HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

Kate looked down, letting the tears stream down her face. 'He will find ways... And he won't only hurt me...' she said softly. Ronan frowned " not only you?" he askeda bit confused ...
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

'Not only you?' he asked, a bit confused.
  Kate nodded. 'He said... He said he will hurt others... Y-you, for example... He knows our relationship with eachother, he knows fucking everything about me and I don't know shit about him!' she yelled in anger while tears of anger, sadness and fear still wetted her face.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

Kate nodded. 'He said... He said he will hurt others... Y-you, for example... He knows our relationship with eachother, he knows fucking everything about me and I don't know shit about him!' she yelled in anger while tears of anger, sadness and fear still wetted her face. Ronan smiled "Don't worry don0t worry i will be fine believe me i will" he said calmly "And you will be too2
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

Ronan smiled. 'Don't worry don't worry I will be fine believe me I will,' he said calmly. 'And you will be too.'
  Kate looked at him again. 'H-How can you... Be so sure ab-about that?' she asked. 'Even if he's in jail, he has friends! Friends who will do anything for him, doesn't matter how wrong it is... I've seen them doing things...' A sob came and she turned away from him again, holding her face in her hands to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

Kate looked at him again. 'H-How can you... Be so sure ab-about that?' she asked. 'Even if he's in jail, he has friends! Friends who will do anything for him, doesn't matter how wrong it is... I've seen them doing things...' A sob came and she turned away from him again, holding her face in her hands to hide it. Ronan smiled "You're okay kate, you didn't say anything, it was hannes who told us , not you , just tell them that, the truth"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

'You're okay Kate, you didn't say anything, it was Hannes who told us, not you, just tell them that, the truth,' Ronan said.
  But Kate shook her head. 'I still have isolation... Clint will be so, so mad... And his friends aswell... It's not only Clint who I bring things, you know. His friends aswell. The only thing why they didn't bother me was because of Clint.' She sighed. 'I am so, so fucked...'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

But Kate shook her head. 'I still have isolation... Clint will be so, so mad... And his friends aswell... It's not only Clint who I bring things, you know. His friends aswell. The only thing why they didn't bother me was because of Clint.' She sighed. 'I am so, so fucked...' ronan smiled "No you aren't" he said as he opened a drawer and grabbed a box "do you want chocolate?" he asked "it will heklp make you feel better"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

'No you aren't,' Ronan said as he opened a drawer and grabbed a box. 'Do you want chocolate?' he asked. 'It will help make you feel better.'
  Kate looked up and smiled faintly. 'Yeah, sure... There aren't any nuts in it right?' she asked, just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

Kate looked up and smiled faintly. 'Yeah, sure... There aren't any nuts in it right?' she asked, just to be sure. he smiled " i threw out every eadibly food item with nuts away kate don0t worry" he assured her
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

He smiled. 'I threw out every eadibly food item with nuts away Kate, don't worry,' he assured her.
  Kate smiled. 'I thought you could eat every food that existed...'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

Kate smiled. 'I thought you could eat every food that existed...' ronan nodded a smile on his face "
but you can't "
he explained
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

Ronan nodded, a smile on his face. 'But you can't,' he explained.
  Kate looked at him. 'You threw out every food with nuts, for me?' she asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

Kate looked at him. 'You threw out every food with nuts, for me?' she asked confused. " because you can't eat it " he explained
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

'Because you can't eat it,' he explained.
  Kate nodded slowly. 'Ah... But... Why? I don't... We don't live with eachother, I mean...' She was literally confused right now. Why would someone do that for her? Especially Ronan, the guy who can eat literally everything without getting fat.
  How does he do that though? I've never seen him doing any sport...
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

Kate nodded slowly. 'Ah... But... Why? I don't... We don't live with eachother, I mean...' She was literally confused right now. Ronan blinked " because if i didn't i couldn't share my food safely with you.." he explained a hopeful smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next