HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eating away the evening

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Eating away the evening - Page 2 Empty

f I tell them the truth, his friends will come for me... But if I don't Clint will be free...' She was silent for a moment. 'I... I don't know what to do... Why is everything so fucked up?!' she shouted in anger, letting tears stream down her face again. ronan blinked "And things are goin to be hell of a lot worse if you lie! for you, for me, for your future and every girl that is in the same place as you thanks to that bastard !"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

'And things are going to be hell a lot worse if you lie! For you, for me, for your future and every girl that is in the same place as you thanks to that bastard!' Ronan said.
  Kate flinched again but looked up. 'Are you blaming me now?' she asked in anger. 'You don't know how fucking terrible this is, okay! I am scared to death by him! He abused me, used me and...' She shook her head. 'Don't think I don't want him arrested. He threatened me. He said things will happen with me, with you, and everyone else here! I am fucking sick of myself, seeing how scared I am disgust me. But I can't help it because he fucking made me like this!' She breathed heavily while she let out all the tears, looking away from Ronan again.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate flinched again but looked up. 'Are you blaming me now?' she asked in anger. 'You don't know how fucking terrible this is, okay! I am scared to death by him! He abused me, used me and...' She shook her head. 'Don't think I don't want him arrested. He threatened me. He said things will happen with me, with you, and everyone else here! I am fucking sick of myself, seeing how scared I am disgust me. But I can't help it because he fucking made me like this!' She breathed heavily while she let out all the tears. Ronan sights "Kate, it's fine to be scared and i get that, but you have to , you don't have a choice"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He sighed. 'Kate, it's fine to be scared and I get that, but you have to, you don't have a choice.'
  Kate was silent. She knew he was right. It was just so goddamn difficult. Instead of saying anything, she burned another three marshmallows. After she had put them in her mouth, she did the same with the natural ones, giving them to Ronan without looking at him. She hoped he got the hint and that he could let it go for now.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

she burned another three marshmallows. After she had put them in her mouth, she did the same with the natural ones, giving them to Ronan without looking at him. Ro smiled and set back before seeing a man aprouching the front door of the school, police. Ronan sights as he turned to kate "stay here and stay calm, i will speak to them first" he said as stood up and left the office to walk over to the front door to let the 2 men come in,
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He smiled and set back. Then he sighed. 'Stay here and stay calm, I will speak to them first,' he said as he stood up and left the office.
  Kate looked up and saw two police men by the front door. Her face turned pale as her heart began to pound harder. She tried her best to stay calm, eating marshmallow after marshmallow, but the thought of the two only made her more nervous in time.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

He smiled as he shook the men's hands "Welcome" he told him before telling them how stressed the girl was about all of this hoping they understood that before taking them to his office letting them in as he waited outside a vague but warm smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Kate saw the two man coming in and she stopped eating marshmallows. She looked at the two with fear in her eyes.
  The men smiled. 'Kate West right?' One of the two asked.
  Kate nodded.
  They looked at eachother for a moment before turning to her again. 'You are arrested due to suspected crimes,' the other said. 'You need to come with us to the police station so we can question you.'
  Kate was silent for a moment. 'A-Arrested?' she asked. 'H-how can I be arrested, I did nothing wrong.'
  The first one sighed. 'We don't know for sure, that's why you need to come with us. Someone told us you did something, so we have to arrest you until you are spoken free. If not, you need to stay in prison for some time,' he said.
  Kate shook her head. 'I don't understand, who said those things?'
  'Clint Davies,' declared the police man.
  The girl breathed shakily as she looked away.
  'Come with us now, or we have to use violence.'
  Kate stood up with shaky legs. One man opened the door and they all walked out of the office. She looked at Ronan, her eyes filled with tears.
  'We arrested her for suspected crimes. She will be taken with us so we can question her,' a police man said to Ronan.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

One man opened the door and they all walked out of the office. kate looked at Ronan, her eyes filled with tears. But ronan just kept smiling but you could see the pain in his eyes We arrested her for suspected crimes. She will be taken with us so we can question her,' a police man said to Ronan. Ronan nodded "Alright, take good care of her" he told them calmly
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan nodded. 'Alright, take good care of her,' he told them calmly.
  They nodded and walked to the main door, softly nudging Kate that way. She looked around to see Ronan, wanting to say something but she didn't know what. So she turned around again and walked with the two men, afraid for what might come.

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Eating away the evening
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: