HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just gotta wait ( Lucy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rose Byers
not Memelord Wanna-Be
Rose Byers

Name : Cam
Coins : 27

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Mixed

Just gotta wait ( Lucy) - Page 2 Empty

Abel jumped up, his eyes widened. 'Rose?!' he gasped a little.
  Rose smiled bitchy and nodded.
  'Heyyy how did it-' Friedrich cut him off. The asshole. Not that she really cared about what he wanted to say though. Lucy walked in and Abel and she were alone. Good. 'Heyyy how did it go? Are you in trouble?' he asked her all joyfull.
  Rose shrugged. 'The usual.' She paused a bit as she looked at the boi. 'Where were you guys talking about? Why are you crying?' she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

Rose shrugged. 'The usual.' She paused a bit as she looked at the boi. he nodded slowly wanting to say omething but ahahahaha she cut him off 'Where were you guys talking about? Why are you crying?' she asked him. His eyes widened a little as he quickly wiped away his tears " oh she showed me her art " he said wwith a smile " but that's it.....anyways enough about me, what did friedrich say?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Byers
not Memelord Wanna-Be
Rose Byers

Character sheet

His eyes widened a little as he quickly wiped away his tears.
  God, he's so emotional, thought Rose.
  'Oh she showed me her art,' he said with a smile. 'But that's it.... Anyways enough about me, what did Friedrich say?'
  She raised a brow. 'You cry because she showed you her art? Ah well, I would cry too, honestly,' she laughed. 'Oh, just the usual, he's an asshole,' she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

She raised a brow. 'You cry because she showed you her art? Ah well, I would cry too, honestly,' she laughed .  Abel frowned a little, how could she just say stuff like that ?? 'Oh, just the usual, he's an asshole,' she shrugged.
he frowned "he isnt that bad though" the boy said as a smile appeared on his face " he teaches me how to play the piano and stuff" he said smilin " and what is wrong with lucy's drawinggg??? they were amazinggg, better than mine even!" he smiled brighter than bright as he thought back to those awesome drawings she made...
Back to top Go down
Rose Byers
not Memelord Wanna-Be
Rose Byers

Character sheet

He frowned. 'He isn't that bad though,' he said as a smile appeared. 'He teaches me how to play the piano and stuff,' he said smiling. 'And what's wrong with Lucy's drawing??? They were amazinggg, better then mine even!' he smiled bright.
  Rose raised her brows and scoffed. 'Yeah right.' She looked around for a moment and sighed irritated. 'Now can we leave again? This is boring,' he said as she stood up and walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Rose raised her brows and scoffed. 'Yeah right.' She looked around for a moment and sighed irritated. 'Now can we leave again? This is boring,' he said as she stood up and walked to the door. Abel sighed a little " i wish i could rose, i really do but uh ya know friedrich still wants to speak with me and stuff, i know..it sucks but it's how it is ya know" he said leaning back in his chair " have a nice day! he added with a bright smile
Back to top Go down
Rose Byers
not Memelord Wanna-Be
Rose Byers

Character sheet

Abel sighed a little. 'I wish I could Rose, I really do but uh ya know Friedrich still wants to speak with me and stuff, I know... It sucks but it's how it is ya know,' he said leaning back in his chair. 'Have a nice day!' he added with a bright smile.
  Rose looked at him before rolling her eyes with an irritated sigh. 'Whatever,' and turned around, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Just gotta wait ( Lucy)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2