HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

watching the grass grow (s-kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Name : Sanne
Coins : 123

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Mixed

watching the grass grow (s-kate) - Page 3 Empty

Kate shrugged. 'Kickboxing, mainly. Sometimes I try other fightsports but kickboxing stays my favourite,' she answered. 'And I skate, if you can call that a sport.'. He nodded '' Well, ur putting in effort so i guess you could call it a sport" he anwsered with his somewhat bright smile as he happily tapped on the ground with his right foot "andd i do fightsports aswell so that's fun i guess" he said as he looked at her for a bit before looking at the soccer playing kids now trying to get their ball out of the pond causing him to laugh a little even though it was kinda sad. He turned to her again "i like to go out for runs aswell i guess, especially through the forest " he said with a lil shrug "don't know why i prefer it really" he quickly added ...
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

He nodded. 'Well, ur putting in effort so I guess you could call it a sport,' he answered with his somewhat bright smile. 'Andd I do fightsports aswell so that's fun I guess,' he said.
  Kate looked at him. 'Oh really? What do you do?'
  'I like to go out for runs aswell I guess, especially through the forest,' he said with a little shrug. 'Don't know why I prefer it really,' he quickly added.
  'Ah, cool. I run wherever I feel like, I guess,' she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Kate looked at him. 'Oh really? What do you do?' she asked. He beamed up "just started on kickboxing really, but used to do judo fpr a [retty long time, got quite good at it really." he anwsered suprisingly calm as the sun calmingly played on his face. 'Ah, cool. I run wherever I feel like, I guess,' . she anwsered after he told her about his running shit . He smiled brightly as all the calmless seemed to just dissapear "omg really??? we should run together some time!" he asked but it wasn't really a question honestly
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He beamed up. 'I just started on kickboxing really, but used to do judo for a pretty long time, got quite good at it really,' he answered surprisingly calm. 'Omg really??? We should run together some time!'
  She smiled a little, but it wasn't really convincing. 'Yeah, maybe. Do you fight at a centre?'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

She smiled, must be a yes, he figured with the smartest braincells he got. 'Yeah, maybe. Do you fight at a centre?' she then asked. Eric nodded with a smile "yeahhh, i'm not really that good though but whatever" he said while looking around him all calm and content in the moment
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Eric nodded with a smile. 'Yeahhh, I'm not really that good though but whatever,' he said while looking around him.
  Kate was silent for a moment as she thought. 'Hm... At what centre do you fight?' She was thinking of going back to one, since she started to miss the competition of it and being able to fight with others. Fighting alone against a boxing ball may help her stamina, speed and technique, but she didn't get the skills from it for a real fight.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Kate was silent for a moment as , atleast what he assumed ,she thought. 'Hm... At what centre do you fight?' She asked him " oh uh, just the one in town, nothing special really" he chuckled, looking around him as he laid eyes on a rather interesting stone. He smiled " on boi that's a neat stone!" he said as his smile grew wider walking up to grab it " Look at it oh my god!" he exclaimed, jumping up a little smh as he walked back to the bench " seee it has all these coool graytonesss definatly a nice add to my collection!"  the scott said as he showed her his new found tressure  

Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Oh uh, just the one in town, nothing special really,' he chuckled.
  Kate nodded slowly. It was time to take a look there.
  'Oh boi that's a neat stone!' Eric said with a smile and walked up to grab a stone. 'Look at it oh my god!' he exclaimed, jumping up a little.
  Kate raised her brows. How someone could be so excited about a stone, she was afraid she'd never know.
  Eric walked back to the bench. 'Seee it has all these cool graytonesss definitely a nice add to my collection!' He showed her the stone.
  'Wow...' Kate reacted as she looked at it. 'That's... One hell of a stone.' She smiled a little but honestly she was just weirded out. 'You've got a collection?'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Wow...' Kate reacted as she looked at it. 'That's... One hell of a stone.' She smiled which made the boi smile more and more honestly smh. 'You've got a collection?' she then asked. Eric gasped, eyes widened, how did she not know!. He jumprd
up a little as he realized he got the chance to talk about his biggest hobby, collecting random shit. "Oehhh yesyesyes i have"! he nearly yelled omg but whatever. "i collect stonesss, sticksss, featherss, leavess and more, i dont know why...but i just do, all those memories ya know, just like pictures... but then theyre not pictures i guess" he anwsered with a smile as he fell back on the bench, looking out on the many newly to be discovered friends that were around them on the schoolyard.
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He jumped up a little. 'Oehhh yesyesyes I have!' he nearly yelled.
  Kate blinked. What did she do now..?
  'I collect stonesss, sticksss, featherss, leavess and more, I don't know why... But I just do, all those memories ya know, just like pictures... But then they're not pictures I guess,' he answered with a smile as he fell back on the bench.
  Kate nodded a little. 'Aha... That's... quite the collection...' She didn't really collect anything, didn't really understand why some people get hyped about something so much they need more of it, but okay, you do you, thought the red haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Kate nodded a little. 'Aha... That's... quite the collection...'. Eric nodded, smiling brightly "y yeh it is" he said with a smile, taking a stone out of his pocket "like this one, i got it for my birthday, the best gift my dad has ever given to me" he said as he showed her the stone, a smile on his face. "i like how round it is and stuff, the soft edges, that kind of stuff"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Eric nodded, smiling brightly. 'Y-yeh it is,' he said with a smile, taking a stone out of his pocket. 'Like this one, I got it for my birthday, the best gift my dad has ever given to me,' he said as he showed her the stone. 'I like how round it is and stuff, the soft edges, that kind of stuff.'
  Kate looked and nodded a little. 'Is that really the best gift ya dad ever gave? That's kinda sad,' she reacted. She didn't like his father anyway and to hear this she even got more hate for him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Is that really the best gift ya dad ever gave? That's kinda sad" his best friend ever said. Eric blinked a little, what did she mean sad? This was the best thing he had ever gotten in his entire life, well that and duke ofcourse, and all the logical stuff but u know. He loved that stone with all his heart. "what do u mean sad?" he said with a somewhat shaky voice. "i-i love this stone" he smiled a bit "what's yours anyways "
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'What do u mean sad?' he said with a somewhat shaky voice. 'I-I love this stone,' he smiled a bit.
  Kate looked at him. 'Allright,' she told him with a small shrug.
  'What's yours anyways?'
  Kate frowned. 'What do you mean?'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

kate frowned. 'What do you mean?'. He smiled "what's the best present you ever got?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

watching the grass grow (s-kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next