HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"just add parmesian and it's Italian" ( feli boi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Name : Sanne
Coins : 123

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Mixed

"just add parmesian and it's Italian"  ( feli boi) Empty

He took a bit of a deep breath as he walked into the cafeteria, he knew literally no one here except hannes maybe but that wasn't even personally so he decided to look around for kate, the second person on this school he knew but nah, she wasn't here how unfortunate. He knew she would probably be in ro's office but decided to just leave it and meet new people for the day. He loved meeting new people so why not give it a shot. So there he was alone walking through the cafeteria when he picked up an interesting accent, ..italian. He turned hs head towards it and smiled as he could smell the scent of pasta already. his mom used to work in an italian restaurant and boi had he missed that smell. ofcourse his scottish mother would never ever cook aswell as a real italian!. He jumped up a little from excitement as he walked up to the stranger with a smile. I mean he seemed like a nice guy and all so why not?. "oi" he started as he ticked on his shoulder to get the guy's attention " are you from italy by any chance?" he asked with an enthusiastic smile

Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Name : moi
Other accounts : Friedrich Fuchs, Sophie Smith, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 53

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

The Italian was in an extremely heated discussion with this disgusting American, Jess. She claimed 'pizza' with pineapple was okay. It was not. He hissed at her, with an irritated look in his eyes. "Don't think I'm EVER going to invite you over for dinner, puttana!" Feliciano growled and stomped off, only to be greeted by a tap on the shoulder from an interesting kid. "oi," He had a thick, Scottish accent. Oh lord. Not another one of those nasty Englishmen with a severe inability to cook. "Are you from Italy by any chance?" Feliciano nodded somewhat enthusiastically, at least he could place the accent. Bonus points for this kid. "Yeah, I'm from Sicily. Why?" His eyelids relaxed to create a very calmed down Italian. Rare.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Feliciano nodded somewhat enthusiastically  "Yeah, I'm from Sicily. Why?". Eric smiled a bit brighter "Ahh that's amazing oh my god"  he began while happily tapping on the floor with one of his feet a huge ass smile on his face " used to go there a lot with my mom, well not sicily unfortunatly but oh well, anyways"  he rambled trying to keep his enthusiasm down " I love cooking , especially italian, since well yeh my mo used to own this italian restaurant and stuff, but it will never be as good as real italian food ya know, cause..it isn't really so im almost afraid to ask but do you mind teaching me a few tricks or whatever"  he breathed , finally " If you can cook ofcourse..which im assuming you can cause well you smell like pasta and all"  he laughed awkwardly praying this guy wouldn't scream at him like some italians tended to do when u ask for help "oh i am eric by the way..new here, we are in the football team together i believe..if you are feliciano which i am guessing you are" he quickly added  
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Character sheet

The boi with a strong Scottish accent began to smile even brighter than he did before. "Ahh that's amazing oh my god" Feliciano raised a brow curiously. "Used to go there a lot with my mom, well not Sicily unfortunately but oh well, anyways," What an extraordinary kid. The Italian began giggling a bit. "I love cooking, especially Italian, since well yeh my mo used to own this Italian restaurant and stuff, but it will never be as good as real Italian food ya know, cause..it isn't really so I'm almost afraid to ask but do you mind teaching me a few tricks or whatever." Finally, the boi took a breath. Wow. He should be a diver. " If you can cook ofcourse..which im assuming you can cause well you smell like pasta and all" His smile faded a bit. This was an offence and he took it personally. Of course he can cook. It seemed like the new kid forgot to add something, because his face suddenly lit up before preparing to add yet another thing to this ramble. "oh i am eric by the way..new here, we are in the football team together i believe..if you are feliciano which i am guessing you are" He nodded. "Yeah, I'm Feliciano, the team captain." He smiled his Iconic bright smile. "I can help you yeah!" He grinned. "Let's go to the kitchen..."
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

He nodded, thank god "Yeah, I'm Feliciano, the team captain." He smiled with a  bright smile. the captain? geez he seemed pretty young , bit too young for it if he had to be honest but then again that must mean he was really good, surely a guy to respect so he smiled back "captain? "he said trying his best not to sound shocked "that's awesome mate" he added with a smile while awkwardly playing with the straps of his backpack, nervously chewing on his chewing gum "I can help you yeah!" He grinned. omgomgomgomgomgomg he didn't shout at him he thought as he noticed himself letting out a relieved sigh omgomgomg he was gonna learn it, like actually learn it "Let's go to the kitchen..." the italian continued . Eric  blinked "ah...ah yeah ofcourse" he chuckled as he looked around him "aaandd that's where exactly?" he asked while happily tapping on the ground with his left food, a huge ass smile on his face as he knew this was gonna be an amazing day already lowkey hoping the school respected kitchen hygiene honestly as the food here kinda tasted blend, but then again when isnt the food blend in the typical English kitchen?
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Character sheet

The Scot just,, couldn't stop smiling. He was like a really, really overexcited sheep. "ah...ah yeah ofcourse" Feliciano started walking towards his favourite place, the kitchen. Eric looked a bit lost. "aaandd that's where exactly?" Feli chuckled. "Follow me."
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Feli chuckled. "Follow me." he blinked but alright "oh...i'm good at that!" fuck did he say that outloud? omfg yeah he did , great first impression eric well done. ' ah why did i have to be such a dork ' he thought while shaking his head, lowkey cringin at himself, honestly mood oof. He sighed and decided to act like nothing happened, just like i do after spending all my money on food, so yeh he followed the Italian to the kitchen like a pro and looked around. The kitchen actually looked pretty .. decent/ not what you would expect from a low budget boarding school with shit food. He smiled "Damn why does this place look so nice but yet the food sucks ass" he commented as he threw his bag against a wall and put his phone in his pockets. He turned to the other student again smiling cheerfully looking at him all impatient trying to hold back the energy ...
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Character sheet

Feliciano smiled. A new friend! And cooking buddy! This day couldn't get any better. "oh...i'm good at that!" That made the Italian crack up a little bit. He remembered the first time in his grandma's kitchen... He was so nervous and constantly messed up, but his grandma helped him with everything. She was very patient and taught him everything she knew, which was a LOT.
The younger boy pushed the doors to the kitchen open. He turned around to look at Eric. He was almost shaking with excitement, trying to hold all of his energy back. "Damn why does this place look so nice but yet the food sucks ass" Feli shrugged. "Because the chef is bad?" The food wasn't that bad in his opinion, he had worse. As long as they didn't make pasta or pizza, it wasn't too shabby. He smiled a bit. "Anyway, what do you want to cook?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

"Because the chef is bad?" the young boy said. The scott nodded his eye filled with wonder " Hmm yeahh guess so" he reacted as he looked around the kitchen real quick. "Anyway, what do you want to cook?" the Italian started as eric quickly looked back at him. "Uh" he blinked , kinda taken back by the question, there were just...too many options going through his head " Maybe something simple? i mean we don't have all day, what do they even have around here?" he asjed looking around for a fridge of some sort
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Character sheet

" Maybe something simple? I mean we don't have all day, what do they even have around here?" Eric was looking around the kitchen, curiosity in his eyes. Feliciano hummed in agreement and walked to the shelves. He grabbed tomatoes, basil, pasta dough and a few other ingredients but I'm too lazy to look for a recipe. He looked at Eric. "Enough." The Italian smiled and put his stuff down and called the Scot over. "Let's start with a simple tomato sauce." He grabbed a knife from the drawers. "My grandma's recipe." Feli handed the knife to Eric. "Why don't you start with peeling the garlic and cutting the basil?
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

"Enough." The Italian smiled and put his stuff down and called the Scot over, who ofvourse hurried over there. "Let's start with a simple tomato sauce." He grabbed a knife from the drawers. "My grandma's recipe." Feli handed the knife to Eric. "Why don't you start with peeling the garlic and cutting the basil?. Eric nodded as he took the knife and grabbed the basil, cutting it all profesional, taught by his mom from the moment he could reach the countertop and perfectly sliced up the basil with a smile before peeling the garlic slow but precisely caring more for the garlic than he does for his homework " there you go" he said putting down the knife just 2 minutes after he got it " wasn't too hard"
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Character sheet

Hm. The new kid was better than he thought. While boiling the water for the tomatoes (so he could peel them yknow), the Scot had already sliced up the basil AND peeled the garlic. Feli nodded. "Good job!" He checked the water, it was boiling. "Now throw the tomatoes in so you can peel them." He stood back. "After that, mash them up and add the basil and garlic."

-im literally making stuff up idk how to cook
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

. "Good job!" Eric looked up, a big smile on his face "Now throw the tomatoes in so you can peel them." He stood back. "After that, mash them up and add the basil and garlic." the scott nodded " alright easypeasy" he nodded as he threw in the tomatoes one by one why? it made a funny sound, that's why, taking them out some time later to peel them and throw them in a pan . Then he turned to the garlic mashing it up with the side of the knife's blade and added it doing the same for the basil before turnin back to the italian " well that's done i guess" he said quickly glancing over to the pan 2 wait are we even allowed to come here?" he quickly asked
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Character sheet

" alright easypeasy" Feliciano stood back and watched him. He certainly was good at cooking, sure, but was he putting any love in? The Scot was chopping everything up, he had a very good technique. Feli personally liked his style of 'just doing shit and rolling with it', but cooking like that was cool as well. " well that's done i guess" Feliciano smiled a happy smile. "wait are we even allowed to come here?" Uh. "Well, technically not, but the chef is never here so eh." Also, his family threatened the chef but alright! "And I cook way better than him anyway." Feli shrugged whilst he spilt the tea.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

"Well, technically not, but the chef is never here so eh, And I cook way better than him anyway." Feli shrugged. Eric nodded as he tensed up a little " w what if we get caught though?" the pussy asked nervously as he looked around him as if they could be attacked any minute from now " i mean wouldn't we get in trouble or" he nervously fiddled with his fingers a little, already fearing they were going to call parents if thet did find out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

"just add parmesian and it's Italian" ( feli boi)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1