HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

watching the grass grow (s-kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

watching the grass grow (s-kate) - Page 2 Empty

Eric nodded with a smile. 'Yeahhh of course!' he obiedently said.
  Kate nodded relieved. She knew this was Eric but he didn't want anyone to know aswell so she knew she could trust him with this.
  'Wait who is Jessica?' he asked.
  'Uhm... Brown girl, curls... Comes out America... Wait I'll show you a picture,' she said before taking out her old phone which was just new enough for instagram and went to Jess' profile. She showed him the selfies of her and fish and Dmitri.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Name : Sanne
Coins : 123

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Mixed

'Uhm... Brown girl, curls... Comes out America... Wait I'll show you a picture,' she said before taking out her phone and went to Jess' profile. She showed him the selfies of her and fish and Dmitri. Eric nodded " well she looks niceeeeee" he said with a smile, ofcourse. " hm well i guess i cab try and do that, plus in what normal conversation would it ever come up hm?" he said before leaning back and looking at the people around him, enjoying the fresh air and stuff

Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Eric nodded. 'Well she looks niceeeee,' he said with a smile.
  Kate scoffed softly. 'Yeah, right.'
  'Hm well I guess I can try and do that, plus in what normal conversation would it ever come up hm?' he said before leaning back.
  She looked at him with a very serious look. 'That's the whole point. She can literally see it with any small detail you have. One spec and she knows how you got it. One little twitch of your eye and she knows. I'm serious Eric, they can know fucking everything and they. can't. fucking. know.'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

She looked at him with a very serious look which made the boy shiver a little .  'That's the whole point. She can literally see it with any small detail you have. One spec and she knows how you got it. One little twitch of your eye and she knows. I'm serious Eric, they can know fucking everything and they. can't. fucking. know.' The scottsman blinked as he though about it for a bit, was she serious or just overreacting? but figured she would never lie to him, why would she? they were friends afterall...right? he smiled a little " well..i guess you are right then..." he mumbled as he looked away for a bit. looking at some kids playing football, they seemed pretty young, especially by the way they played and chuckled a little slowly shaking his head before turning back to kate " oh.. i wanted to thank you...for ya know ..convincing my dad and all". he told her with a smile...

Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He smiled a little. 'Well... I guess you are right then...' he mumbled a she looked away for a bit.
  Kate nodded and put her phone away.
  'Oh... I wanted to thank you... For ya know... Convincing my dad and all,' he told her with a smile.
  'Oh... Oh yeah, no, it's no problem really. He was being a dick and you need Westwood,' she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Oh... Oh yeah, no, it's no problem really. He was being a dick and you need Westwood,' she shrugged. Eric blinked at her for a bit "He isn't that bad really, just grumpy at times i guess, well that and he cheated on my mom ... which sucked ass....but its still ur dad ya know " he said softly smiling as he leaned back a little " oh do you know uh...feliciano, dmitri and hannes?"  he asked as he looked around him as if they were right there infront of them, which they weren't ofcourse but yeh he did it so i can have a longer post ya know  
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'He isn't that bad really, just grumpy at times I guess, well that and he cheated on my mom... Which sucked ass... But it's still ur dad ya know,' he said softly smiling as he leaned back a little.
  Kate just did a simple 'hm,' not convinced.
  'Oh do you know uh... Feliciano, Dmitri and Hannes?' he asked.
  'Uhm. Yeah.' She looked up at him. 'Why?'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Uhm. Yeah.' She looked up at him. 'Why?', he smiled a little " ohh they are in the football team and stuff, wondered if you knew them, are they cool?" he asked curiously while looking at her with a soft calm smile leaning back against the back of the bench, enjoying the warmth of the sun on his skin, well that and feeling how it slowly burned  it but shh he was not in the mood t complain right now, it was a nice sunny day on westwood and he wasn't gonna waste a single bit of it
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Ohh they are in the football team and stuff, wondered if you knew them, are they cool?' he asked curiously.
  'Eh... Well Feli and Dmitri are yeah,' she answered. 'Hannes is a fucking prick so don't even bother trying to make friends with him.' Did she just lowkey tell him he can't be friends with Hannes? Yes she did, but it was somewhat important to Kate. It was already bad enough he still thought good of Clint, she couldn't use it when Hannes came into that aswell.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

''Eh... Well Feli and Dmitri are yeah,' she answered.  Eric nodded, good to know he supposed . "Hannes is a fucking prick so don't even bother trying to make friends with him.' kate then continued. Eric frowned a little at her words " What's wrong with becoming friends with him? maybe he isn't that bad?"  he questioned her  with a confused look in his brown eyes " i mean everyone makes mistakes sometimes"  he explained while playing with the straps of his backpack 
HIER
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'What's wrong with becoming friends with him? Maybe he isn't that bad?' he questioned her. 'I mean everyone makes mistakes sometimes,' he explained while playing with the straps of his backpack.
  Kate sighed. 'He made a lot of mistakes, allright. He is just a prick trying to fuck up your life so just stay away from him,' she answered. She really didn't want them connecting with eachother.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Kate sighed. 'He made a lot of mistakes, allright. He is just a prick trying to fuck up your life so just stay away from him,' she answered. He blinked " But were in the football team together?? gotta be a teammm and stuff" he argued with a smile as he turned to her again "Don't you sport in a teamm?" he asked with a frown cause for as far as he knew everyone at this school did so why wouldn't she? i mean she looked pretty athletic and all
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'But were in the football team together?? Gotta be a teammm and stuff,' he argued with a smile. 'Don't you sport in a teamm?' he asked with a frown.
  Kate sighed. 'Okay, the team is fine. Just don't start to get friends with him, I warn you,' she said. 'And no, I don't do... Teamsports.' She was much better off on her own anyway. Being depended on someone else or your team made her itch. Nah, she'd much rather be on her own, having it all in control with no sudden shit happening because someone screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Okay, the team is fine. Just don't start to get friends with him, I warn you,' she said. He frowned, why was she sooo hard on hannes? was he that much of a prick? he had seen him before, and honestly apart from his scarred face he didn't seem all that bad, and an actually fun guy to be around, but maybe that was all just an act. Even eric knew people could act in certain ways to seem like a good person, luckily non of his friends would, nah he was good at picking those..or so he thought. 'And no, I don't do... Teamsports.' Eric blinked, why wouldn't she/ she seemed prettyy athletic, would be a good member f a team. Well maybe she didn't like the social aspect of it, she didn't really seem like an extroverted person really so he decided to let that one slide, she was too stubborn to convince anyways . " Well..what sports do you do then? you seem pretty fit ya know" he asked with a bit of confusement while obnoxiously chewing on his chewing gum....
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well... What sports do you do then? You seem pretty fit ya know,' he asked while chewing on his gum.
  Kate shrugged. 'Kickboxing, mainly. Sometimes I try other fightsports but kickboxing stays my favourite,' she answered. 'And I skate, if you can call that a sport.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

watching the grass grow (s-kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next