HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I feel nuts boi &Ronan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

I feel nuts boi &Ronan Empty

Kate woke up from her second anaphylaxis. She always got a second attack and that's not nice. The time between the first and second was more sleeping than doing other things though. She coughed a little and looked around her, searching for Ronan. He was sitting in a corner, eating something.
  'B-boi,' she said, still a bit weak. 'I'm... Feeling n-nuts.. boi,' she laughed what caused a headache so she groaned, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

He was just sitting there eating probably his fith apple when finally that little shit woke up 'B-boi,' she said, still a bit weak. 'I'm... Feeling n-nuts.. boi,' she laughed what caused a headache so she groaned, closing her eyes. He stood up and walked towards her "Wauw what a pun, i am thrilled" he said clearly sarcasticly as he looked at the girl "I suppose i don't ave to ask you how you are feeling?" he stated as he looked at her a smol smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He walked up to her. 'Wauw what a pun, I am thrilled,' he said clearly sarcastic.
  Kate smirked. 'I do my best.'
  'I suppose I don't have to ask you how you are feeling?' he stated as he looked at her, a smol smirk on his face.
  'Like I said... Nuts...' she replied with a laugh. 'Nah, I'm feeling... Great... And fucking exhausted,' she said with a yawn. 'Boi, how long have I been here?' she asked, looking at the already becoming dark sky.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Like I said... Nuts...' she replied with a laugh. 'Nah, I'm feeling... Great... And fucking exhausted,' she said with a yawn. 'Boi, how long have I been here?' she asked, looking at the already becoming dark sky. Ronan shrugged "About four hours or something." he said calmly "So when we head back the school will definetly be a mess, but oh well" he said as he sat down on a chair next to the ed and looked at his phone for a second "Why the fuck did you eat that?" he asked "Are you really that stupid?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan shrugged. 'About four hours or something. So when we head back the school will definetly be a mess, but oh well,' he said as he sat down on a chair.
  Kate laughed.
  'Why the fuck did you eat that?' he asked. 'Are you really that stupid?'
  Kate looked at him, her brow raised. 'Boi, I didn't know it was peanut butter. Jess gave me that and I was just like, ''oh food'' and I was hungry so yeah... Haven't had this in like... Five years or something,' she said with a small laugh. 'Lucky I still had my epipen though...'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate looked at him, her brow raised. 'Boi, I didn't know it was peanut butter. Jess gave me that and I was just like, ''oh food'' and I was hungry so yeah... Haven't had this in like... Five years or something,' she said with a small laugh. 'Lucky I still had my epipen though...'. He smiled chuckling a bit at that "Well youre still alive that's all that matters..well that and the fact that i get to keep my job there" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He smiled chuckling a bit. 'Well you're still alive that's all that matters... Well that and the fact that I get to keep my job there,' he laughed.
  Kate laughed too. 'Yeah, you handled it well. A lot better than the teachers at my former school. Boi, that was something. There I really almost died.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate laughed too. 'Yeah, you handled it well. A lot better than the teachers at my former school. Boi, that was something. There I really almost died. He raised an eyebrow "Really ? well then it's good yuo burned that place down right?" he teased "Not that agression is the anwser by the way" he quickly added
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He raised an eyebrow. 'Really? Well then it's good you burned that place down right?' he teased. 'Not that agression is the answer by the way,' he quickly added.
  Kate laughed, what caused another small cough session. 'Yeah...' she smiled. Suddenly she realized something. 'Hey eh... Did I hurt you? With eh.. Fire?' she asked, a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate laughed, what caused another small cough session. 'Yeah...' she smiled. Suddenly she realized something. 'Hey eh... Did I hurt you? With eh.. Fire?' she asked. Ronan "Don't worry about it" he said as he hid the burnwounds on his arms "It's nothing" he told her calmly a small chuckle in his voice
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Don't worry about it,' he said. 'It's nothing,' he told her calmly with a small chuckle in his voice.
  Kate frowned. 'So... I did hurt you?' she said while sitting half upwards, trying to look at his arms, searching for burn wounds.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate frowned. 'So... I did hurt you?' she said while sitting half upwards, trying to look at his arms. He sights as he pulled up his sleeves revealing his burned arms wrapped in bandages "See the doctors took care of it and it doesn't hurt anymore so rest please..." he looked around him "Are you hungry?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He sighed and pulled up his sleeves, revealing his arms wrapped in bandages. 'See the doctors took care of it and it doesn't hurt anymore so rest please...'
  Kate bit her lip at the sight. Something happened what she feared, she had actually hurt someone. And it was Ronan for Gods sake. She sighed and looked at him with an apologetic look in her eyes and relaxed a bit.
  'Are you hungry?' he then asked.
  'Hm, yeah a little,' she answered. 'That sandwich wasn't really my taste,' she joked.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Hm, yeah a little,' she answered. 'That sandwich wasn't really my taste,' she joked. Ronan smiled "I noticed" he said as he looked around "We have apples...want one?" he asked as he shrugged grabbing one for himself "I mean you were passed out for about 4 - 5 hours"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan smiled. 'I noticed. We have apples... Want one?' he asked as he grabbed one for himself. 'I mean you were passed out for about 4 - 5 hours.'
  The girl nodded. 'Yeah, and the only food I've had before all this were marshmallows,' she laughed, sitting upright in the bed. 'How do we get out of here, though? I mean, you came with me in the ambulance, right?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

I feel nuts boi &Ronan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next