HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eating away the evening

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Eating away the evening Empty

Kate knocked on the door of his office and walked in, a bag of marshmallows in her hand. She smiled at her father and sat down in a comfy chair. The girl held up the bag. 'I have marshmallows boi!' she said while smiling and then opened the bag. 'I don't think you'll mind?' she said with a smirk. The ginger took out her lighter and lit her hand on fire. She then burned some marshmallows and held her hand up to Ronan. 'You can have them, if you want. They're spicy though... I have natural with me, if you prefer that.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

he was just sleeping when suddenly someone knocked on the door of his office and walked in, he opened his eyes and saw kate a bag of marshmallows in her hand. She smiled at her father and sat down in a comfy chair. The girl held up the bag. 'I have marshmallows boi!' she said while smiling and then opened the bag. he blinked still half asleep. 'I don't think you'll mind?' she said with a smirk. The ginger took out her lighter and lit her hand on fire. She then burned some marshmallows and held her hand up to Ronan. 'You can have them, if you want. They're spicy though... I have natural with me, if you prefer that.' Ronan smiled still having sleep in his eyes "Normal ones please" he asked calmly
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan smiled, still having sleep in his eyes. 'Normal ones please.'
  Kate nodded and propped the spicy one in her mouth. She grabbed her backpack and took out the bag with natural marshmallows. She burned them too and handed them to Ronan. 'Just say if you want more,' she said as she burned more spicy ones for herself.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate nodded and propped the spicy one in her mouth. She grabbed her backpack and took out the bag with natural marshmallows. She burned them too and handed them to Ronan. 'Just say if you want more,' she said as she burned more spicy ones for herself. Ronan smiled as he took them " i am sorry you have a week and a half now, i tried i really tried but yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'I am sorry you have a week and a half now, I tried I really tried but yeah...' Ronan said.
  Kate looked up. 'What? How the hell could you do that! What the fuck!' she exclaimed in anger, squeezing a marshmallow.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate looked up. 'What? How the hell could you do that! What the fuck!' she exclaimed in anger, squeezing a marshmallow. Ronan raised his hands in defense " wow wow wow, calm down , dylan didn't agree with it so i added two days"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan raised his hands in defence. 'Wow wow wow, calm down, Dylan didn't agree with it so I added two days.'
  Kate narrowed her eyes. 'What the fuck man. Did you lose an argument with Dylan? Why the hell didn't he agree with it?'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate narrowed her eyes. 'What the fuck man. Did you lose an argument with Dylan? Why the hell didn't he agree with it?'l. Ronan sights "Because, i didn't want to argue! i had stuff to do!" he argued loudly
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan sighed. 'Because, I didn't want to argue! I had stuff to do!' he argued loudly.
  Kate flinched a bit when he raised his voice and looked away. After saying nothing for a while she eventually sighed. 'Fine.' Being with Clint had taught her that arguing wasn't a wise thing to do. Mostly because she would get a clap in her face though. She picked some new marshmallows and burned them too, eating them without saying anything else.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate flinched a bit when he raised his voice and looked away. After saying nothing for a while she eventually sighed. 'Fine.' ronan sighted aswell and looked away "well..." he started after a bit "i called the cops"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well...' he started. 'I called the cops.'
  Kate looked at him again. 'F-for Clint?' she asked, fear in her voice. She knew it was needed, but she still feared him. 'What did you tell them? Are they going to arrest him?' She sounded scared but hope was noticeable in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'F-for Clint?' she asked, fear in her voice. 'What did you tell them? Are they going to arrest him?' She sounded scared. Ronan nodded " Yeah they are, they said they were trying to get him arrested for a while now and this was the last drop, they might want to interview you aswell though..." he sights "But everything is going to be okay" he said feeling sorry for the student
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He nodded. 'Yeah they are, they said they were trying to get him arrested for a while now and this was the last drop, they might want to interview you aswell though...' He sighed. 'But everything is going to be okay,' he said.
  Kate frowned. 'I-Interview me? What do I need to say? I...' She shook her head, not knowing if she needed to tell the truth or not. Maybe he was getting arrested but his friends were still a threat to her. But if she lied to the police, she might get in trouble with them, and Clint would be free again.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate frowned. 'I-Interview me? What do I need to say? I...' She shook her head. Ronan smiled " just tell them the truth okay?" he tried
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Just tell them the truth okay?' he tried.
  Kate wetted her dry lips and took a shaky breath. 'If I tell them the truth, his friends will come for me... But if I don't Clint will be free...' She was silent for a moment. 'I... I don't know what to do... Why is everything so fucked up?!' she shouted in anger, letting tears stream down her face again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Eating away the evening
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: