HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pferd

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Pferd - Page 2 Empty

Joli smiled too. 'Just like that?' she asked. She chuckled and looked at Bob for a moment. 'When and how though, I mean... Are you sure he's okay with it?' she asked. Abel noddded "ofcourse he is!" he said as he walked over to her " he loves teaching" he said a smile on his face "well i was planning on going on a walk with bob, wanna come too?"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 2 Empty

Abel nodded. 'Of course he is!' he said as he walked over to her. 'He loves teaching,' he said, a smile on his face. 'Well I was planning on going on a walk with Bob, wanna come too?'
  The girl smiled. 'If you want me to, sure,' she replied. 'I will grab his halter,' she said as she walked past him. Joli grabbed Bobs halter and gave it to Abel, guessing he would know how to handle the big frisian. She looked around the stables while waiting for Abel and Bob. Then she saw Sophie's horses. She didn't really get along with them, especially not the arabian horse.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 2 Empty

The girl smiled. 'If you want me to, sure,' she replied. 'I will grab his halter,' she said as she walked past him. Joli grabbed Bobs halter and gave it to Abel, Abel smiled as he had to stand on his toes and nudge bob's head down a little to put it on. He smiled as he stepped out of the box bob following shortly after
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 2 Empty

Abel stepped out of the box with Bob following short after. Joli turned around and smiled, walking next to Abel on their way to the forest. 'So, how long do you ride horse already?' Joli asked.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 2 Empty

Joli turned around and smiled, walking next to Abel on their way to the forest. 'So, how long do you ride horse already?' Joli asked. Abel smiled "about 4 years or so? well..since i begin living with my dad really, and i haver never ridden somernoe else than bob so yeah..that's nice i guess..but....why can't ypu ride..i mean you love horses.."
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 2 Empty

'About 4 years or so? Well... Since I begin living with my dad really, and I have never ridden someone else than Bob so yeah... That's nice I guess... But... Why can't you ride... I mean you love hroses...'
  Joli smiled. 'Well ehm...' she paused for a moment. 'I couldn't. Well, I could... But not...' she answered vague, not really knowing what to say. There was a manage nearby the place she grew up. The problem was that almost every girl got there, and that were mostly her bullies. So she avoided that place.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 2 Empty

Joli smiled. 'Well ehm...' she paused for a moment. 'I couldn't. Well, I could... But not...' she answered vague. Abel smiled "well...soon you can! and i am sure youre allowed to ride on bob aswell..i mean..if you fall he won't run away..like...never..he is way to old for that kind of shit...and too sweet ofcourse.."
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 2 Empty

He smiled. 'Well... Soon you can! And I am sure you're allowed to ride on Bob aswell... I mean... If you fall he won't run away... Like...  Never... He is way to old for that kind of shit... And too sweet of course...'
  Joli was happy he didn't ask further. She quickly looked at Bob for a moment and smiled. 'I don't believe he will, indeed,' she said. 'How old are you again?' she asked Bob, forgetting Abel didn't knew of her mutation.
  'Twenty,' the horse answered with a breeze.
  Joli nodded and smiled softly, then looked forward again.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 2 Empty

'I don't believe he will, indeed,' she said. 'How old are you again?' she asked Bob. Abel looked at her " i think he's 20 ...or 21....damn..."
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 2 Empty

'I think he's 20... Or 21... Damn...' Abel said.
  'Hm?' Joli reacted as she looked at him with a confused look. Then she remembered he couldn't hear Bob.
  Of course, stupid you.
  'Oh, he's twenty,' she said. 'He just told me.'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 2 Empty

'Oh, he's twenty,' she said. 'He just told me.' abel frowned "told you?!" he narriwed his eyes "h...how dd he tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 2 Empty

He frowned. 'Told you?!' he narrowed his eyes. 'H... How did he tell you?'
  'Yes. Because of my mutation,' she explained. 'I can talk with animals. I can hear them say things and they can hear me,' she said.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 2 Empty

'Yes. Because of my mutation,' she explained. 'I can talk with animals. I can hear them say things and they can hear me,' she said. Abel jumped up out of excitement "really!" he nearly shouted as he blinked out of amazement "that's so cool!, i wish that i could do that!"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 2 Empty

Abel jumped up out of excitement. 'Really!' he nearly shouted. 'That's so cool! I wish that I could do that!'
  Joli laughed. She never had a reaction on her mutation that was this enthousiast and amazed. 'You have a cool mutation too!' she replied. 'Sometimes it's a bit overwhelming, when you're in the zoo for example,' she laughed. 'Then you hear people and animals. Not that I pay attention to what people say though, but you can still here them. And sometimes you hear birds saying something and you think someone is behind you or that you're going mad,' she said with a laugh. That reminded her of the voice she could hear sometimes. She was pretty sure that that wasn't a human or an animal though.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Pferd - Page 2 Empty

. 'You have a cool mutation too!' she replied. 'Sometimes it's a bit overwhelming, when you're in the zoo for example,' she laughed. 'Then you hear people and animals. Not that I pay attention to what people say though, but you can still here them. And sometimes you hear birds saying something and you think someone is behind you or that you're going mad,' she said with a laugh. Abel laughed a bit "yeh yeh i get that...don't you have headaches all the time...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pferd - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pferd
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside ::  :: -
Jump to: