HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh it's such a sweet day :) ( dyl)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

oh it's such a sweet day :) ( dyl) - Page 4 Empty

'Work in a supermarket right now but i wanna quit, but i gotta have a part time job to get job experience and the right work attitude or something so don't really have much choice,' he explained.
  'Ahh yeah.' He himself worked in a small comic shop in his hometown. It was literally the dream job for teenage Dyl.
  'There isn't much else either in this small town so yeh whatever,' he added with a huff while crossing his arms.
  An empathic smile appeared on Dylans face. 'Yeahh, that's true.'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Name : Sanne
Coins : 123

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Mixed

] 'Yeahh, that's true.' he said . Eric nodded a little while leaning back in his char again and sighed unfolding his arms " why did you want to become a teacher?" he asked with a small smile on his face as it slowly began to return " did you even want to be a teacher?" oh so many questions
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Why did you want to become a teacher?' Eric then asked with a small smile. 'Did you even want to become a teacher?'
  'Ohh yeah, already from since I was little,' he answered with a smile. 'I know my father lowkey wanted me to become an ice hockier, like he was and how my brother is now, but that just wasn't for me,' he chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Ohh yeah, already from since I was little,' he answered with a smile. 'I know my father lowkey wanted me to become an ice hockier, like he was and how my brother is now, but that just wasn't for me,' he chuckled a little. Eric chuckled too " niceeee. can't imagine wanting to go back to school though but niceee" he told the canadian with a wider smile as a sudden smell came in through the ac making the boy jump up a lil, wide eyes as he imeadiatly was alarmed by the clear smell of blood and fear. " Stop the car!" he shouted loudly while holding onto the front seat " Oh my god we have to help!" he continued in a state of panic, completely forgetting our dear canadian boy wasn't able to smell it at all...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Eric chuckled too. 'Niceee. Can't imagine wanting to go back to school though but niceee.'
  Dylan chuckled and wanting to say something before Eric interrupted him.
  'Stop the car!' he shouted loudly, making Dylan shift in shock and nearly missing a car. 'Oh my god we have to help!' he continued in a state of panic.
  'W-why?? What's up???' Dylan asked as he shakily drove the car on the side of the road.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'W-why?? What's up???' the teacher asked but Eric had no time to time to answer already opening the door when they almost were stopped and jumped out of the fucking car as it was nearly stopped causing him to of course fall and roll away over the ground "oof" he grunted as he hit his head against a rock resulting in a minor scratch on the brows, which of course bled like crazy even though it was just a really smoll scratch, yay brows. He felt his head for a bit before jumping up again and sniffed the air with big brown eyes " it's that way!" he shouted at the teacher pointing at the direction the smell came from and began fucking running, following his nose and instincts ...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Eric fucking jumped out of the car, making Dylan pray he didn't die.
  Some seconds later he was finally able to stop the car and got out.
  'It's that way!' Eric shouted at him, pointing at a direction before running that way.
  Dylan sighed not getting what was going on in his brain, but followed him on a sorta fast walk running pace. 'Eric what is going on??' he asked once he catched up on him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Eric what is going on??' the Scott managed to pick up on and turned to the teacher with widened eyes "I smell blood" he reported all rushed wiping away some blood that dripped in his vision with his shaking hands, shivers going through his entire body who was preparing for the worst . " and I swear we gotta hurryyy oh my god!" he said all freaked out by the sudden smells while looking around wildly to pick up on it again as it got lost in the wind for a bit...yay England
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Eric turned to him. 'I smell blood,' he reported all rushed, wiping off his own blood.
  ...how ironic.
  'Uhmm...'
  'We gotta hurryyy oh my god!' he said all freaed out.
  Dylan frowned, but he realized Erics mutation and the way he was freaking out it had to be something serious. 'Okay, what are you looking for? Just blood?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Okay, what are you looking for? Just blood?' he asked. Eric shook his head quickly " n-no , well yes but no" he said as he walked in circles, taking in the air in the hope of finding the cause of the shocking smell. " i-it's gone???" the boy mumbled softly as he looked around " it can't just be gone" he huffed as he fell onto the ground to try and pick it up from under the harder winds, plus the closer to the ground the more chance of picking up smells from it. " just gotta try more and i s w e a r i smelled something
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He shook his head quickly. 'I-it's gone???' the boi mumbled softly as he looked around. It can't just be gone,' he huffed as he fell onto the ground.
  Dylan blinked. Right.
  'Just gotta try more and I s w e a r I smelled something.'
  Dylan sighed a little and looked around aswell, hoping he'd found whatever they were looking for.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Eric huffed as he still couldn't pick up on the smell and stood up with a deep sigh, " Well...don't th-" he stopped. Sniffed the air one more time and smiled with big eyes " it's back!" he cheered as he jumps up a little and started running again, as fast as possible on never seeming to tire legs, his heart pounding in his throat as adrenaline rushed through his. When suddenly...it stopped. his heart, his legs, everything as he stared at it with big eyes, blood dripping down the side of his head as he looked down, dropping his shoulder as he looked at the sight, not able to move, not able to speak in a silence only broken by the scared squeaks and the softened forest noice of the temperate forest surrounding them. Birds cheerping as if nothing bad was going on, he often wondered what they were talking about, but he never had the courage to ask joli that, not after the stench of blood surrounding the french girl. He managed to pick up dylan's foCanadianbehind him as the canadian came closer, but he only had eye on one thing and that was what was infront in him , as the boy dropped everything for a second in a state of honeslty shock as he slowly opened his mouth "......oh"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Eric sighed and stood up with a deep sigh. 'Well... Don't th-' he stopped.
  Dylan turned to him with an asking look and saw him sniffing the air.
  'It's back!' he cheered, jumping up a little and started running again. Dylan followed him. Suddenly the boi stopped. His shoulders dropped as Dylan saw him staring at something. He lowered his pace when he was almost there to slowly walk up to whatever Eric was seeing. What if it was something scary..? He was a little out of breath when he finally arrived him and saw what Eric was seeing aswell.
  '.....oh,' Eric managed to say.
  Dylan sighed, looking around him for any help, but no one was around. He looked back at the poor dog. Blood was surrounding it. It was probably hit by a car. He softly laid a hand on Erics shoulder. 'Can you give me your coat?' he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Softly he laid a hand on his shoulder making the boy flinch out of his frozen state as he looked at the teacher with big eyes, 'Can you give me your coat?' he asked calmly. The Scott blinked for a bit but nodded, pulling off his coat and handing it over to the teacher before kneeling down to check if it was still breathing, which it was, but it was weird, interrupted by pauses once every few seconds he shakingly sighed as he stroked the poor golden retriever's untouched golden back as he clenched his jaws onto each other feeling the dog shiver under the palm of his hands, noticing how she tried to speak but pain withheld her from it. Duke, being the good boy he was, went to sniff the girl's in blood-soaked fur and began to try and lick the many wounds on the dog's skin clean, sweet doggo. " i-is she going to be okay?" he asked, shivers running through him as he looked at the teacher with a sad asking look...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Eric flinched at the sudden touch and looked at him with biggo eyes. Yet he nodded and gave him his coat before kneeling down to see if the dog was still breathing.
  Dylan took the coat and kneeled down aswell. He softly pushed away Duke who was licking clean the wounds and slowly and carefully took the poor golden retriever in his arms, wrapped inside the coat.
  'I-is she going to be okay?' Eric asked with a sad look.
  Dylan looked back and sighed sadly. 'I don't know, Eric. But we'll bring her to the vet. Let's hope we're still on time.' And with that he stood up, ready to walk back to the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

oh it's such a sweet day :) ( dyl)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside :: -
Jump to: