HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kisses like Firework (Feli)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Kisses like Firework (Feli) Empty

So he said he wanted to show her something and now they were sitting at the edge of the forest, watching out on Warlington. Joli shivered slightly as she hugged herself a bit more. She glanced at the boi next to her. He was just too cute to be true. She didn't knew if it was a good idea or not to come with him that night, but she didn't have something else to do, so why not? Somewhere she was also curious about what he wanted to show her. So far she didn't have any clue though, and she was slowly getting the feeling there was nothing at all.
  'So ehm...' she started as she cleared her throat. 'What did you wanted to show me?' she asked as she looked at him, not managing to tear her gaze away from him. Her chest filled with a warm feeling as her eyes took in every bit of the bois beautiful face. It didn't keep her body from shivering though. Maybe because she was and cold, and oh my god Feliciano fucking Vargas was sitting right next to her, how could her body not be shaking slightly?
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Name : moi
Other accounts : Friedrich Fuchs, Sophie Smith, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 53

Character sheet

Oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God he was here with her. Internally, he was freaking out. Like, completely. Externally, he was freaking out even more. His hands were sweaty and he had the feeling he had to throw up if he were to speak. He looked at her with a loving look in his eyes. She was perfect, even if she didn't see it herself. He wanted to tell her again and again, until she believed it.
She shivered. Was she cold? He quickly removed his jacket and put it on here shoulders. "Here." He smiled gently as he put his arm around her shoulder, sitting closer next to her. He was shaking, he was literally about to collapse, his knees felt like jelly and his heartbeat was faster than a bullet. 'So ehm...' She cleared her throat. Even that was fucking perfect. His heartbeat increased. 'What did you wanted to show me?' Feliciano took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. It didn't work. He could literally feel the adrenaline rushing through his veins. "So uh, I have no idea what I wanted to show you. Sorry." He took a deep breath and bit his lower lip as he waited for her response.

-sorry te laat Sad( maar wel mooi hoop ik??
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

He had put his jacket on her shoulders and Joli had no idea what was happening with her feelings. Then his smile made her heart skip a beat and suddenly his arm was around her shoulder as he sat closer to her. She was mentally dying but it was the perfect death.
  'So uh, I have no idea what I wanted to show you. Sorry,' he said as he took a deep breath, biting his lower lip.
  Joli almost fucking lost it when he did that. He was not only cute, but like fucking hot too. 'E-eh well... It's okay...' she replied, her voice merely a breath. Her doubts about going here with him, alone, were almost fully gone as she watched his face in the starry night, sometimes lighting up due to the fireworks exploding in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Character sheet

He gasped as a stray light from the fireworks lit up her face. She looked at him, her eyes wide, her lips slightly parted. 'E-eh well... It's okay...' Joli's voice was really soft, and he felt all of his worries wash away. "I'm really sorry," He sighed and got a bit closer to her, sort of automatically, he didn't have control over his body anyway. "A-about our date, you know." Feliciano sort of sighed as he breathed in. "That wasn't really the way I wanted, or-or, expected, or like had hoped it would end." He looked at her in anticipation, waiting for her response as he put his thumb on her face, stroking her cheek.

-like al die shit met hun failed date is al gebeurd i guess?
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'I'm really sorry,' he sighed and got closer to her. 'A-about our date, you know.'
  Joli wanted to say something but he cut her off.
  'That wasn't really the way I wanted, or-or, expected, or like had hoped it would end.' He looked at her in anticipation and put his thumb on her face, stroking her cheek.
  Joli felt her face heat up and she looked away for a second, only to look back again with a small smile. 'It's okay, really,' she assured him. She had experienced far worse things than that, so this was just a little bummer compared to that. Not that it hurt less, but he apologized and she could see he meant it. 'I'm just glad you're here now. With me.' Her smile grew bigger and she laid her hand on his knee, looking up at him with eyes full of love.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Character sheet

Her face heated up under his thumb. 'It's okay, really,' He smiled at her, thankful for those words. She looked at him, smiling as well. 'I'm just glad you're here now. With me.' Her smile grew bigger and she places a hand on his knee. His left hand took that hand, as he placed his right arm around her, waiting for her to snuggle into his arm. She looked up at him, her eyes filled with so much love, he nearly started tearing up. His heart swell. "God, you're amazing," he whispered. "Ten, nine, eight, seven, six..."He heard the students back at the school counting down, it was getting closer to midnight. They all screamed, but Feli didn't really pay attention to him. He had his eyes on Joli and Joli only, gathering all his courage for what he was about to do. Something he had been wanting for for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

She snuggled into his arm and it was honestly the best situation she had ever been in. Nothing could top this moment. Not even the things back in France, where some had much more passion to it, weren't even close to this wonderful moment.
  'God, you're amazing,' she suddenly heard Feli whisper. Her heart swell and her muscles tensed for a second. They relaxed soon enough though. She leaned into Feli and let herself be at peace. Something she hadn't had in a long time.
  Joli heard the students counting the seconds till midnight in Warlington. She was happy she was here with Feli, and not with people who meddle into her life, making it even more bitter than it already was. The girl then looked up, seeing that Feli was already looking at her. She blushed a little and smiled warmly as she drowned in his beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Character sheet

He could feel her tense, and then relax again. Holy shit, he was so grateful for this moment. She was here, with him, and literally nothing could ruin this moment. He loved the feeling of her snuggling into him, like he was a goddamn pillow. He'd be her pillow anytime if she'd let him. Joli looked up at him, blushing a little bit and smiling really wide. Feli couldn't help but smile as well. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, and slowly inched closer to her face, to see if she'd like this. His gaze shifted to her beautiful lips for a moment, before looking up at her again. "five, four, three..."
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Joli felt safe. It could be the end of the world and she would still feel safe in his arms. She then saw him inching closer to her face. Her heart beated fast as she realized what he was doing. She didn't move a bit, letting him come closer and closer. Then his gaze shifted to her lips for a moment, before looking up again. Joli blushed and knew for sure that this was the moment. She inched closer aswell. Joli had the feeling her heart would explode out of her chest and that she could fly from all the butterflies in her stomach. She had kisses before, but none of them were as special as this one. In the background she could hear the people counting off, but she didn't really pay attention to that. She too, shifted her eyes to his lips as she came closer to his face. When she looked up again she softly let out a bit shaky breath, trying to control her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Character sheet

He saw her inching closer and closer. Holy shit it was happening. Holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit. His heart literally felt like it was about to explode. It felt like a big, swirling storm of birds inside of him, begging to come out.

"TWO..."

He couldn't believe it. How could someone as amazing as her fall in love, or at least have feelings for him? He couldn't give her everything she wanted, but he could try? But would it be enough? Her eyes shifted to his lips as well. She let out a shaky breath. She was close enough for it to be noticeable on his face. Wow. Her breath smelled amazing. Wait, how did his breath smell? Godgodgodgodgodgodgod he shouldn't have eaten that extra piece of garlic bread.

"ONE..."

He took a shaky breath, feeling his nerves build up. He closed his eyes and turned his face so their noses wouldn't bump together .He licked his lips a final time before he inched even closer, lips slightly parted.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

Their lips met. His eyes fluttered open in shock for a brief moment, but he quickly closed them again. It happened. They were kissing. If he hadn't been in this moment right now, but watching, he would be screaming. This was amazing. Oh My God. Gooooooood. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Feli took a shaky breath and Joli saw him closing his eyes. She had the feeling to literally die on the spot, but she didn't. And for once, she was happy about that. Because she would turn down death a trillion times for this moment. If she could only stay in this moment forever...
  Joli closed her eyes too and turned her face a bit. Somewhere she heard a faint ''HAPPY NEW YEAR!!'' It didn't really reach her though, since she was in this moment with all her body, mind and heart.
  Then their lips met. Joli hadn't felt softer lips than his in her entire life. She had the feeling she could fly. This was perfect. More than perfect. How could this be happening? How could a perfect boi like Feli be kissing her, sitting at the edge of the forest, at midnight, while fireworks exploded in the sky? She thought it was a dream for a moment but then she realized that a dream could never be as perfect as this. A dream could never do that. Only Feli could.
  She was certain about it now. Feli could and no one else. She tried to hide the feelings and emotions she had gone through the last couple of weeks. She tried to burn them, drown them, cut them out of her life. But now she realized she couldn't do that. You can't control your feelings and you can't ever let them vanish. So she knew for sure now. She loved him. And she didn't know she could ever love someone as much as she loves him now.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Character sheet

Tears pricked at the corners of his eyes. Wow. He felt drowsy, like the kiss had stolen all energy away from him. His eyelids felt heavy, while he slowly looked at her. Wow. She was so pretty, almost, no, like an angel. "be my girlfriend?" He asked with a heavy voice, a hopeful tone in there. He grabbed her small, soft hand and slowly traced his fingers across her palm. "please?" Feliciano bit his lip, wanting to pull her in for another kiss. God, she was so addictive. She was his drug. His mind couldn't focus on anything, just on her and her alone. He had never felt this way before. He just hoped so badly she felt the same way.
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

They separated. Joli held her eyes closed for just some seconds more, trying to stay in the moment. She slowly opened them, looking up to the handsome Feli. She smiled softly.
  'Be my girlfriend?' he asked with a heavy voice, a hopeful tone in there. He grabbed her hand and slowly traced his fingers across her palm. 'Please?' He bit his lip.
  Joli exhaled. Had she heard it good? Did he want her to become his girlfriend? Her heart skipped a beat. Her mind wandered off to a thought. She had said yes before, some years ago. That turned out in one of the most regretted decisions in her life. But this was Feli. Beautiful, sweet Feliciano. Her smile grew. 'Mon espoir,' she breathed softly before lightly grabbing his face with both hands, leaning in while she pulled him close until their lips met again. She stayed like that for some seconds, before slowly pulling away again. The girl looked him in the eyes, hers slightly tearing up because this was the most wonderful night she could ever wish for. She nodded with a smile. 'Yes.'
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Mario
Feliciano Vargas

Character sheet

She was lost in thought for a while. Anxiety hit him, swallowed him whole. Was she gonna say no? He couldn't live with himself if she did. Did she not like the kiss? He breathed in sharply, praying she would just get it over with. 'Mon espoir,' His heart fluttered against his chest, his head went numb. She put her hands on his face and leaned in, their lips touching again. He quickly melted into the kiss, putting his hand in her hair at the back of her head. The fireworks in the background could never outshine the girl in front of him. She nodded and smiled, tearing up. 'Yes.' He pulled her in for another kiss, giggling ecstatically. "W-wow." He looked at her, eyes shining with pride and love. "I love you so much, you have no idea." He could finally say that out loud, thank the lord. And it was true. He loved her more than literally anything in the world. She was his girl!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

He pulled her in for another kiss, giggling ecstatically. 'W-wow.' He looked at her. 'I love you so much, you have no idea.'
  She felt like she couldn't breath for a moment. Small tears rolled down her cheeks as she looked at him all lovingly. She couldn't believe he loved her. Still, her thoughts kept going back to those awful memories and experiences. Joli was trying so hard to banish them from her mind. But it would always be there, how hard she tried to get it away. She smiled softly, blinking away the tears. She nodded a little. 'I love you too.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Kisses like Firework (Feli)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next