HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here we meet again &Nickerino

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Here we meet again &Nickerino - Page 3 Empty

Nick smiled a little. 'Yeah luckily. But it was allright, Abel was there as a distraction,' he said with a painful laugh.
  Dylan frowned a little but smiled soon enough again. 'Yeah, how is Abel? He's on this school aswell right? What's his mutation?'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Science

Dylan frowned a little but smiled soon enough again. 'Yeah, how is Abel? He's on this school aswell right? What's his mutation?'. Nick smiled and nodded before looking back at the new teacher again, sitting down on one of the few tables in the lounge " yehhh he's here aswell" he started " and he has this weird dream control thing mutation i don't know actually but it soynds pretty cool if you ask me" the dutchman said smiling " how bout you and jodie though? any kids or not?" he asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Nick smiled and nodded. He sat down at one of the few tables in the lounge. 'Yehhh he's here aswell,' he started. 'And he has this weird dream control thing mutation I don't know actually but it sounds pretty cool if you ask me,' he said smiling.
  Dylan smiled. 'Sounds great.'
  'How bout you and Jodie though? Any kids or not?' he asked.
  Dylan blushed slightly and chuckled a bit nervous. 'Ah well... I don't know yet. I would love to have one, but we haven't really talked about it yet. And I think that marrying is first on the list,' he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Here we meet again &Nickerino
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: