said softly before running into the woods again, completely forgetting to warn his Canadian teacher and neighbour , pushing away the twigs that would for sure have poked into his eyes, eyes that soon would see the cutest thing ever, 7 ball of gold, squeecking and crawling around with closed blind eyes. The Scott stopped in his tracks and smiled " oh my god" he mumbled as kneeled down, soon followed by Duke who had already picked up one between his strong jaws, it squeaking loudly at the sudden lift. Eric smiled " they're cute aren't they?" he told duke who flickered his tail in response. The boy nodded with a smile, hoping dylan had laid the poor mother in the car already as he picked up as many puppies as he could, holding them in between his arms " ssshhh it's going to be okay, I promise " he told the paniced little puppies, screaming for their dying mom...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

He was just walking back to the car, holding the poor dog in his arms. He didn't notice Eric running back, so by the time he laid her in the car and turned around he looked around with worried eyes. Where did he go?? They had to go to the vet, and fast! He sighed and walked back to the place they found the wounded dog.
  'Eric!' he shouted, hoping for an answer. Then he saw Duke's fluffy tail in the bushes. He frowned and walked up, seeing Eric holding a bunch of just born puppies. 'Oh my god,' he said and kneeled down, taking some in his arms aswell. 'C'mon, we gotta hurry,' he told Eric before standing up and walking to the car again.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Oh my god,' he heard as indeed the teacher had come to help him with puppies, he had already heard him coming of course but he was glad he didn't have to shout for him, what would have freaked out the puppies even more. He looked up as the teacher kneeled down an to his relieve picked up the other puppies. 'C'mon, we gotta hurry,' he told Eric before standing up and walking to the car again. Eric only nodded and followed him back to the car, where the mother dog was desperately trying to call for her puppies, breaking the Scott's hard cry for cry, sure speaking the language of dogs was great, but from time to time he had wished he didn't have a mutation at all, especially in times like these." Okay...how are we going to do this?" he asked while looking at all the puppies and the amount of space that was left on the backseat "I mean they can't just be loose, they'll fall and roll places" he explained his question...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Okay... How are we going to do this?' Eric asked once they arrived at the car. 'I mean they can't just be loose, they'll fall and roll places,' he explained.
  Dylan nodded, thinking for a solution. 'Duke has to go in the back. You can stay with the puppies,' he concluded while he took Duke to the back.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Dylan nodded 'Duke has to go in the back. You can stay with the puppies,' he concluded while he took Duke to the back. Eric smiled and nodded, knowing duke wouldn't mind the back at all and sat down on the back seat, holding the little balls of fur for dear life while slowly stroking the poor mother's head trying to sush her down a little, but couldn't look at her, as the sight would forever be buried in his mind if it wasn't already, instead he looked at the puppies he luckily heard and smiled. " what prick would run over a dog and continue driving?" he asked in disbelieve sometimes wiping the blood away from his eyes as eyebrows had the decency to bleed litres of blood from the smallest of wounds "I mean...how heartless can you be?" ...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Luckily Duke got in the back without any problems and got behind the wheel himself. He knew Eric and the dogs would be safe so he started driving immediately. There was no time to lose here.
  'What prick would run over a dog and continue driving?' he asked in disbelieve.
  Dylan just shrugged a little. He knew sometimes you don't see it but he didn't want to come into an argument with him right now.
  'I mean... How heartless can you be?'
  'Yeah,' was all Dylan said, also concentrating on the road and driving fast but not driving too fast because he didn't want to have a ticket and risk the life of the poor mother dog.
  After some driving that felt like a lifetime they finally arrived at the vet. He parked the car before the door and got out. 'Okay let's go,' he said before opening the door of the backseat and taking the wounded dog in his arms again. 'You take care of the puppies? I'll be right back,' he said before speed walking into the building.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Yeah,' was all Dylan said. Eric smiled a little as he looked down at the puppies again, blind but yet they seemed to calm down in the arms of the smiley stranger who softly tried to sush them, knowing that that was all the mother would want right now. After a seemingly hours long drive the car finally stopped as Eric finally looked up, realizing they must have arrived. 'Okay let's go,' h heard the Canadian say as he took the mother dog out, followed by worried screams from the puppies. 'You take care of the puppies? I'll be right back,' Dylan announced before leaving, speedwalking away " good luck missy u'll be okay!" he shouted after the dog, praying she would be okay cause he would be devastated if she didn't before turning back to the puppies, slowly calming them again with softly speaking to them...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Good luck Missy you'll be okay!' he heard Eric shout behind them. Dylan sighed. He didn't know if she would be okay. It was bad.
  When he walked in he was greeted with a smiling Jodie, who was about to say hey, but when she saw the dog she immediately took action. She yelled something to people in the back and took the poor dog over from Dylan, not even looking up at him. Dylan didn't care, the poor dog's life was at stake here.
  He sighed as he saw them leaving in some room. The operation room, he guessed. He then turned around and walked back to the car. He opened the door and smiled a little at Eric. 'C'mon, let's get them inside,' he said and took a bunch of puppies in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'C'mon, let's get them inside,' he heard as suddenly puppies were taken away, making the boy look up to see Dylan smile a little. The boy blinked "i-is she gonna be okay?" he shakingly asked as he stood up, holding the rest of puppies close to his chest a soft but worried smile on his face as his thoughts brought drifted off to the worst case scenarios...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'I-is she gonna be okay?' Eric shakingly asked as he stood up, holding the puppies close to his chest.
  Dylan sighed. 'I don't know Eric... But they're trying their best to save her,' he answered sadly as he walked tot he building again. He knew she'd probably not make it. Being together with a vet kinda made him know this things better than the average person. Jodie talks a lot about her work, how much she loves it but that there are sad things aswell. He wanted to stay positive for Eric, but knew lying to him wouldn't make things any easier. It's best to just tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Dylan sighed. 'I don't know Eric... But they're trying their best to save her,' he answered. The Scott nodded as he got up and pushed the car door close as his hands were full of puppies he had of course already named. "Well, i hope she's going to be okay" he said with a shivery voice as stress ran through his entire body, walking towards the building and pushed open the doors with his shoulder, holding it open for the Canadian #" where do we need to go?" he asked the teacher, a worried smile on his bloody face, it already being dry and brown coloured as it had completely gone solid, sticking onto his forehead, cheek and chin...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He nodded. 'Well, I hope she's going to be okay,' he said with a shivery voice.
  Dylan sighed a little and nodded. 'Same.'
  Eric walked to the building and held the door open for him. Dylan of course thanked him when he walked in, as the good Canadian guy he is.
  'Where do we need to go?' Eric asked him.
  Dylan looked around. All people were with the wounded mother dog now. 'Uhh...' Luckily someone just walked out and saw them, taking immediate action to take over the puppies and move them to somewhere safe. Dylan thanked them and turned to Eric. 'Well... I don't think there is much we can do now... Let's clean up your face,' he said before leading him to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

eric sighed as he gave the puppies away, pain in his eyes as he got seperated from the little puppers he had already gotten attached too, ofcourse . 'Well... I don't think there is much we can do now... Let's clean up your face,' The teacher anwsered after thinking for a bit. The boy blinked as he felt his forehead "oh yeh" he chuckled a little "almost forgot" he smiled as he took the hand away from his forehead and started walking through the hallways, looking around him constantly for no real reason " By the way" he started awkwardly "were your parents strict?" he asked with a slight anxious gasp for air. He knew Dylan wasn't the worst teacher eer, bt still a teacher, bound to get awkward i suppose
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He blinked as he felt his forehead. 'Oh yeh,' he chuckled a little. 'Almost forgot,' he smiled as he took the hand away from his forehead and started walking through the hallways. 'By the way,' Eric started, 'were your parents strict?'
  Dylan looked at him and shrugged a little. 'Uh, no, not really. I mean there were moments they had to be strict but that's with every parent,' Dylan answered. 'Why are you asking?'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Dylan looked at him and shrugged a little. 'Uh, no, not really. I mean there were moments they had to be strict but that's with every parent,' Dylan answered. 'Why are you asking?' the boy nodded a lil as a little ohw escaped his mouth " i uh" he shrugged a little as he looked down a little "just..wondering i guess" he smiled a little but more to hide the awkwardness "was just wondering when a parent is considered strict i guess" he chuckled as he shrugged again "bed it depends on the person "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

oh it's such a sweet day :) ( dyl)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside :: -
Jump to: