HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

'Because if I didn't I couldn't share my food safely with you...' he explained, a hopeful smile on his face.
  'Why do you want to share food with me?' the girl asked confused. 'I mean... It's your food... No one may ever touch your food...'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

'Why do you want to share food with me?' the girl asked confused. 'I mean... It's your food... No one may ever touch your food...' he blinked " because we are family duh i don'T share my food with not important people"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

He blinked. 'Because we are family duh I don't share my food with not important people.'
  'Am I important to you?' Kate asked. She knew Ronan was important to her, but she didn't know it was mutual. Or she just never noticed, or didn't want to believe.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

'Am I important to you?' Kate asked . Roonan's eyes widened as he gasped extremely shocked " ofcourse you are!" he said " you are my daughter, ofcourse i care about you!, why wouldn't i!"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

His eyes widened as he gasped extremely shocked. 'Of course you are!' he said. 'You are my daughter, of course I care about you! Why wouldn't I!'
  Kate was kinda surprised with this and shrugged. 'Because... Well... I wasn't your daughter before... Or, I was, but we didn't know then...' She looked up to him. 'I guess I thought... Well... I don't know,' she shrugged and shook her head, looking away again.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

'Because... Well... I wasn't your daughter before... Or, I was, but we didn't know then...' She looked up to him. 'I guess I thought... Well... I don't know,' she shrugged and shook her head, looking away again. Ronan frowned "kate i have always cared about you...even when you wwere just a student ot me, and now you are my daughter which only makes me care about you more than i care about whiskey"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

'Kate I have always cared about you... Even when you were just a student to me, and now you are my daughter which only makes me care about you more than I care about whiskey,' Ronan said.
  Kate chuckled and looked up again. 'How could you care for me before I was your daughter? I mean... How can you even care about me now? Look at me, I'm a fucking mess!' she exclaimed while sighing.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

Kate chuckled and looked up again. 'How could you care for me before I was your daughter? I mean... How can you even care about me now? Look at me, I'm a fucking mess!' she exclaimed while sighing. Ronan laughed "Look around you, i am a 40 year old, single, living in a school for weirdo's..it runs in the family kate" he laughed "your great grandfather yeh, he died in jail, my mom, your grandma used to deal, this intire family is a mess" he laughed a bit more
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

Ronan laughed. 'Look around you, I am a 40 year old, single, living in a school for weirdo's... It runs in the family Kate. Your great grandfather yeh, he died in jail, my mom, your grandma used to deal, this intire family is a mess.'
  'I guess we do have the same genes after all...' Kate smiled. 'When am I going to meet them?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

'I guess we do have the same genes after all...' Kate smiled. 'When am I going to meet them?' she asked. Ronan thought for a moment, a smile on his face "Well...christmas is coming up...how about you come with me to meet them and get presents..i think that's a pretty good deal isn't it?" he said with a bit of a laugh "i mean who wants to spend their christmas all on their own?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

'Well... Christmas is coming up... How about you come with me to meet them and get presents... I think that's a pretty good deal isn't it?' he said with a bit of a laugh. 'I mean who wants to spend their Christmas all on their own?'
  Kate nodded. 'Alright,' she replied with a smile. She liked the idea of getting presents. Who doesn't? And meeting her family for the first time. She was a bit nervous about the idea, but she was with Ronan, so it will be alright.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

Kate nodded. 'Alright,' she replied with a smile. Ronan smiled aswell " you know let's do one week isolation instead of two, because ... hannes was the one who stepped on the skateboard and no matter what you told him it isn't a reason to almost break someone's arm by letting her fall on purpose" he smiled "Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

'You know let's do one week isolation instead of two, because... Hannes was the one who stepped on the skateboard and no matter what you told him it isn't a reason to almost break someone's arm by letting her fall on purpose,' Ronan smiled. 'Alright?'
  Kate was surprised. How much she needed freedom, she didn't want any trouble with Hannes again. She hated him, yes, but she saw what he could do and getting less punishment than him would only get her more hated by him. Plus, she was actually pretty honest. The girl shrugged. 'Ehm... Yeah, you can do that... Maybe...'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

'Ehm... Yeah, you can do that... Maybe...' ronan frowned "maybe? if i was you i would be thrilled! " he said extremely suprised by the girl " i mean ... friedrich is going to agree with it for sure and you already had detention...both of you for your first fight" he laughed

Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

'Maybe? If I was you I would be thrilled! I mean... Friedrich is going to agree with it for sure and you already had detention... Both of you for your first fight,' he laughed.
  'How can you be sure Fried will agree? He's Hannes' brother! Half brother... I've been away for a whole week, then I have a fight with Hannes and you expect he will agree with one week isolation and detention?' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next