HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pferd

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Pferd Empty

'Hey Bob,' Joli greeted the horse while opening the box. The horse breezed back in greeting. She didn't have to put a halter on or something. She knew Bob wouldn't escape or do anything else. She stroked Bob a while before grabbing a horse comb. She brushed Bob at every spot. She couldn't ride, but she knew enough of horses to know how to handle them well and what to do to take care of them. Her mutation helped her a lot too.
  While brushing the frisian she talked to Bob, causing her to not notice anything outside the box. Bob suddenly noticed something though. Joli looked behind her, seeing Abel standing outside the box. 'Oh, hi Abel,' Joli greeted him with a smile. 'What are you doing here?'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet

Pferd Empty

He stepped of his bike and threw it into the bushes#rebel and walkd towards the stable to pet bob, his wel..his dad's frisian horse. But it was mostly abel that took care o it, not that nick didn't but his father wanted him to take care of the old calm big friendly giant cause Fenne was to energetic for the smoll boi. He opened the door and stepped inside already hearing the many swallows above him chirp and he woondered what they were saying, he always did. He walked up to bob's Box and saw joli in it. He frowned at her but before he could ask her anything the french girl beganb speaking,. 'Oh, hi Abel,' Joli greeted him with a smile. 'What are you doing here?'. Abel blinked as he stepped inside and petted the gigantic black horse !"well i came here to brush him and maybe take him out for a walk through the woods but i see you were already doing that" he said a smile on his face " didn't know you worked here" he continued as the horse breezed in his pale face
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Pferd Empty

The kid stepped inside and petted the horse. 'Well I came here to brush him and maybe take him out for a walk through the woods but I see you were already doing that,' he said with a smile on his face. 'Didn't know you worked here,' he continued as the horse breezed in his face.
  'Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were going to do that,' Joli apologized. 'Is this your horse?' she asked, a bit confused. He was so small and Bob was so big. 'And I don't really work here. Well, I do, but not for money. I just do it for fun,' she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Pferd Empty

'Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were going to do that,' Joli apologized. 'Is this your horse?' she asked, a bit confused.'And I don't really work here. Well, I do, but not for money. I just do it for fun,' she said with a smile. Abel smiled "it's okay, and yeah!, well.. it's my dad's but he let's me take care of it because i wanted to and fenne was wayy too energetic for me , plus i want to do dressage not show jumping or open jumping. So yeah....even though he is old it's a great horse for beginners" he said with a huge smile " plus he is the sweetest horse in the world" he added as he continued to pet him
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Pferd Empty

Abel smiled. 'It's okay, and yeah! Well... It's ma dads but he let's me take care of it because I wanted to and Fenne was wayy to energetic for me, plus I want to do dressage not show jumping or open jumping. So yeah... Even though he is old it's a great horse for beginners,' he said with a huge smile. 'Plus he is the sweetest horse in the world,' he added as he continued to pet him.
  'I didn't know your father has horses. And Fenne too? That's so wonderful!' she smiled. 'You do dressage? That's nice! How long do you ride?' she asked. 'And yeah, Bob is indeed very sweet,' she replied as she scratched the horse on his withers, getting a breeze in reply.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Pferd Empty

'I didn't know your father has horses. And Fenne too? That's so wonderful!' she smiled. 'You do dressage? That's nice! How long do you ride?' she asked. 'And yeah, Bob is indeed very sweet,' she replied as she scratched the horse on his withers, getting a breeze in reply. Abel smiled as he nodded "yeahhh and hm about 4 years now, just started with dressage though...so...you work here for nothing...weird" he added as he looked at her
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Pferd Empty

Abel smiled as he nodded. 'Yeahhh and hm about 4 years now, just started with dressage though... So... You work here for nothing... Weird,' he added.
  'Nice!' She replied. 'Eh, yeah, well... Not entirely for nothing. I get the chance to ride for exchange. Problem is I can't ride,' she laughed. 'Not that, that is a problem though. I like doing it.'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Pferd Empty

'Nice!' She replied. 'Eh, yeah, well... Not entirely for nothing. I get the chance to ride for exchange. Problem is I can't ride,' she laughed. 'Not that, that is a problem though. I like doing it.' Abel looked at her for a moment as a uhge smile appeared on his facce " my dad could teach you! i mean he teaches me aswell!" he said all excited and shit
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Pferd Empty

The boi looked at her for a moment. Then a huge ass smile appeared on his face. 'My dad could teach you! I mean he teaches me aswell!' he said all excited.
  Joli laughed, a bit awkward. 'Your father, teaching me? Eh well...' she chuckled awkwardly. 'I don't know... It's outside school and... Well... We don't get along very well.' She didn't want to decline this offer, she dreamed of riding horse. But she didn't knew if mister de Jong was a good candidate for her, with all respect.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Pferd Empty

Joli laughed, a bit awkward. 'Your father, teaching me? Eh well...' she chuckled awkwardly. 'I don't know... It's outside school and... Well... We don't get along very well.' Abel smiled " well..just look at it as p.e! maybe it's possible to just do that instead of p.e! i mean it is a sport!" he said al happy and stuff
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Pferd Empty

Abel smiled. 'Well... Just look at it as p.e! Maybe it's possible to just do that instead of p.e! I mean it is a sport!' he said happy.
  Joli thought for a moment. She did skipped p.e already. Maybe this could be a way to pull up her grades and to make it up, one way or another. 'Ah well... Maybe...' she shrugged, looking away from Abel. 'I'm not going to ask though,' she added.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Pferd Empty

'Ah well... Maybe...' she shrugged, looking away from Abel. 'I'm not going to ask though,' she added. Abel smiled " wel..let me do it for you!" he walked towards his bag that was outsidde the box and grabbed his phone, texting him hoping that the guy would reply as quick as he ran
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Pferd Empty

'Well... Let me do it for you!' he said as he walked outside the box, grabbing his phone.
  'W-wait, now?' she asked as she looked at him with widened eyes. She wanted to get lessons, of course, but she didn't know if it was a good idea that Nick would teach her. So both she hoped on a no and a yes from him.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Pferd Empty

'W-wait, now?' she asked as she looked at him with widened eyes. Abel nodded " yeh and the anwser iss sure" he said putting his phone away. He looked at the girl a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Pferd Empty

Abel nodded. 'Yeh and the answer is sure,' he said, putting his phone away. He looked at her with a smile on his face.
  Joli smiled too. 'Just like that?' she asked. She chuckled and looked at Bob for a moment. 'When and how though, I mean... Are you sure he's okay with it?' she asked, anxiety getting in the way of living a normal life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pferd Empty

Back to top Go down

Pferd
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside ::  :: -
Jump to: