HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

late nights (dylan )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

late nights (dylan )  - Page 3 Empty

'Yeah, my girlfriend. Jodie... We've been together for two years!' Dylan reacted. 'And they are in their dorms, asleep. And I like them to be that way, please.'. Hannes blinked "aaah yeh i get that..." he laughed [b]"where's my dorm at again..." he said narrowing his eyes "this is confusing as hell what the fuck" he looked around him "who made this"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

'Aaah yeh I get that... Where's my dorm at again... This is confusing as hell what the fuck. Who made this,' Hannes said.
  Dylan shrugged, walking to Hannes' dorm. 'I don't know. What I do know is where your dorm is though. I finally know the way,' he laughed, thinking about his very first day here where Jess tried to navigate him and they both ended up more lost than in the beginning. They walked to his dorm. 'Here it is,' he said, kinda proud of himself for not getting lost again.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan shrugged, walking to Hannes' dorm. 'I don't know. What I do know is where your dorm is though. I finally know the way,' he laughed, They walked to his dorm. 'Here it is,' he said, kinda proud of himself for not getting lost again. Hannes blinked "ofcourse you know this is your school" he said tryingg to open the door smh smh
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Of course you know this is your school,' Hannes said trying to open the door.
  Dylan frowned. 'Well, I'm sure it's not mine,' he said. He saw Hannes struggling with the door and opened it for him. 'Well... Go into bed quickly Hannes. I see you tomorrow I guess. If you're not feeling well I recommand you stay in bed though...' He said. 'Sleep well, Hannes.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan frowned. 'Well, I'm sure it's not mine, 'Well... Go into bed quickly Hannes. I see you tomorrow I guess. If you're not feeling well I recommand you stay in bed though...' He said as he opened the door . 'Sleep well, Hannes.' hannes blinked "why the fuck are you this kind?" he laughed "you're never...what the fuck..." he said sobering up a little
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Why the fuck are you this kind?' he laughed. 'You're never... What the fuck...'
  Dylan shrugged. 'Seriously, Hannes, get into bed,' he said as he closed the dorm door. He sighed and turned around, facing Nick. Dylan jumped a little from the sudden appearence of the teacher. 'Oh, hi Nick. Didn't thought you would come today, though, but I'm glad you're here,' Dylan said, starting to walk away from the dorms. 'Hannes is just going to bed, he came in all drunk and he was acting really weird, but I guess it's the alcohol,' he shrugged. 'But, how are you?' Dylan asked him.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Role: Teacher

'Oh, hi Nick. Didn't thought you would come today, though, but I'm glad you're here,' Dylan said, starting to walk away from the dorms. 'Hannes is just going to bed, he came in all drunk and he was acting really weird, but I guess it's the alcohol,' he shrugged. 'But, how are you?' Dylan asked him. He blinked as he just stared at friedrich for about 67 seconds "eh...since when are you glad to see me?" he asked " cause, as in quote, nick we aren't friends go away blablala" he said doing the two finger thing u see people do
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Eh... Since when are you glad to see me?' Nick asked. 'Cause, as in quote, Nick we aren't friends go away blablabla,' he said with his fingers as quotation marks.
  Dylan frowned as he looked at him. 'I never said that?' he said confused. 'And I'm actually always glad to see you,' he said. 'I thought Ronan didn't call you or that you wouldn't come. A bit late though,' he chuckled. 'But it's okay, no one is awake for as far as I know, and Hannes is safe in his dorm again. I hoped I could get some rest so you can take it over for a while?' Dylan asked him. 'That way it's a bit more fair, you know.'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Dylan frowned as he looked at him. 'I never said that?' he said confused. 'And I'm actually always glad to see you,' he said. 'I thought Ronan didn't call you or that you wouldn't come. A bit late though,' he chuckled. 'But it's okay, no one is awake for as far as I know, and Hannes is safe in his dorm again. I hoped I could get some rest so you can take it over for a while?' Dylan asked him. 'That way it's a bit more fair, you know.' Nick blinked "normally you would threaten me with the fact that you can fire me but eh sure,,,," he aid confused as fuck "where's dylan though? Ronan told me he wolud be the one taking over his shift"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Normally you would threaten me with the fact that you can fire me but eh sure...' Nick said confused.
  Dylan frowned and laughed a bit nervous. 'I would never do that, you know that.'
  'Where's Dylan though? Ronan told me he would be the one taking over his shift.'
  Now Dylan looked at him with a more confused look than Nick and Hannes had together this night. 'I'm right here?!' he said with a small but a bit awkward laugh. Then he remembered something. 'Oh no,' he said, his face changing in guilt and shock. 'Did I shapeshift in someone and not realize it?' he asked Nick nervous.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'I'm right here?!' he said with a small but a bit awkward laugh. Then he remembered something. 'Oh no,' he said, his face changing in guilt and shock. 'Did I shapeshift in someone and not realize it?' he asked Nick nervous. Nick fucking laughed at him "ohhh my god" he laughed tears in his eyes "ahh boii you shapeshifted in probably the last person you want to shapeshift in" he said s huge ass smilee on his face
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick laughed at him and Dylan knew what was going on.
  'Ohhh my God,' Nick laughed with tears in his eyes. 'Ahh boii you shapeshifted in probably the last person you want to shapeshift in,' he said, a huge ass smile on his face.
  Now Dylan was scared. 'R-Really?' he asked with a small nervous smile on his face. 'In who then?'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Now Dylan was scared. 'R-Really?' he asked with a small nervous smile on his face. 'In who then?'. Nick had to catch his breath before anwsering " friedrich duh" he said efore almost falling on the ground out of laughter
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick had to catch his breath before answering so Dylan knew it must be bad.
  'Friedrich duh,' the other teacher said before falling almost on the ground out of laughter.
  Dylans mouth stood agape when he realized it. This was indeed not his body. He quickly changed back to his familiar body.
  Much better...
  'Oh crap... Please, Nick, Don't tell Friedrich,' he said, flooded with anxiety at the thought. 'Oh my, this is why Hannes must have been so confused! I was Friedrich all the time, oh my God I have to make an apology...' He bit his lip as he looked back at Hannes' dorm. He couldn't wake the boi now, it had to be tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'Oh crap... Please, Nick, Don't tell Friedrich,' he said'Oh my, this is why Hannes must have been so confused! I was Friedrich all the time, oh my God I have to make an apology...' the teacher rambled. Nick blinked <2don't wworry i won't say a thing and ...don't, he was probably to wasted to even remember it, ii mean isn't that the point of alcahol?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

late nights (dylan )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next