HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here we meet again &Nickerino

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Science

Here we meet again &Nickerino - Page 2 Empty

'Uh, no, not yet. I saw some walking around though. I'm waiting for my first class to start,' he answered with a smile.
Nick blinked " oehhhh if i was you i would prapare, they are quite a bunch i can tell you that" he warned the new teacher "ey if it gets too much just say so ey, these kids could really stress you out" he added quickly before looking outside again, looking at a few kids that were trying to play hockey...amateurs
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

'Oehhhh if I was you I would prepare, they are quite a bunch I can tell you that,' he warned Dylan. 'Ey if it gets too much just say so ey, these kids could really stress you out,' he added quickly.
  Dylan frowned a bit. He worked with kids before, as intern and stuff and small jobs he had before he started living here. Some kids were indeed a handful, but he loved it nonetheless. He laughed a little. 'It can't be that bad. Kids are amazing. But thank you, I will think about it when I need it.'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'It can't be that bad. Kids are amazing. But thank you, I will think about it when I need it.' Nick laughed " oooooooooooh then you haven0t met these kids dylan, for example, you got kate, she's a real rebelious kid, really fucking annoying, oeh she's gonna kill ya if you ain't prepared, then uhm.. hannes fucking müller, Friedrich's half brother, an angry little german boy that is pretty much the biggest prick in the entire school, always angry...uhm joli is a depressed fuck so uh yeh goodluck mate" he said with a smirk " but ofcourse there are awesome ones aswell like sophie smith, abel uhm feliciano and jessica.. they are pretty awesome " he stated with a smile
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick laughed. 'oooooooooooh then you haven0t met these kids dylan, for example, you got kate, she's a real rebelious kid, really fucking annoying, oeh she's gonna kill ya if you ain't prepared, then uhm.. hannes fucking müller, Friedrich's half brother, an angry little german boy that is pretty much the biggest prick in the entire school, always angry...uhm joli is a depressed fuck so uh yeh goodluck mate,' he said with a smirk.
  Dylan frowned again. He appreciated Nicks warnings, but he didn't think it was all that bad.
  'But ofcourse there are awesome ones aswell like sophie smith, abel uhm feliciano and jessica.. they are pretty awesome,' he stated with a smile.
  Dylan smiled aswell. 'I think every student is awesome, Nick. You just have to get to know them a little. And if you're polite to them they're polite to you. And most kids with problems in school got a reason behind it,' he explained his opinion on this matter. 'But thank you for your warnings, I will keep them in mind.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Dylan smiled aswell. 'I think every student is awesome, Nick. You just have to get to know them a little. And if you're polite to them they're polite to you. And most kids with problems in school got a reason behind it,' he explained his opinion on this matter. 'But thank you for your warnings, I will keep them in mind.' Nick smiled as he nodded " aah yeh okay, well most of them are awesome" he said in all honesty "especially abel but that ain't weird for a de jong ofcourse" he laughed a little " but besides him sophie is definattly my favourite " he told him with a smile
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick smiled as he nodded. 'Ahh yeh okay, well most of them are awesome,' he said in all honesty. 'Especially Abel but that ain't weird for a de Jong of course,' he laughed. 'But besides him Sophie is definitely my favourite,' he told him with a smile.
  Dylan just smiled. He himself didn't pick favourites. He made that agreement with himself a long time ago. He wanted for every student to be handled the same, no matter what, and it wouldn't help if he picked favourites. Of course he would like some students more than others, that was human and he couldn't do anything about that. He just tried not to act on it.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Dylan just smiled, making the dutchman frown a little as he sat down on a chair turned to the new teacher " sooooo" he started with a small smirk " met any staff yet except me and friedrich?" he asked cause ahahahaah mr fuch's wasn't his thing. " i mean the students are onethin but geez the teacher's oh boi" he said with a small laugh " except me ofcourse, i am the best around" the teacher said all pridefully
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick frowned a little before sitting on a chair, turning to him. 'Sooooo,' he started with a small smirk. 'Met any staff yet except me and Friedrich?' he asked. 'I mean the students are one thing but geez the teachers oh boi,' he said with a small laugh. 'Except me of course, I am the best around,' he said all prideful.
  Dylan laughed a little and shook his head. 'No, not yet. But there aren't many teachers and other staff walking around here, is it?' he asked. He already noticed there were less students than places on Westwood, so the staff probably wasn't that much either.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Dylan laughed a little and shook his head. 'No, not yet. But there aren't many teachers and other staff walking around here, is it?' he asked. Nick thought about it for a second but nodded " well yeah, there used to be more back in the day..as there were more students aswell, but...shit happened so many left i guess" he said with a sigh as his thoughts wandered off to maria for a bit, the bitch. " oh well, now it's just me, friedrich, emelie and Ronan really" he shrugged " and you ofcourse" the man added quickly
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He nodded after a second. 'Well yeah, there used to be more back in the day... As there were more students aswell, but... Shit happened so many left I guess,' he said with a sigh. 'Oh well, now it's just me, Friedrich, Emelie and Ronan really,' he shrugged. 'And  you of course,' he added quickly.
  Dylan smiled for a moment but his face soon turned into a frown. 'What happened?' He did notice the hearing aid Nick was wearing. He was curious to why he is already deaf at this young age.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Dylan smiled for a moment but his face soon turned into a frown. 'What happened?'. Nick looked at him for a bit before anwsering " well...the previous principal was kinda well..kinda fucked up i guess, did things he shouldn't, manipulating people including kids, scamming people, did messed up shit and stuff and well one day it all came out and he a few others and two students got arrested and all, so yeh parents took their kids off of here i guess, but i mostly wasn't there cause of the hospital and all so yeh" he said with a shrug " but now friedrih is here, tons of new students, ronan came back, emelie came back.. so yeh everything is all peacefull again" he smiled a little
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Well... the previous principal was kinda well..kinda fucked up i guess, did things he shouldn't, manipulating people including kids, scamming people, did messed up shit and stuff and well one day it all came out and he a few others and two students got arrested and all, so yeh parents took their kids off of here i guess, but i mostly wasn't there cause of the hospital and all so yeh,' he said with a shrug. 'But now friedrih is here, tons of new students, ronan came back, emelie came back.. so yeh everything is all peacefull again,' he smiled a little.
  Dylan nodded. 'Ah... I'm sorry for that...' It sounded weird and not fun at all. Honestly, he is happy he didn't work here yet. 'How did you come to lay in the hospital? Is it because of you hearing?' he asked Nick.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Dylan nodded. 'Ah... I'm sorry for that...' Nick shrugged, he wasn't there for the most part so not really bothered or anything . 'How did you come to lay in the hospital? Is it because of your hearing?' he then asked thme nickerino. Nick looked up at him again and nodded slowly " yeahh kinda" he anwsered " got pushed down the stairs" the dutchman shrugged once more " fell on the side of my head, demaging my hearing " he said with a shrug " fractured skull and shit" the teacher added " so yeah 90% hearing loss and shit, i am lucky it isn't 100%" he smiled softly as he looked at dylan for a bit
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick looked up at him again and nodded slowly. 'Yeahh kinda,' he answered. 'Got pushed down the stairs. Fell on the side of my head, damaging my heaering. Fractured skull and shit. So yeah 90% hearing loss and shit, I am lucky it isn't 100%.' He smiled softly as he looked at Dylan for a bit.
  Dylan smiled aswell but you could see he was pretty shocked about it. 'Yeah, indeed,' he said. 'And lucky you didn't die. Could've happened really easy if you fell on your head like that. Or like, damage your brain.'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'Yeah, indeed,' he said. 'And lucky you didn't die. Could've happened really easy if you fell on your head like that. Or like, damage your brain.'. Nick smiled a little " yeah luckily" he said with a smile " but it was alright, abel was there as a distraction" he said with a painfull laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Here we meet again &Nickerino
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: