HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On death's row (Joliiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

On death's row (Joliiiiiiiiiiiiiiii) - Page 3 Empty

'Is that a problem though?' she asked, looking up at him. He frowned a vague smile on his face which quickly disappeared "ofcourse it is, that guy is an asshole" he said still pissed about his 9.9 for german , this being like 4/10 reasons why he hated the guy "Jesus what's your problem?"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

On death's row

'Of course it is, that guy is an asshole,' Hannes said.
  Joli huffed.
  'Jesus what's your problem?'
  'My problem? I can ask you the same. Why won't you give him a change?' Joli dared to ask.
  Why am I doing this, why am I doing this, why the fuck am I doing this, oh God.
  'Because you're stupid? Duh.
  Why are you saying that?
  Because it's true.
  Joli groaned. Get out of my head!
  She wanted to scream. But she didn't. Because Hannes was standing right in front of her. And who knows the outcome when she did scream. It wouldn't be good though, that's for certain.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

My problem? I can ask you the same. Why won't you give him a change?' Joli dared to ask. His eyes widened for a sec before narrowing again and thought fir a moment befire speaking again "I would have" he stated "until I found out how mu h of a dick he is, but oh well it's not like you are going to change your mind cause I Said something, not that I care about you and your...strangeness really it's just too weird"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

On death's row

'I would have,' he stated. 'Until I found out how much of a dick he is, but oh well it's not like you are going to change your mind cause I said something, not that I care about you and your... Strangeness really it's just too weird.'
 It's not a bad dick.
 'He's not a dick! And... And you think I'm weird?' The last part was a bit less stronger said than the first, but she couldn't help it. She already knew the answer though. Everyone knew.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'He's not a dick! And... And you think I'm weird?' The fry exclaimed. Hannes raised an eyebrow "yeah he's absolutely a dick and yeah you're french ofcourse you're weird with your fucked up language and cocky personalities..iew..just iew, the french"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

On death's row

'Yeah he's absolutely a dick and yeah you're French ofcourse you're weird with your fucked up language and cocky personalities.. Iew.. Just iew, the French.'
  It did hurt, of course it hurts, when someone says that about your country, and the people living in that country.
  'So you think I'm weird because I'm French?' Joli said, looking him in the eye. She shook her head. 'Fucking racist.'
  She picked up her bag, ignoring the hell of a pain it caused, and walked passed him. She couldn't spent another second with that guy.
  But you áre weird though.
  'You shut up!' she exclaimed angrily, trying to get into the school as fast as possible. She just arrived and it was one fucking hell already.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Hannes rolled his eyes "danke shön und auf wiedersehen" he mumbled knowing the girl had Already left he shrugged and walked away
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet

She smiled as She watched their conversation closely, looking at their expressions, looking at every fidget, every spot on their clothes. She was able to make up what they were saying and listened to every word, until joli suddenly walked away, hannes did the same soon after and hess knew this was the right moment to communicate and walked up to joli from behind "heya! I told ya he was too depressed to function...and yet you two aren't friends...weird, also you should ignore that voice in your head girl..or get help...getting help is problem the best option...i got help ones after I had too much salt in my body cause of the sea...i love the sea cause the sea is xlose to sand and sand is squishy...i also like sqimming...oooehh I remember this one time I was swimming and I found this beautiful purple shell, I had to fight for it cause this pittle birxh wanted ut, so I pushed her into the sand and ran"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

On death's row

'Heya!' said someone from behind. Joli jumped, as far as it could, from the unexpected voice and groaned loudly from the pain. She wanted to say something but Jessica rambled further.
  'I told ya he was too depressed to function... And yet you two aren't friends... Weird, also you should ignore that voice in your head girl... Or get help... Getting help is problem the best option.. I got help ones after I had too much salt in my body cause of the sea...i love the sea cause the sea is xlose to sand and sand is squishy...i also like sqimming...oooehh I remember this one time I was swimming and I found this beautiful purple shell, I had to fight for it cause this pittle birxh wanted ut, so I pushed her into the sand and ran.'
  'Can you just shut up and go?!' Joli spat at her, walking a bit faster, although it hurt like hell. All she wanted was to get away from her, wherever that is.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Can you just shut up and go?!' Joli spat at her , jess blinked and pouted a little "i'm just trying to help..." she mumbled as she followed the french girl "oh by the way, we're in the same class..de jong is my mentor too" she told joli a small smile appearing on her hopeful face
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

On death's row

She saw the girl pouting. For a moment she felt sad but she knew she needed to ignore that. So she shot her a dirty look, hoping that will make her go away.
  'I'm just trying to help...' Jess mumbled.
  Joli huffed. 'Then go away, that's the only way you can help me.'
  'Oh by the way, we're in the same class.. De Jong is my mentor too,' Jess told her.
  Joli stopped in her tracks and looked at the girl.
  Oh my fucking God, really?
  The French girl started walking again. 'Just stay away.'

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

She continued following joli and tilted her head a bit "why?" She dared to ask before she put her her glasses off again "you can't handle this on your own, trust me,I won't tell a soul"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

On death's row

'Why?' asked Jessica. 'You can't handle this on your own, trust me, I won't tell a soul.'
  Joli groaned from irritation. 'Just because, goddamnit. And I can so go away. And you indeed won't tell one single soul, understood?' She looked the other girl in the eye when she said that, but she quickly looked away again.
  'Now can you please go?'

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

goddamnit. And I can so go away. And you indeed won't tell one single soul, understood?' She looked jess right in the eye when she said that and jess stepped back a bit , but joli quickly looked away again.
'Now can you please go?'. The American blinked "well..okay...so..are we friends now?"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

On death's row

'Well.. Okay...'
  Fuck yes!
  'So... Are we friends now?'
  Excusez-moi?
  Joli laughed humorlessly. 'You think you and I are friends?' She looked at Jess again to see if she was joking. 'You really think that? Jess we just met and I can't fucking stand you already! So no, we're not friends. Okay? Clear?' She hated it to say, but it was the only way. And the truth.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

On death's row (Joliiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside :: -
Jump to: