HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I feel nuts boi &Ronan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

I feel nuts boi &Ronan - Page 2 Empty

. 'Yeah, and the only food I've had before all this were marshmallows,' she laughed, sitting upright in the bed. 'How do we get out of here, though? I mean, you came with me in the ambulance, right?'. He shrugged as he threw an apple at her "Catch" he said before he sait down again and took a bit out of his apple " I don't know...we could call someone..or walk back i guess" he said as he thought about the issue
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

He shrugged as he threw an apple at her. 'Catch.'
  Kate catched it with ease and took a bite.
  'I don't know... We could call someone... Or walk back I guess,' he said.
  'Hmm...' Kate chewed on her apple, thinking about it. 'I like walking... Plus I need some fresh air,' she then said. 'When can we go?' she asked, ready to jump out of bed. 'Those doctors need to hurry with that last check cause boi I want to go.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Hmm...' Kate chewed on her apple, thinking about it. 'I like walking... Plus I need some fresh air,' she then said. 'When can we go?' she asked, ready to jump out of bed. 'Those doctors need to hurry with that last check cause boi I want to go.'. Ronan nodded "Same here, i am missing the rugby game thanks to you , you know that right he said almost crying at the thought of it , he had never played it but boi he liked watching it
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He nodded. 'Same here, I am missing the rugby game thanks to you, you know that right,' he said.
  Kate raised a brow. 'Rugby?' she said chuckling. 'I don't see you running on a field, to be honest,' she laughed. She pushed a buzzer thing so that the doctors would come. 'I didn't know you actually had a life besides stalking us,' she said, referring to the times she smoked inside the school and he always, always, took her cigarette.
  A doctor came in and he did the last check. Finally, she was good to go. She got some extra epipens with her and advice she had all heard before. When they were done, she looked at Ronan
  'Well, c'mon, dad,' she said kinda mocking, a smirk playing on her lips. She jumped off the bed and walked outside the room, not waiting for Ronan.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Rugby?' she said chuckling. 'I don't see you running on a field, to be honest,' she laughed. She pushed a buzzer thing so that the doctors would come. 'I didn't know you actually had a life besides stalking us,' she said, referring to the times she smoked inside the school and he always, always, took her cigarette. Ronan rolled his eyes "Tsk"" and waited till the tests were finally done. 'Well, c'mon, dad,' she said kinda mocking, a smirk playing on her lips. She jumped off the bed and walked outside the room, not waiting for Ronan. Ronan sights as he followed her "Alright, let's go then...we have a long walk ahead of us"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Alright, let's go then... We have a long walk ahead of us,' Ronan said.
  Kate nodded. 'Yeah boi,' she said as she took another bite from her apple.
  They walked through the corriders of the hospital, finding a way out from this labyrint. This was the first time that she was here, but certainly not the last...
  When they arrived the hall she saw a shop for icecream. 'Boiii, do you have money with you?' she asked, looking at Ronan with a pleeding look in her eyes. 'I think I deserve some icecream because I was the one who got you outside of Westwood,' she said with a hopeful look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

They walked through the corriders of the hospital, finding a way out from this labyrint. This was the first time that she was here, but certainly not the last...
When they arrived the hall she saw a shop for icecream. 'Boiii, do you have money with you?' she asked, looking at Ronan with a pleeding look in her eyes. 'I think I deserve some icecream because I was the one who got you outside of Westwood,' she said with a hopeful look on her face. Ronan looked down at her, his eyes full of annoyence "Well...fine...but only because i wanted some aswell" he said as he walked over there
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He looked down at her, his eyes full of annoyance. 'Well... Fine... But only because I wanted some aswell,' he said as he walked over there.
  'Yash,' Kate said with a smile and followed him. Luckily there weren't any costumers right now, so they could order right away. 'Ehhh, chocolate and eh...' she thought for a moment. 'Nuts,' she then said, looking at Ronan with a smirk. 'No, just kidding, chocolate and banana, please,' she said her finale order.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Yash,' Kate said with a smile and followed him. Luckily there weren't any costumers right now, so they could order right away. 'Ehhh, chocolate and eh...' she thought for a moment. 'Nuts,' she then said, looking at Ronan with a smirk. 'No, just kidding, chocolate and banana, please,' she said her finale order. He didn't love at her joke however and just ordered chocolate..which was his life. He paid for it and started walking after he had put back on his thick coat, wauw kate icecream...on a november night...amazing idea
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He didn't laugh but Kate did. When he ordered and paid they walked to the front doors. They walked outside and Kate felt the cold air on her skin. She didn't like the cold, but she enjoyed the fresh air. Especially because she just had an anaphylaxis where she basically couldn't breath. She looked at sky, which was covered in clouds, because England, but on some spots you could see the stars. She licked her ice and turned to Ronan.
  'Do you like the night?' she asked randomly.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

He was just hating his life as he froze away in the coldair mixed with an ice cold icecream near his face. 'Do you like the night?' the girl asked randomly. ronan frowned "Well depending on the month really ,
like i love those warm july evenings with the sunset and stuff, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well depending on the month really, like I love those warm July evenings with the sunset and stuff, what about you?' He answered.
  Kate smirked. 'Hmm... Well I do love the night, I don't really care what nights. I prefer hot nights though, I mean, duh,' she said with a chuckle. They walked further and suddenly she saw one of her pieces, illuminated by the street lights. 'Hey!' she exclaimed with a smile, pointing to the piece. She looked at Ronan before signing to follow her. 'That's one of my pieces! One of my best, if I'm honest.'
  The piece was done on a stone wall from a weird building she didn't know. The whole piece was two by three metres, a giant phoenix.
  The girl looked at Ronan in anticipation. Apparently he knew art, so she hoped he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate smirked. 'Hmm... Well I do love the night, I don't really care what nights. I prefer hot nights though, I mean, duh,' she said with a chuckle. They walked further and suddenly she saw one of her pieces, illuminated by the street lights. 'Hey!' she exclaimed with a smile, pointing to the piece. She looked at Ronan before signing to follow her. 'That's one of my pieces! One of my best, if I'm honest.'
The piece was done on a stone wall from a weird building she didn't know. The whole piece was two by three metres, a giant phoenix.
The girl looked at Ronan in anticipation
Ronan looked at it and smiled "Looks awesome! damn extremely impressive, you must get good grades for art huh?" he asked, a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan looked at it and smiled. 'Looks awesome! Damn extremely impressive, you must get good grades for art huh?' he asked, a smile on his face.
  Kate nodded. 'Yeah... It's my best subject,' she replied with a smile. She looked at the phoenix again and back to Ronan.
  He liked it, he actually liked it! And he knows art! He said it was awesome! Okay, calm down edgelord...
  She was never really fond of the things she created. She was always pushing herself to the edge, and even then it wasn't good. She thought this was one of her best pieces, and it basically was, even Ronan said it was impressive.
  'I want to get a tattoo too,' she then said. 'A phoenix... But I can't get one, because I need permission from my grandma, but yeah,' she shrugged with a smile. 'Gotta wait until I'm eighteen huh.' She started walking again, leaving the phoenix behind.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'I want to get a tattoo too,' she then said. 'A phoenix... But I can't get one, because I need permission from my grandma, but yeah,' she shrugged with a smile. 'Gotta wait until I'm eighteen huh.' She started walking again, leaving the phoenix behind. He followed her "Ah tattoos are fucking awesome, doesn't your grandma want to give permission " he asked as he walked his handss in the pockets of his blue coat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

I feel nuts boi &Ronan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next