HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Happy Christmas - Page 3 Empty

'By force,' he laughed. 'Your mom would slap them out of my fucking hands.'
  'Like you do with me!' Kate said, maybe a bit too energetic. She didn't expected Ronan to smoke, but somewhere she could imagine him doing so. And they were talking about her mom, something she never did. She didn't care about her parents when she was younger, her grandma wouldn't say anything too, but now when she actually had a living dad who knew her mom, she started to gain interest. 'How was she though?' she asked, eager to know more about her mom. 'Like... I don't know anything about her, only the basic things,' she laughed. 'Tell me about her, please.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

'Like you do with me!' Kate said, maybe a bit too energetic. . 'Like... I don't know anything about her, only the basic things,' she laughed. 'Tell me about her, please.' ronan sighted "well do you wanna know more or not, i mean we have a long ride ahead of us"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan sighed. 'Well do you wanna know more or not, I mean we have a long ride ahead of us.'
  Kate nodded. 'Yes, yes,' she said. 'Like... How was she? What did she look like? Do you recognize anything from her in me?' Kate asked.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate nodded. 'Yes, yes,' she said. 'Like... How was she? What did she look like? Do you recognize anything from her in me?' Kate asked. "eh she likeed arts and dragged me into thousands of art galleries...she was a great chef and kind at heart...and uh...she has your determination and artsy things...we used to draw toghether ..a lot..well she used to paint i used to draw"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Eh she liked arts and dragged me into thousands of art galleries... She was a great chef and kind at heart... And uh... She has your determination and artsy things... We used to draw together... A lot... Well she used to paint I used to draw,' Ronan told her.
  Kate smiled. 'I want to visit art galleries too, like boi...' she said. 'And... Did she had a mutation?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate smiled. 'I want to visit art galleries too, like boi...' she said. 'And... Did she had a mutation?' she asked. Ronan shook his head " no she didn't...and if you want to visit art galleries why doon't you?" he said "i mean take jeess and sophie with you or something"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He shook his head. 'No she didn't... And if you want to visit art galleries why don't you?' he said. 'I mean take Jess and Sophie with you or something.'
  Kate pouted a little before laughing. 'Jess and Soof? To art galleries? Yeah, no way in hell I am going to do that,' she laughed. Then she frowned. 'Do you have a mutation though?' she asked, looking suspicious at her father. 'I've never see you do anything what could look like a mutation...'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate pouted a little before laughing. 'Jess and Soof? To art galleries? Yeah, no way in hell I am going to do that,' she laughed. Then she frowned. 'Do you have a mutation though?' she asked, looking suspicious at her father. 'I've never see you do anything what could look like a mutation...' Ronan laughed "well you see, i have the best mutation of them all!" he said all excited and shit "i can eat...a lot..without getting fat, i naver gain a stone !" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan laughed. 'Well you see, I have the best mutation of them all!' he said all excited.
  Kate raised her eyebrows in anticipation.
  'I can eat... A lot... Without getting fat, I never gain a stone!' he laughed.
  Kate looked at him with the same expression on her face for like ten seconds before bursting out into laughter for the second time today. 'You can eat and not gain any weight?!' she asked while laughing. 'Holy shit, that's so fucking chill! Oh my God, that explains so much, damn!'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate looked at him with the same expression on her face for like ten seconds before bursting out into laughter for the second time today. 'You can eat and not gain any weight?!' she asked while laughing. 'Holy shit, that's so fucking chill! Oh my God, that explains so much, damn!'
Ronan smiled "yeh yeh i guess so..." he said while looking at the road wondering if the school was on fire already
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan smiled. 'Yeh yeh I guess so...' he said.
  Kate shook her head, still having a big ass smile on her face and looked to the road in front of her again. After some time she looked at Ronan again. 'Ro?' she asked. 'Do I... Need to know anything special about your family before meeting them?' she asked. 'For if I... You know, say something mean or something,' she shrugged a bit awkward. Normally she wouldn't fucking care about what people thought of her, but this was Ronans family, her family for Godsake. She didn't want to mess it up.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

. 'Ro?' she asked. 'Do I... Need to know anything special about your family before meeting them?' she asked. 'For if I... You know, say something mean or something,' she shrugged a bit awkward. Ronan frowned "eh not really, and what if you did, they would just laugh for a bit and forget about it, they just like having fun, that's alll you need to know, it will be fine i swear"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Eh not really, and what if you did, they would just laugh for a bit and forget about it, they just like having fun, that's all you need to know, it will be fine I swear.'
  Kate nodded. 'Ah, okay. Nice,' she replied. 'And... Who will be there? Like, do I have cousins or nieces or something? Or aunts, uncles... Are your parents still alive?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate nodded. 'Ah, okay. Nice,' she replied. 'And... Who will be there? Like, do I have cousins or nieces or something? Or aunts, uncles... Are your parents still alive?' she asked. he laughed "my parents are there so yourr grandparents , my sisters or..your aunts...and their husbands and kids or your uncles and cousins and nieces.." he blinked "damn"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He laughed. 'My parents are there so your grandparents, my sisters or... Your aunts.. And their husbands and kids or your uncles and cousins and nieces...' He blinked. 'Damn.'
  Kate chuckled. 'Yeah, that's a lot more family I could ever imagine,' she said, thinking about how she was just with her grandma, no other relatives. 'How old are those cousins and nieces?' she asked, hoping their would be at least one with her age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Happy Christmas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside :: -
Jump to: