HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

literally drowning now help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

literally drowning now help - Page 3 Empty

Ronan stood up and Kate rolled her eyes as she looked away. Clint was gone now, but that doesn't mean she could still get those fucked up nostalgia from then.
  'You have a fucking dorm right?! Well sleep there then!' he nearly yelled.
  Kate inhaled deeply as she looked at him again. 'It was never a problem, so why will it be a problem now?!' she exclaimed. 'Sleeping here is far more better than a dorm with fucked up people in there!'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Kate inhaled deeply as she looked at him again. 'It was never a problem, so why will it be a problem now?!' she exclaimed. 'Sleeping here is far more better than a dorm with fucked up people in there!'. Ronan took a step closer "Well that isn't my problem " he said his eyes narrowed
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan took a step closer. 'Well that isn't my problem,' he said his eyes narrowed.
  Kate leaned away from him but kept looking him in the eye. 'But it is mine. And as a supportive father you let me sleep here, like you did the past couple of weeks. So why the fuck would it be a problem now?' she said. 'After I almost fucking drowned!' she then yelled. 'You don't even ask me why I'm wet even if it's like fucking weird for me to be! Where the fuck are your cares?!'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate leaned away from him but kept looking him in the eye. 'But it is mine. And as a supportive father you let me sleep here, like you did the past couple of weeks. So why the fuck would it be a problem now?' she said. 'After I almost fucking drowned!' she then yelled. 'You don't even ask me why I'm wet even if it's like fucking weird for me to be! Where the fuck are your cares?!'. onan blinked "just..just leave kate, please, come back when you have a real problem" he said pointing at the door
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Just... Just leave Kate, please, come back when you have a real problem,' he said, pointing at the door.
  Kate gasped a little as she looked at him with shock and anger in her eyes. 'You don't think this is a real problem? I fucking drowned!' she yelled. 'If it wasn't for Jess I could've have seriously died! Don't you care about that?' she asked yelling. 'Why, Ronan? Why don't you fucking care about anything?!' She yelled loudly as she threw the half eaten pack of chocolate across the room. Her hands produced some sparks but Kate didn't notice so she didn't force herself to be calm.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

You don't think this is a real problem? I fucking drowned!' she yelled. 'If it wasn't for Jess I could've have seriously died! Don't you care about that?' she asked yelling. 'Why, Ronan? Why don't you fucking care about anything?!' She yelled loudly as she threw the half eaten pack of chocolate across the room. Ronan blinked "well...can you get out now" he said calmly
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan blinked. 'Well... Can you get out now,' he said calmly.
  Kate almost threw the chocolate at him but withheld herself. 'No,' she replied with clenched jaws. 'Answer me.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'No,' she replied with clenched jaws. 'Answer me.' rnan blinked "eh if i remember correctly i told yu to get the fuck out"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan blinked. 'Eh if I remember correctly I told you to get the fuck out.'
  'And if I remember correctly I asked you to answer me. And that this isn't class or anything, so you can't send me out,' she said. 'I just come in here after I almost drowned to change clothes, get myself dry and to fucking eat since that's what you do to calm down. Then I accidentally get some water on your paperwork what you aren't even doing! What the fuck is your problem?!' she yelled in anger.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

. 'I just come in here after I almost drowned to change clothes, get myself dry and to fucking eat since that's what you do to calm down. Then I accidentally get some water on your paperwork what you aren't even doing! What the fuck is your problem?!' she yelled in anger. Ronan stared at her "you" he snapped out of nowhere
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He stared at her. 'You,' he then snapped out of nowhere.
  The girl stared back at him with shock. She blinked to control her tears. Normally she wouldn't cry but, she was still not the same, and people who stood close to her made her tears come easier than others. 'And why is that?' she asked stern.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'And why is that?' she asked stern. ronan walked back to his desk and fell back in his chair his head in his head in his hands "why are you like this?" he mumbled despereatly while slowly shaking his head in his shaking hands
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He walked back to his desk and fell back in his chair, his head in his hands. 'Why are you like this?' he mumbled while slowly shaking his head in his shaking hands.
  Kate looked at him. 'Wha-what do you mean?' she asked. 'Why are you like this?!' she exclaimed, not knowing what to do with this.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate looked at him. 'Wha-what do you mean?' she asked. 'Why are you like this?!' she exclaimed, not knowing what to do with this. He looked up at her his eyes widened "i mean...why?! out of all people!" he leanmned back in his chair " i..don't know how to" he sighted
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He looked up at her with widened eyes. 'I mean... Why?! Out of all people!' he leaned back in his chair. 'I... Don't know how to,' he sighed.
  Kate looked at him. 'Out of all people what?!' she exclaimed, anger rising up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

literally drowning now help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside :: -
Jump to: