HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Happy Christmas - Page 2 Empty

The ginger shrugged. 'I don't really care, if you can't buy anything I'm okay with it aswell. It's about family after all, right?' she smiled. "yeh yeh but you still deserve gifts, everyone gets them it would be unfair if you didn't " he told her "so..what kind of stuff do you like" he asked as he looled at the busy highway
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

'Yeh yeh but you still deserve gifts, everyone gets them it would be unfair if you didn't,' he told her. 'So... What kind of stuff do you like,' he asked.
  Kate was silent for a moment, thinking about it. 'Well eh... I like drawing... And stuff... Graffiti... Ehm...' She thought about saying cigarettes but she knew she would never get that. 'New kickbox gloves would be nice aswell,' she said, thinking about the old ones she had now. 'Oh and my skateboard needs new wheels... But that's too much, I guess but eh... Yeah, if you insists, that's what I like, I guess,' she shrugged, feeling awkward. She had never said to her grandma what she wanted, she just got what her grandma made and she was always very happy with that.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate was silent for a moment, thinking about it. 'Well eh... I like drawing... And stuff... Graffiti... Ehm...' She thought about saying cigarettes but she knew she would never get that. 'New kickbox gloves would be nice aswell,' she said, thinking about the old ones she had now. 'Oh and my skateboard needs new wheels... But that's too much, I guess but eh... Yeah, if you insists, that's what I like, I guess,' she shrugged. "well..okay" he said a smile on his face "ey" he turned to look at her "ever thought about getting a jobb, i mean don't get me wrong working sucks but it really helps, i was poor too my intire family was, but i managed through it cause of lots of part time jobs...it might help you know, having money for yourself"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well... Okay,' Ronan said, a smile on his face.
  Kate smiled awkwardly as she looked down, playing with her old Samsung which still worked, weirdly enough.
  'Ey,' Ronan started.
  Kate looked at him.
  'Ever thought about getting a job, I mean don't get me wrong working sucks but it really helps, I was poor too my entire family was, but I managed through it cause of lots of part time jobs... It might help you know, having money for yourself.'
  Kate nodded. 'Yeah yeah, I know... I eh...' She chuckled. 'I already do have a job, actually,' she laughed. 'I can start after the vacation.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate nodded. 'Yeah yeah, I know... I eh...' She chuckled. 'I already do have a job, actually,' she laughed. 'I can start after the vacation.' Ronan linked pride in his eyes "oh really? what kind of job?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Oh really? What kind of job?' Ronan asked.
  Kate smiled. 'Eh, at Tesco's... But it pays enough! I guess... I don't need so much, actually,' she laughed awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate smiled. 'Eh, at Tesco's... But it pays enough! I guess... I don't need so much, actually,' she laughed awkwardly. Ronan smiled "niceeeeee, as long as it pays well there's nothing to complai ab out right"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan smiled. 'Niceeeeee, as long as it pays well there's nothing to complain about right.'
  Kate smiled too. 'Yeah, I guess. I only need some money for some new things though. The only constant thing I need are cigarettes, so yeah,' she shrugged with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate smiled too. 'Yeah, I guess. I only need some money for some new things though. The only constant thing I need are cigarettes, so yeah,' she shrugged with a laugh. "then stop smoking" he told her calmly
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Then stop smoking,' he told her calmly.
  Kate looked at him for a moment before looking away with a sigh. 'It isn't as easy as it seems, believe me,' she said. Yes, she actually tried to smoke less, more than one time. It didn't work out though.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate looked at him for a moment before looking away with a sigh. 'It isn't as easy as it seems, believe me,' she said. Ronan nodded "ey if i can do it i am 100% sure you can aswell"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan nodded. 'Ey if I can do it I am 100% sure you can aswell.'
  Kate looked at him, her eyes widened. 'You smoked?!' she exclaimed. 'W-what, why... How... Boii really? When did you stop? How did you stop?' she asked him. 'How long did you smoke though?'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate looked at him, her eyes widened. 'You smoked?!' she exclaimed. 'W-what, why... How... Boii really? When did you stop? How did you stop?' she asked him. 'How long did you smoke though?' Ronan laughed " eh when i was 17 or something and i stopped when i was 23 , when i met your mother"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan laughed. 'Eh when I was 17 or something and I stopped when I was 23, when I met your mother.'
  Kate was silent for a moment. 'Damn...' was all she could say for now. 'But...' she paused for a moment. 'Did you stop for her? How the fuck could you stop?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate was silent for a moment. 'Damn...' was all she could say for now. 'But...' she paused for a moment. 'Did you stop for her? How the fuck could you stop?' she asked. "by force" he laughed "your mom would slap them out of my fucking hands "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Happy Christmas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside :: -
Jump to: