HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

waking up and stuff (kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

waking up and stuff (kate) - Page 2 Empty

Hannes turned to her and laughed. 'Is your leg itching underneath your cast?'
  Kate looked at him all confused. 'No...' she started. 'Just look please, I have inspiration what I don't want to get lost,' she told him as she held up her hand.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

'No...' she started. 'Just look please, I have inspiration what I don't want to get lost,' she told him as she held up her hand. Hannes stared at herx eyes narrowed "give me, one good reason why I would do something nice to you?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes stared at her with his eyes narrowed. 'Give me, one good reason why I would do something nice to you?'
  Kate sighed deeply. 'I won't make any comments anymore tonight, okay? Just give me a damn pencil,' she said, getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Kate sighed deeply. 'I won't make any comments anymore tonight, okay? Just give me a damn pencil,' she said, getting annoyed. Hannes smirked "alright deal but first you have to say sorry for all that happened today" he said feeling the pride cone bAck
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes smirked. 'Alright deal but first you have to say sorry for all that happened today,' he said.
  Kate scoffed and shook her head before turning to her own drawer again, looking for a pencil one more time, but unfortunately there was nothing. 'Can you first look if you like really have a pencil? You don't have to give it to me then. I mean, it sucks even more knowing you can get a pencil but you won't, you know,' Kate said as she looked at Hannes.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Can you first look if you like really have a pencil? You don't have to give it to me then. I mean, it sucks even more knowing you can get a pencil but you won't, you know,' Kate said as she looked at Hannes. Hannes sighted z"i wish I could kate, but you seen..someone decided to push me down stairs..and now I can't get up to look for ya" he said with a smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes sighed. 'I wish I could Kate, but you see... Someone decided to push me down stairs... And now I can't get up to look for ya,' he said with a smirk on his face.
 Kate scoffed at him again and sat back against the enormous pillow. 'Ronan better be here soon,' she mumbled as she crossed her arms and looked at the door, waiting for him to walk in any moment.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Ronan better be here soon,' she mumbled. Hannes frowned"well he isn't allowed on this side, this is my side" he said his eyes narrowed"only a few people are allowed here and he sure as hell isn't"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well he isn't allowed on this side, this is my side,' Hannes said. 'Only a few people are allowed here and he sure as hell isn't.'
  Kate looked at Hannes and had this look like ''seriously dude? what the fuck'' 'Sides? Seriously? Are you that fucking childish?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Sides? Seriously? Are you that fucking childish?'. Hannes shrugged "if That's what it takes then yeah plus he isn't part of my family or friends so it's legit aswell" he said calmly "so ..no pencil for you unless Friedrich shows up lr something whixh he won't ha"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes shrugged. 'If that's what it takes then yeah plus he isn't part of my family or friends so it's legit aswell,' he said calmly. 'So... No pencil for you unless Friedrich show up or something which he won't ha.'
  Kate rolled her eyes. 'Oh my god...' she mumbled with a sigh and turned to the door again. 'Well, Ro can fix me a pencil and some paper without needing to be on your precious side,' she said without looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Kate rolled her eyes. 'Oh my god...' she mumbled with a sigh and turned to the door again. 'Well, Ro can fix me a pencil and some paper without needing to be on your precious side,' she said without looking at him. "If he is willing to" hannes stated "all he cares about is food and you know it, he isn't gonna do shit for ya not after what yoi did to him with the drugs and dribing and bailong yavout you know"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'If he is willing to,' Hannes stated.
  Kate wanted to say something but Hannes cut her off.
  'All he cares about is food and you know it, he isn't gonna do shit for ya not after what you did to him with the drugs and driving and bailing ya out you know.'
  Kate turned to Hannes again. 'Of course he cares about me!' she replied. 'And you shut the fuck up about that shit, okay? It's in the past and if you say one thing about it again I swear, I'm going out of this fucking bed and I will punch you so hard because that is something I can do and you cannot!' she threatend him. 'So I hope that's clear.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Kate turned to Hannes again. 'Of course he cares about me!' she replied. 'And you shut the fuck up about that shit, okay? It's in the past and if you say one thing about it again I swear, I'm going out of this fucking bed and I will punch you so hard because that is something I can do and you cannot!' she threatend him. 'So I hope that's clear." Hannes sights "I got nothing too lose kate, nothing and if ro had cared about you he would habe called an ambulance instead of throwing you invhis car"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes sighed. 'I got nothing to lose Kate, nothing and if Ro had cared about you he would have called an ambulance instead of throwing you in his car.'
  'He had his reasons. And I was perfectly able to get in his car, I didn't need an ambulance,' she explained. 'And I can give you plenty of examples of him caring for me,' she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

waking up and stuff (kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next