HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

literally drowning now help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

literally drowning now help Empty

With a knot in her stomach she walked up to the swimmingpool. The second time she had been here, this time with intention. She didn't like it though. Far from that. But she had to, because of Friedrich. He wanted her to clean it. Kate begged for him to give her another thing to do, but he didn't change his mind.
  With a deep sigh she opened the door, seeing Jess swimming.
  Oh God.
  She held the door open for if she needed to fucking run and walked, close to the wall, to the cleaning shit.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet

Jess took deep breaths everytime her head ccame above the water she loved swimming , it reminded her of new sealand and her one year at highschool. She smiled as she after a few laps got out of the water and grabbed a towel only to bump into the one and only kate freaking West
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Kate tried to reach her destination but Jess got in the way. She was scared of the wetness coming off of Jess and stepped backwards, not noticing that there wasn't any floor anymore. The girl fell backwards, realized what was happening and with a loud scream tried to grab on Jess, but she was out her reach already. She hit the water and dissapeared under it. With a loud gasp she took a shit ton of oxygen in her lungs, only to dissapear on the water again. Kate desparetly tried to stay above water, without much succes since she never learned how to swim.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

She was just listening to her favourite taylor swift song when suddenly her friend drowned , s what did this HERO do? she jumped right back in and saved her by pulling her up thsnking god for making things less heavy in water and smiled as soon as she brought the ginger up to the surface
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

[

Kate had inhaled water and was now like choking on water in the water. Near death experience no. two right here.
  Amazing.
  Suddenly she was pulled up by someone and Kate took a gasp of oxygen, only to choke on the water in her mouth. She coughed like if her life depended on it, and it did. Kate reached out for the side so that she had at least one trustworthy thing to lean on.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

jess climbed out of the pool and handed kate her only last dry towel " here " she said a smile n her face cause she was the hero duh, she was * STAR * AMERICAN * STAR* " if you want i can run to our dorm to get more!" she said all excited and stuff
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

They got out of the water and Jess handed Kate a towel. Kate took it and dried herself while still choking on the water.
  'If you want I can run to our dorm to get more!' Jess said excited.
  Kate nodded while trying to get the water out of her system and off of her body as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Kate nodded. Jess fkng rannnn and after 25 minutes of only running she came back with soof's most precious and expensive towels and threw them on top of her "here you go!" she smiled happily "and i got you clothes!"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Jess ran away and in the meantime she was gone, what lasted far too long, Kate produced some fire from her hands, warming herself up. Finally the other girl came back.
  'Here you go,' Jess smiled happily. 'And I got you clothes!''
  Kate took the towels, burning it in the process but not giving a damn because she was fucking dying! Throughout the years Kate had mastered the skill to dry herself off in like less than 10 seconds or something. Now her clothes were wet as fuck too, so that was a thing. But due to the fire she got dry pretty fast, although she burned her uniform even more, plus the towels and clothes Jess had brought. And she just saw it were Soofs clothes.
  'Fucking hell.'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Fucking hell.' jess blinked "what's wrong?" she asked a bit nervous "did i do something? i was just trying to help you know!" she quickly defended herself
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'What's wrong?' Jess asked. 'Did I do something? I was just trying to help you know!'
  Kate shook her head. 'Yeah, yeah I know,' she said, holding back the cough. 'It's ju-' she coughed up some water as she gasped for oxygen. 'It's just that those are Soofs things, so yeah,' she shrugged as she continued to dry herself.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Kate shook her head. 'Yeah, yeah I know,' she said, holding back the cough. 'It's ju-' she coughed up some water as she gasped for oxygen. 'It's just that those are Soofs things, so yeah,' she shrugged as she continued to dry herself. Jessica blinked " well i sometimes borrow clothes from her..but i mostly wear my own though bbut still, i mean she's really kind and all"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well I sometimes borrow clothes from her... But I mostly wear my own though but still, I mean she's really kind and all,' Jess said.
  Kate looked at her for a moment, her eyes dead, before continuing drying herself. 'Yeah, sure mate,' she said as she changed clothes. Soofs clothes may be burned now, but this was about surviving.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Kate looked at her for a moment, her eyes dead, before continuing drying herself. 'Yeah, sure mate,' . Jess snmiled " i didn0t knw you liked swimming though..i could teach you i am a very goood swimmer indeed, i used to swim in america and new sealand the two best coutries in the world i mean thse coral reefs are legit awesome! so may colours! i love colours by the way! my favourite colour is blue, cause the ocean is blue, it's sometimes a bit greenish though...but i don't care, fish live in it ad i love fish, my favourite fish is the Amphiprioninae or anemonefish or nemo they are fishes from the subfamily Amphiprioninae in the family Pomacentridae. Thirty species are recognized: one in the genus Premnas, while the remaining are in the genus Amphiprion. In the wild, they all form symbiotic mutualisms with sea anemones. Depending on species, anemonefish are overall yellow, orange, or a reddish or blackish color, and many show white bars or patches. The largest can reach a length of 15–16 cm (5.9–6.3 in), while the smallest barely achieve 7–8 cm " she said all happy and stuff "
but my favourite animals are seales they are sooooo happy you know!"
she was just as happy as them and had forgotten that her friend nearly died ...
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'I didn0t knw you liked swimming though..i could teach you i am a very goood swimmer indeed, i used to swim in america and new sealand the two best coutries in the world i mean thse coral reefs are legit awesome! so may colours! i love colours by the way! my favourite colour is blue, cause the ocean is blue, it's sometimes a bit greenish though...but i don't care, fish live in it ad i love fish, my favourite fish is the Amphiprioninae or anemonefish or nemo they are fishes from the subfamily Amphiprioninae in the family Pomacentridae. Thirty species are recognized: one in the genus Premnas, while the remaining are in the genus Amphiprion. In the wild, they all form symbiotic mutualisms with sea anemones. Depending on species, anemonefish are overall yellow, orange, or a reddish or blackish color, and many show white bars or patches. The largest can reach a length of 15–16 cm (5.9–6.3 in), while the smallest barely achieve 7–8 cm,' Jess said all happy and stuff. 'But my favourite animals are seales they are sooooo happy you know.'
  Kate didn't even listen as she tried to not burn every piece of clothing of Soof. 'Mhm,' she said nodding. 'Oh, by the way,' she started, remembering the first things Jess said. 'I hate swimming and water with all of my heart. And everything that is me. So let's get out of here,' she said as she almost ran towards the open door. Once she was out she sighed deeply, a little bit calmed down now that she was away from the dangerous water that almost killed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

literally drowning now help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside :: -
Jump to: