HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh it's such a sweet day :) ( dyl)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Name : Sanne
Coins : 123

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Mixed

oh it's such a sweet day :) ( dyl) - Page 3 Empty

'Well, she constantly pushes. Likes to go over the line. And even though she has a lot of detention it doesn't seem to bother her, which means she had it more times and to be honest I think that people who break the rules just like to break those rules. They like to play around and stuff, even if it means doing some illegal things,' he explained his theory. 'I think that if you ask Kate to or listen to someone and do what she has to do she'd rather choose the opposite, just because that seems more fun to her,' he shrugged a little. 'Of course I can be wrong, but that's just what I think goes on in her head.' Eric nodded as he thought about it, to him rebels were like fkng heroes or something as he just couldn't understand how they just...did those things, didn't they have parents to make proud? cause he sure did. But then again, kate had ronan now.." hm...yeah i guess so" he mumbled while putting down his empty cup of tea " it just..seems strange to me" the boy shrugged...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

'Hm... Yeah I guess so,' he mumbled while putting down his empty cup of tea. 'It just... Seems strange to me,' he shrugged
  'Hm yeah, I can understand that.' He himself wasn't a rebel aswell. His brother sure caused a lot more trouble than he.
  Suddenly his phone went off. 'Oh, sorry,' he smiled a little, putting his cup down and grabbing his phone. 'Oh, it's Jodie,' he smiled and picked up the phone. He talked for a bit, ending the phonecall with a 'Okayy, byee, love you.' and turned to Eric. 'Well, she's stuck at work, so I gotta pick her up. Andd you need to come because, yeah,' he chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Hm yeah, I can understand that.' the canadian said. Eric smiled a little, he indeed never as him as a rebel, more the shy kid if he had to be honest. When suddenly a loud noice met his ears making the scott jump up a lil as he turned to look at the canadian's phone. 'Oh, sorry,' he smiled a little, putting his cup down and grabbing his phone. 'Oh, it's Jodie,' he smiled and picked up the phone. He talked for a bit , eric being the innocent boy he was put his fingers in his ears to not eavesdrop , after a bot however the teacher turned to Eric signing him to ppull his fingers out again . 'Well, she's stuck at work, so I gotta pick her up. Andd you need to come because, yeah,' he chuckled a little. He blinked, oh wauw a carride with a teacher...great but hesmiled through and nodded " alright sir" he smiled and stood up, duke jumping up aswell followed by a quick pet over the head from eric who had already walked to the wardrobe thing to grab his dark green coat, stylish boi oh god watch out ...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He nodded. 'Allright sir,' he smiled and stood up.
  Dylan did the same, grabbing his keys. He opened the front door, waiting for Eric to follow before closing it and walked to the car.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Eric followed closely behind, a wide smile on his face as he made his way to the car and looked at duke with a frown, his dad always put the dogs in the back but he had no clue how it was but it was awkward to ask the teacher, how do you even ask those things/. After a bit of thinking he decided to collect all his courage and turned to the teacher " uh" he chuckled awkwardly, fiddeling with his hoodies laces " does he have to go in the back or the backseat or?" he asked with slight nervousness as duke was just being a good boi .
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He was just opening the cardoor when Eric asked something.
  'Uh,' he chuckled awkwardly. 'Does he have to go in the back or the backseat or?' he asked.
  'Oh uh, he can just go on the backseat. If you want to you can join him, or if he walks around a lot. Safety you know,' chuckles a little.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Oh uh, he can just go on the backseat. If you want to you can join him, or if he walks around a lot. Safety you know,' chuckles a little. Eric nodded with a happy smile as he opened the back door en asked duke to jupp in, which he did cause he a nice dog. The boy nodded at the teacher and went to sit on the backseat aswell, wanting to stay close to his friend. Well that and the fact dylan's wife had to sit in the front later and this would spare some trouble of switching seats. He smiled as duke laid his head down on the boy's lap, answered by some pets from the scott " is it a long drive?" he asked as soon as the teacher stepped in....
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

The boi smiled and sat down on the backseat. Dylan too sat down, but then behind the wheel, obviously.
  'Is it a long drive?' Eric asked him.
  'Uhh no, it's like 15 minutes or so?' Dylan answered while starting up the car. 'Why? Do you get carsick?'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

"Uhh no, it's like 15 minutes or so?' his mentor answered while starting up the car. 'Why? Do you get carsick?'. Eric shook his head " oh nooo well i used to get sick really fast as a kid but im fine now " he smiled as he shared the not interesting information with the man behind the wheel a smile on his bright face. " isn't jodie a vet?" he asked as he began to get at ease around the guy, turning up his socialness by 50%, but not like jess ofcourse he isn't all that bad " that's a pretty cool job" he added happily while looking outside watching the things pass by with an exited smile
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Luckily he shook his head. 'Oh nooo well I used to get sick really fast as a kid but I'm fine now,' he smiled.
  Dylan smiled too, driving out of the street.
  'Isn't Jodie a vet?' Eric asked.
  The Canadian nodded. 'Yes, she is.'
  'That's a pretty cool job,' he added happily.
  He smiled. 'Yeahh, she really loves it. What do you want to do later? I do see you as someone who'd be a vet. I mean you like animals don't you?'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

He smiled. 'Yeahh, she really loves it. What do you want to do later? I do see you as someone who'd be a vet. I mean you like animals don't you?'. eric smile faded a little at that as he nodded " yehhh i do and yehh its an amazing job definatly would be on my list for sure " he said as he leaned back in his chair a little "but " he sighed a little as he shrugged " my uh- my dad wants me to be a cop and join to force" he mumbled a little as he leaned his head against the palm of his hand " seems really caught up in that idea"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Dylan saw his smile fade a little through his rear-view mirror. 'Yehhh I do and yehh it's an amazing job definitely would be on my list for sure,' he said as he leaned back a little. 'But,' he sighed and shrugged. 'My uh- my dad wants me to be a cop and join the force,' he mumbed. 'Seems really caught up in that idea.'
  Dylan looked at him for a second before looking back at the road. 'Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. Can't you convince him otherwise?'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. Can't you convince him otherwise?' the teacher argued. Eric shook his head a lil a shiver running down the boy's spine " no, don't think so, he is already getting things ready fo it and stuff, sais it's probably the only job ill be able to do and that's what i am supossed to do etc etc" he said while looking down at his doggo " but it's better than th one i have now so that's a plus" he mumbled with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'No, I don't think so, he is already getting things ready for it and stuff, says it's probably the only job I'll be able to do and that's what I am supossed to do etc etc,' he said while looking down. 'But it's better than the one I have now so that's a plus,' he mumbled with a sigh.
  Dylan frowned. 'Only thing you can do?' That doesn't make sense to him at all. 'What's the job you now have then?'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Only thing you can do?' the teacher asked, eric however just huffed A little 'What's the job you now have then?' he then heard. He sighed " work in a supermarket right now but i wanna quit, but i gotta have a part time job to get job experience and the right work attitude or something so don't really have much choice" he explained using his hands a little before continuing to pet his dad's dog " there isn't much else either in this small town so yeh whatever" he added huffingly while crossing his arms to seem tough but rlly it just make him look smaller than he was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

oh it's such a sweet day :) ( dyl)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside :: -
Jump to: