HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Aftermath - Page 4 Empty

'How can you be sure Fried will agree? He's Hannes' brother! Half brother... I've been away for a whole week, then I have a fight with Hannes and you expect he will agree with one week isolation and detention?' She asked. Ronan nodded "Ofcourse he will, if i explain what happened, plus i am not lying, he did step on your skateboard to hurt you, and matter what you said it doesnt give him a reason to do something like that" he explained as he lopoked at the girl "Believe me it's gonna be fine,
now go to your dorm and rest, you have detation at 4 till 6 from now on and isolation is during schoolhours as usual"
he told her as he stood up
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Aftermath - Page 4 Empty

Ronan nodded. 'Of course he will, if I explain what happened, plus I am not lying, he did step on your skateboard to hurt you, and matter what you said it doesn't give him a reason to do something like that,' he explained as he looked at the girl. 'Believe me it's gonna be fine, now go to your dorm and rest, you have detention at 4 till 6 from now on and isolation is during school hours as usual,' he told her as he stood up.
  Kate sighed. 'Kay...' she mumbled as she stood up aswell. She walked to the door, a bit limp due to Hannes kick. She opened the door and waved Ronan goodbye. She looked at the side which goes to the main door, but she knew she would get hella trouble with Ronan. So the girl walked to her dorm, hoping she won't get any questions from Soof and Jess because she really wasn't in the mood right now.

CLOSED
Back to top Go down

Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4