HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pferd

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Pferd - Page 3 Empty

He laughed a bit. 'Yeh yeh I get that... Don't you have headaches all the time...?'
  Joli shook her head. 'No, I don't. Luckily,' she answered with a chuckle. 'I don't get bothered with much headaches. And if I have one it's due to school,' she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 3 Empty

Joli shook her head. 'No, I don't. Luckily,' she answered with a chuckle. 'I don't get bothered with much headaches. And if I have one it's due to school,' she laughed. He laughed aswell "yeh yeh...understandable...well let me tell you mine isnt always thaat great..i mean...some people have weird ass dreams"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 3 Empty

He laughed aswell. 'Yeh yeh... Understandable... Well let me tell you mine isn't always thaat great... I mean... Some people have weird ass dreams.'
  Joli chuckled. 'I can imagine that,' she replied. 'What is the weirdest dream you've seen so far?' she asked wondering.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 3 Empty

Joli chuckled. 'I can imagine that,' she replied. 'What is the weirdest dream you've seen so far?' she asked wondering. Abel laughed extremely loudly "welll its eh...well let's just say sophie smith's dreams are weird....[b]that's all i can say really"[/b]
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 3 Empty

Abel laughed extremely loud. 'Well it's eh... Well let's just say Sophie Smith's dreams are weird... That's all I can say really.'
  Joli raised her brows but was satisfied enough with the answer. She didn't really wanted to know what she dreamed about. So she nodded with a laugh and looked around. They just walked into the forest and Joli could feel her body relax. She sniffed up the forest scent, one that she loved. She felt so nice and relaxed in the forest. Plus, a lot of animals were around. And no humans, if you would go deep enough. 'Do you like the forest?' she asked Abel.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 3 Empty

'Do you like the forest?' she asked Abel. abel shrugged " well..not really where i come from there's just snow and shit..but me and my dad traveled a lot so i learned to like it i guess...i like taking trips through it on the horses though..what about you"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 3 Empty

'Well... Not really where I come from there's just snow and shit... But me and my dad traveled a lot so i learned to like it i guess... i like taking trips through it on the horses though..what about you,' Abel said.
  Joli smiled. 'I really like the forest. There live a lot of animals in the forest.' She looked around her and then remembered something. 'Hey,' she started while looking at the boi. 'Yesterday you came into out class, you know... How did it end?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pferd - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pferd
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside ::  :: -
Jump to: