HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On death's row (Joliiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

On death's row (Joliiiiiiiiiiiiiiii) - Page 4 Empty

Joli laughed humorlessly. 'You think you and I are friends?' She looked at Jess again while jess stepped back again 'You really think that? Jess we just met and I can't fucking stand you already! So no, we're not friends. Okay? Clear?". Jess blinked again, her eyes widened "but... I thought we could become..." she thought for a moment "you're such a bitch, all I did was trying to help you! And now you laugh at me? And being mean to me while all I want is for everyone to be happy..."
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet

On death's row

'But... I thought we could become...' Jess was silent for a moment while Joli shook her head. 'You're such a bitch, all I did was trying to help you! And now you laugh at me? And being mean to me while all I want for everyone to be happy...'
  'Like I told you, the only way you can make me happy is to go away! But you are still here, so I it isn't really working huh?' Joli said.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Like I told you, the only way you can make me happy is to go away! But you are still here, so I it isn't really working huh?' Joli said. Jess narrowed her eyes and walked up to her "you are a liar joli favre, like you lie to me and yourself and everyone around you, and you expect everyone to accept your anti social behaviour only to cry in bed later cause your life is so lonely, so sad and harsh , but listen the only reason that is is xause you push people away, no shit that you don't have friends, no support and if you continue probably going to end up alone as well"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

On death's row

'You are a liar Joli Favre, like you lie to me and yourself and everyone around you, and you expect everyone to accept your anti social behaviour only to cry in bed later cause your life is so lonely, so sad and harsh, but listen the only reason that is is cause you push people away, no shit that you don't have friends, no support and if you continue probably going to end up alone as well.'
  Joli was silent for a moment, breathing in and out, in and out.
  'I have enough friends,' she responded a moment later, her jaws clamped together, her voice small. 'And they're better than every human combined.'

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'I have enough friends,' she responded a moment later, her jaws clamped together, her voice small. 'And they're better than every human combined.' Jess sights "sad" she mumbled as she shook her head "you know what goodluck on your own , really..goodluck getting a job later and stuff like that, this mood is going to ruin your grades for sure"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

On death's row

'You know what goodluck on your own. Really.. Goodluck getting a job later and stuff like that, this mood is going to ruin your grades for sure,' Jess said.
  As if I care...
  'Well thank you. Bye.'
  She arrived by the front doors of the school. She walked through them, not caring where Jess went. She sighed heavily.
  Merde.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

On death's row (Joliiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside :: -
Jump to: